Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New food menus and prices for next season 18:35 - Jul 21 with 3230 viewsSuddenLad

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2017/july/new_catering_menus/

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

New food menus and prices for next season on 19:14 - Jul 21 with 2636 views442Dale

Pretty decent value there combined with prices you see elsewhere, and the combo deals make sense with hopefully more families turning up after the ST initiative.

This along with the stories around improvements around the ground and with the tannoy illustrate that supporters' thoughts/concerns are being addressed much more than in the past.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

New food menus and prices for next season on 19:29 - Jul 21 with 2593 viewsroccydaleian

New food menus and prices for next season on 19:14 - Jul 21 by 442Dale

Pretty decent value there combined with prices you see elsewhere, and the combo deals make sense with hopefully more families turning up after the ST initiative.

This along with the stories around improvements around the ground and with the tannoy illustrate that supporters' thoughts/concerns are being addressed much more than in the past.

In other words we've made it more expensive but will "sexy" it up so you don't notice 🙄
What happened to pie and peas?! Or even just a cup of peas? It's turning into Man Utd, it'll be prawn sandwiches next!

Above are quotes from Facebook... So the club really are damned if they do and damned if they don't.
New food menus and prices for next season on 19:33 - Jul 21 with 2568 views442Dale

New food menus and prices for next season on 19:29 - Jul 21 by roccydaleian

In other words we've made it more expensive but will "sexy" it up so you don't notice 🙄
What happened to pie and peas?! Or even just a cup of peas? It's turning into Man Utd, it'll be prawn sandwiches next!

Above are quotes from Facebook... So the club really are damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Is it really much more expensive? The club aren't at all damned either way on anything, it's about taking on board views which make sense and accepting that other fans will say things that are just having a bit of a moan.

If there's a solution to a possible problem identified, then it's definitely worth listening to. All about sorting the wheat from the chaff (cue inevitable Man U loving joke here)

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

New food menus and prices for next season on 19:34 - Jul 21 with 2567 viewsDaleiLama

It's turning into Man Utd

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

New food menus and prices for next season on 19:38 - Jul 21 with 2553 viewssince58

New food menus and prices for next season on 19:14 - Jul 21 by 442Dale

2pound 75 pennce more than enough for a pie and a brew .
4 quid there taking the pea.
New food menus and prices for next season on 19:42 - Jul 21 with 2540 viewsTVOS1907

'Somesrby' Cider seems to come from the same school of accuracy as Portsmouth's tickets...
[Post edited 21 Jul 2017 19:44]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

New food menus and prices for next season on 19:42 - Jul 21 with 2539 viewsSuddenLad

New food menus and prices for next season on 19:33 - Jul 21 by 442Dale

Is it really much more expensive? The club aren't at all damned either way on anything, it's about taking on board views which make sense and accepting that other fans will say things that are just having a bit of a moan.

If there's a solution to a possible problem identified, then it's definitely worth listening to. All about sorting the wheat from the chaff (cue inevitable Man U loving joke here)

The Combo offers probably represent better value as a purchase tha sigle items. A single cup of tea has increased by 50p to £2. That's a big increase on a single popular item..

Time will tell whether they have also reduced the cup size at the same time as they did with the coffee a few seasons ago.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

New food menus and prices for next season on 19:42 - Jul 21 with 2537 viewsTVOS1907

New food menus and prices for next season on 19:38 - Jul 21 by since58

2pound 75 pennce more than enough for a pie and a brew .
4 quid there taking the pea.

It is, but you'd have to go a long way to find a pie and a brew for £2.75 in the EFL.

Login to get fewer ads

New food menus and prices for next season on 19:52 - Jul 21 with 2508 viewssince58

New food menus and prices for next season on 19:42 - Jul 21 by TVOS1907

It is, but you'd have to go a long way to find a pie and a brew for £2.75 in the EFL.

I know TVOS but maybe if we charged that price it might piss some visiting fans off
and they might drop there prices ha ha.
New food menus and prices for next season on 20:04 - Jul 21 with 2474 viewsTVOS1907

New food menus and prices for next season on 19:52 - Jul 21 by since58

I know TVOS but maybe if we charged that price it might piss some visiting fans off
and they might drop there prices ha ha.

Doubt it

New food menus and prices for next season on 20:15 - Jul 21 with 2446 viewsmightydale

You could make it free and still the fcukers would complain on their sad little Facebook.

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

New food menus and prices for next season on 20:18 - Jul 21 with 2435 viewsoff2div1

New food menus and prices for next season on 20:04 - Jul 21 by TVOS1907

Doubt it

Notice alcoholic drinks on sale, where will these be available.Not in Sandy I presume.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2017 20:20]
New food menus and prices for next season on 10:56 - Jul 22 with 2080 viewsDaley_Lama

The pies, burger and hot dogs on the pictures look amazing, I can't see many complaining about quality food at these prices for such stunning looking food.

The move to charge more for full sugar drinks is a great move.

Any clues what a "Kids Trio" might be?

Poll: DF in or out

New food menus and prices for next season on 11:01 - Jul 22 with 2062 viewsboromat

With the season ticket price reductions prices elsewhere on a match day were always going to be changed to try and make the most of the 'addition' attendees. I hope it works.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

New food menus and prices for next season on 11:02 - Jul 22 with 2062 viewsBartRowou

New food menus and prices for next season on 10:56 - Jul 22 by Daley_Lama

The pies, burger and hot dogs on the pictures look amazing, I can't see many complaining about quality food at these prices for such stunning looking food.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

New food menus and prices for next season on 11:03 - Jul 22 with 2056 viewsrochdaleriddler

New food menus and prices for next season on 10:56 - Jul 22 by Daley_Lama

Cyril smith used to enjoy those

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

New food menus and prices for next season on 12:28 - Jul 22 with 1938 viewsDickydaler

No peas? No Peas? I can't get my head round that one. Off to Willbutts chippy for me!
New food menus and prices for next season on 12:39 - Jul 22 with 1918 viewsnordenblue

New food menus and prices for next season on 11:03 - Jul 22 by rochdaleriddler

Cyril smith used to enjoy those

unsurprisingly, horrendously distasteful
New food menus and prices for next season on 13:00 - Jul 22 with 1877 viewsKenBoon

From previous experience the lemonade was always pretty close to water, so i'm not sure how they can lower the sugar content.

The whole thing is predictably a rip off, but food at any sporting event is a rip off so we're moving into the present! Next we'll have season cards and LED advertising boards.
New food menus and prices for next season on 13:21 - Jul 22 with 1828 viewsTalkingSutty

New food menus and prices for next season on 13:00 - Jul 22 by KenBoon

From previous experience the lemonade was always pretty close to water, so i'm not sure how they can lower the sugar content.

The whole thing is predictably a rip off, but food at any sporting event is a rip off so we're moving into the present! Next we'll have season cards and LED advertising boards.

The food prices and meal deals look pretty good to me when compared to other Clubs. I hope the beer prices haven't been inflated though. Having said that, once you perceive the prices to be a rip off it just makes you keep your money in your pocket, so it's not always a bad thing and the matchdays experience becomes more affordable.
New food menus and prices for next season on 13:23 - Jul 22 with 1821 viewsisitme

New food menus and prices for next season on 12:28 - Jul 22 by Dickydaler

No peas? No Peas? I can't get my head round that one. Off to Willbutts chippy for me!

You will have a job, it's closed!
New food menus and prices for next season on 15:12 - Jul 22 with 1718 viewsDickydaler

New food menus and prices for next season on 13:23 - Jul 22 by isitme

Doh!!
New food menus and prices for next season on 15:25 - Jul 22 with 1695 viewsrochdaleriddler

New food menus and prices for next season on 12:39 - Jul 22 by nordenblue

unsurprisingly, horrendously distasteful

He was wasn't he!

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

New food menus and prices for next season on 17:35 - Jul 22 with 1568 viewsDaveButt

New food menus and prices for next season on 13:23 - Jul 22 by isitme

Usually just for their holidays at this time
New food menus and prices for next season on 00:43 - Jul 23 with 1386 viewsDalenet

I guess when we appointed an external firm to manage our catering kiosks half way through last season they were always going to jack up the prices. We decided to boycott the kiosks today - 6 brews used cost just under a tenner - the 33% increase has made it seem significantly more expensive. Wouldn't mind but the change from Kenco to gnats pish for coffee makes the price increase feel worse.

No doubt I will change my mind when it is cold and freezing.

As for the wheeze to charge 50p more for sugary drinks on the pretence of a health agenda when they continue to sell chocolate and pies is insincere. Just stop selling sugary drinks rather than rip people off.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024