Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Music at Spotland 10:34 - Jul 18 with 4550 viewschalkyncfc

Its getting ever closer to the opening game of the season and I got to thinking about what music you would like to be played at Rochdale,I can remember this being mentioned before elsewhere but I thought that it deserved its own thread,what songs was played previously and did the music go down well?
[Post edited 18 Jul 2017 10:36]
Music at Spotland on 14:09 - Jul 18 with 4353 viewsroccydaleian

Well seeing you'll never be there to hear any of it.
Fook off Chalky
Music at Spotland on 14:37 - Jul 18 with 4311 viewsAtThePeake

It's literally had about 30 threads. And don't pretend you don't know that since you post on here every day.

Tangled up in blue.

Music at Spotland on 14:46 - Jul 18 with 4298 viewschalkyncfc

Isn't there anything that I can say on here that doesn't get shot down in flames straight away,serves you lot right if you end up with Steps being played
Music at Spotland on 15:00 - Jul 18 with 4278 viewsD_Alien

Music at Spotland on 14:46 - Jul 18 by chalkyncfc

Isn't there anything that I can say on here that doesn't get shot down in flames straight away,serves you lot right if you end up with Steps being played

There are some threads best left to be started by indigenous fans, otherwise it just smacks of trying too hard

Take that on board, and as said just the other day, you're very welcome

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Music at Spotland on 15:39 - Jul 18 with 4227 viewschalkyncfc

Music at Spotland on 15:00 - Jul 18 by D_Alien

There are some threads best left to be started by indigenous fans, otherwise it just smacks of trying too hard

Take that on board, and as said just the other day, you're very welcome

Trying too hard,really?
The first thread that I have ever started in over three years of coming on here and it smacks of 'trying too hard', I dont even give you lot a hard time
Music at Spotland on 16:50 - Jul 18 with 4145 viewsMolly

Music at Spotland on 15:39 - Jul 18 by chalkyncfc

Trying too hard,really?
The first thread that I have ever started in over three years of coming on here and it smacks of 'trying too hard', I dont even give you lot a hard time

Chalky,--you seem like a decent bloke who in the main means well, so please take a bit of advice in the spirit with which it is given.
If someone from another club (Dale) regularly came onto the County message board but every so often promoted their own team or tried to "score points" about Dale over County then I'm sure they would get short shrift, and every so often they would be told to "fook off". The same applies on this board.
There are people from other clubs who post on here without trying to antagonise or wind up this boards members. They simply engage in objective discussions on football related matters and everyone stays happy. Try it--- you might be pleasantly surprised at the outcome.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2017 16:56]
Music at Spotland on 17:44 - Jul 18 with 4064 viewschalkyncfc

Thank you for your reply Molly but i don't see myself coming on here to point score at all,if I had not supported Notts and instead supported say Forest for example I'm sure that I had would have been accepted more on here,it doesn't matter on what subject I reply there's always a negative vibe afterwards, like I said thanks for reply and its taken on board and its the last that I shall say on the subject
Music at Spotland on 19:01 - Jul 18 with 3954 viewsfinberty

Music at Spotland on 14:46 - Jul 18 by chalkyncfc

And if we did?
Login to get fewer ads

Music at Spotland on 19:11 - Jul 18 with 3937 views442Dale

Music at Spotland on 17:44 - Jul 18 by chalkyncfc

Thank you for your reply Molly but i don't see myself coming on here to point score at all,if I had not supported Notts and instead supported say Forest for example I'm sure that I had would have been accepted more on here,it doesn't matter on what subject I reply there's always a negative vibe afterwards, like I said thanks for reply and its taken on board and its the last that I shall say on the subject

You can't point score anyway. Because we are a better club.

But you know this, and that's why I like you. Carry on, my friend.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Music at Spotland on 11:11 - Jul 21 with 3531 viewsDaleiLama

Whatever it turns out to be, it will at least be through new speakers!

Credit where credit is due.

[Post edited 21 Jul 2017 11:12]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Music at Spotland on 11:17 - Jul 21 with 3502 viewsD_Alien

Music at Spotland on 11:11 - Jul 21 by DaleiLama

Whatever it turns out to be, it will at least be through new speakers!

Credit where credit is due.

[Post edited 21 Jul 2017 11:12]

Music to our ears!

It'll be like returning to the garden of Eden...

Music at Spotland on 11:26 - Jul 21 with 3476 viewsroccydaleian

Music at Spotland on 11:17 - Jul 21 by D_Alien

Music to our ears!

It'll be like returning to the garden of Eden...

Would you Adam & Eve it...
Music at Spotland on 11:46 - Jul 21 with 3438 viewsDaleiLama

Music at Spotland on 11:26 - Jul 21 by roccydaleian

Tbf, the old system was starting t' annoy a lot of folk

Music at Spotland on 11:55 - Jul 21 with 3415 viewsD_Alien

Music at Spotland on 11:26 - Jul 21 by roccydaleian

I would, with our new Pubic Address System

Music at Spotland on 12:09 - Jul 21 with 3388 viewsDaleiLama

Music at Spotland on 11:55 - Jul 21 by D_Alien

I would, with our new Pubic Address System

Undress system?!?

Music at Spotland on 22:45 - Jul 22 with 3196 viewsR17ALE

I couldn't really hear much today. It might be down to the speaker upgrade.

Normally I could hear Sweetmore shouting from the Sandy Lane lights, so the trip to Spotland/COA today was much more peaceful, and, in the Main Stand, people were finally able to talk to each other properly, for the first time since Sweetmore entered the scene as the biggest Dale fan, who GMR subsequently cossetted to the delight of the Dale media team and hangers on.

When us folk wistfully say "gone but not forgotten" you can change that, in this case, to a Rochdalian stylee "gone and fooking well forgotten." I think our term is "bog off". And the hangers on can bog off as well.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Music at Spotland on 07:31 - Jul 23 with 3024 viewsTalkingSutty

Music at Spotland on 22:45 - Jul 22 by R17ALE

Normally I could hear Sweetmore shouting from the Sandy Lane lights, so the trip to Spotland/COA today was much more peaceful, and, in the Main Stand, people were finally able to talk to each other properly, for the first time since Sweetmore entered the scene as the biggest Dale fan, who GMR subsequently cossetted to the delight of the Dale media team and hangers on.

When us folk wistfully say "gone but not forgotten" you can change that, in this case, to a Rochdalian stylee "gone and fooking well forgotten." I think our term is "bog off". And the hangers on can bog off as well.

Hangers on at Rochdale?....Never!!😁.People who purport to be life long Dale fans and the font of all Dale related knowledge.Often seen currying favour in the main stand bar and joshing with the powers that be. Circumstances change and you never see them again, they just turn their back on the so called love of their life😂.

We all know each other at the Dale, not by name but by recognition.We don't all have to pat each other on the back or even like each other but that recognition and respect that we've put the hard yards in will always be there, you cant just acquire that. It costs a awful lot of money also, constantly digging deep to support your team. We also have some fantastic young fans at the Club who no doubt will become 'lifers'...not hangers on!!
[Post edited 23 Jul 2017 7:55]
Music at Spotland on 07:39 - Jul 23 with 3013 viewsrochedale

Music at Spotland on 22:45 - Jul 22 by R17ALE

Wow, you really don't like him do you. Would love to know what he's done to upset you so much.

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Music at Spotland on 08:02 - Jul 23 with 2987 viewsTalkingSutty

Music at Spotland on 07:39 - Jul 23 by rochedale

Wow, you really don't like him do you. Would love to know what he's done to upset you so much.

I never spoke to him so couldn't dislike him, i didn't know him. As a disc jockey i thought he was very peevish, he only played the records that he liked. He never considered or bothered that maybe, just maybe, his audience might like a bit of variety..and they did. He was also very heavy handed with the volume knob.
Music at Spotland on 08:08 - Jul 23 with 2974 viewsrochedale

Music at Spotland on 08:02 - Jul 23 by TalkingSutty

I never spoke to him so couldn't dislike him, i didn't know him. As a disc jockey i thought he was very peevish, he only played the records that he liked. He never considered or bothered that maybe, just maybe, his audience might like a bit of variety..and they did. He was also very heavy handed with the volume knob.

I wasn't asking you, and don't care for your opinion because you're a miserable git who conplains about everything anyhow. Might've known you'd have a negative opinion.

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Music at Spotland on 08:24 - Jul 23 with 2957 viewsTalkingSutty

Music at Spotland on 08:08 - Jul 23 by rochedale

I wasn't asking you, and don't care for your opinion because you're a miserable git who conplains about everything anyhow. Might've known you'd have a negative opinion.

Charming, Sunday's a day of religion, what a way to greet your fellow man😀😀. Me...miserable? R17ALE makes me look like Ked Dodd and Bernard Manning rolled into one, you've obviously never met him.👍 I wouldn't say not liking a DJs choice of music is particularly negative, it's a matter of choice.Anyway, roll over and give your pillow a squeeze.
Music at Spotland on 10:37 - Jul 23 with 2774 viewsD_Alien

See what you've done, chalky? You've unleashed the hounds of hell and it's only t' fookin pre-season friendlies... wait till t' serious stuff kicks off!

[Post edited 23 Jul 2017 10:38]

Music at Spotland on 10:52 - Jul 23 with 2727 viewschalkyncfc

Music at Spotland on 10:37 - Jul 23 by D_Alien

See what you've done, chalky? You've unleashed the hounds of hell and it's only t' fookin pre-season friendlies... wait till t' serious stuff kicks off!

[Post edited 23 Jul 2017 10:38]

Aye and all I was interested in was what type of music you lot would like to be played at Spotland now that you had a new 'DJ'
Music at Spotland on 16:20 - Jul 23 with 2599 viewsJames1980

http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/gallery/gq-sport-best-football-club-ground-game-ant

Was 'This is the one' the tune played last season as the players went on to the pitch?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Music at Spotland on 16:40 - Jul 23 with 2573 viewsAtThePeake

Music at Spotland on 16:20 - Jul 23 by James1980

http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/gallery/gq-sport-best-football-club-ground-game-ant

Was 'This is the one' the tune played last season as the players went on to the pitch?

It was indeed and it was used again yesterday. Think this is Hilly's choice of entrance song.

Tangled up in blue.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024