Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fylde match thread. 14:47 - Jul 15 with 7151 views442Dale

Lillis, Brown, McGahey, McNulty, Kitching, Camps, Allen, Adshead, Andrew, Inman, Henderson

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Fylde match thread. on 08:13 - Jul 16 with 1103 viewsTalkingSutty

Fylde match thread. on 01:34 - Jul 16 by Shun

Near enough exactly what I said in the other thread.

I was just responding to Richfoads post further up this thread, he mentioned Kitching not being trusted by Hill and i suggested Hill wouldn't have signed him or maybe moved him on at the end of last season if that was the case, i don't know if it is or isn't. At 21 years old, he should be clocking up games now and staking a claim for a first team place, 7 appearances isn't a lot at that age. Only really seen him play once at Bolton ( at left back) and although he looked a bit weak, he didn't do bad. Hill said he was a left back when he signed him, so it's only natural to expect him to play in that position (he already has), especially when others are injured. in a nutshell the lads been at the Club long enough now to start forcing his way into the team and when Hill says he now needs to sign a new left back, it's only natural to wonder what's happening with Kitching.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2017 8:18]
Fylde match thread. on 09:36 - Jul 16 with 974 views442Dale

These sort of discussions always happen pre-season, the spotlight has fallen on Kitching because of Bunney's injury.

It would have been good to know what the manager thought after the first game, especially in light of the other thread where mention is made about what he said after Tenerife. When was the last time we hadn't had any quotes by the morning after a match?

Apologies if I've missed them somewhere! If so, could someone inform us/provide a link.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2017 9:37]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Fylde match thread. on 11:04 - Jul 16 with 840 viewsTVOS1907

Fylde match thread. on 00:32 - Jul 16 by 49thseason

Kitching is 21 years old, has played in 7 professional games. More importantly he is left footed and six foot two and was given a two year pro contract by Middleboro. I think its a bit early for people to expect too much and to start giving the lad grief at this stage is just silly, I agree with you that he offers a degree of versatility and maybe needs some game time to toughen up a bit. He has a full season to show Keith what he is made of , we should wish him well.

Who's giving him grief?

People are rightly commenting on what is undoubtedly a weaker part of the squad; the left side of defence.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024