Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fylde 0 Dale 1 20:50 - Jul 15 with 1589 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

Fylde 0 Dale 1 15th Jul 2017 20:49
Dale kicked off 2017-18 with a 1-0 victory over National League North Champions AFC Fylde in what was a standard preseason outing. 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Fylde 0 Dale 1 on 00:26 - Jul 16 with 1401 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Is the ground as classy as it looks or is it a tad sterile?

Certainly looks the part.
Fylde 0 Dale 1 on 00:44 - Jul 16 with 1384 viewsBrierls

Fylde 0 Dale 1 on 00:26 - Jul 16 by Yorkshire_Dale

Is the ground as classy as it looks or is it a tad sterile?

Certainly looks the part.

A little bit sterile but I think that's more to do with the fan base than the ground itself.

Off the pitch they have got it spot on. The sports bar is fantastic and there's a restaurant and coffee shop too I think. Chuck in the conference facilities and you can see why they'll make money outside of gate receipts.

I'm just not sure where the fans are going to come from.
Fylde 0 Dale 1 on 11:24 - Jul 16 with 1109 viewsDelboy

Fylde 0 Dale 1 on 00:44 - Jul 16 by Brierls

A little bit sterile but I think that's more to do with the fan base than the ground itself.

Off the pitch they have got it spot on. The sports bar is fantastic and there's a restaurant and coffee shop too I think. Chuck in the conference facilities and you can see why they'll make money outside of gate receipts.

I'm just not sure where the fans are going to come from.

Figures show that when promoted from National League North last season AFC Fylde had an average attendance of 1962 with their highest gate being 3858.
It will be interesting to see how the progress on and off the field in the National League this season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024