Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ollie Rathbone 17:11 - Jul 22 with 4887 viewsColDale

Where has that lovely, well mannered young footballer gone?

He played like a seasoned pro today, as if his instructions for the season was to stop being so bloody nice. He had niggles, gamesmanship and fallings out, as well as a whole host of wonderful stuff that he did. He looks to have got a fair bit stronger over the Summer as well. For all the great stuff he did last year, he stood out as being a young player. Not today. MOTM for me.
Ollie Rathbone on 11:01 - Jul 23 with 1090 viewsisitme

Ollie Rathbone on 08:58 - Jul 23 by dingdangblue

Right - on here they were putting it down to 'big Ian Henderson' .

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rochdale-vs-middlesbro

Gibson did go up for a header with Henderson but it was their own player who he collided with.
Ollie Rathbone on 14:27 - Jul 23 with 941 views100569

My mate and I went in the away side just to sample what that side had to offer and I must admit that I was surprised at the facilities in there. Talking with one or two of the `boro fans and they too were asking who Rathbone was they were suitably impressed with the young lad too. They also told us with the exception of two or three that was there expected line up.
Ollie Rathbone on 16:38 - Jul 23 with 804 viewsAtThePeake

Ollie Rathbone on 14:27 - Jul 23 by 100569

My mate and I went in the away side just to sample what that side had to offer and I must admit that I was surprised at the facilities in there. Talking with one or two of the `boro fans and they too were asking who Rathbone was they were suitably impressed with the young lad too. They also told us with the exception of two or three that was there expected line up.

My flatmate is a Boro fan and he said much the same thing. Thinks the new keeper (Randolph) and Assombalonga will start along with Ramirez but aside from those expects that to be the starting line-up, which makes the result and performance even more impressive.

Was impressed with the away end, less impressed with the sight of one Boro fan wearing a half Boro-half Man City shirt. Seriously.

Tangled up in blue.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024