Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Goalkeeper 13:10 - Jul 25 with 7850 viewsboromat

Just seen this I wonder if we are also one of the interested parties, if we are I'm guessing we won't be offering as much money but you never know.

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/newcastle-united/transfer-talk/news/clubs-i

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Goalkeeper on 13:16 - Jul 25 with 7809 viewsRoChDaLe

Probably unrealistic as Newcastle would probably want him to be guaranteed first team football (which Hill wont offer) and also most likely on quite big wages at Newcastle due to his new contract last year.

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Goalkeeper on 13:33 - Jul 25 with 7738 viewsfitzochris

Of the club's mentioned, Bury would be the most likely, given the Lee Clark connection.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Goalkeeper on 15:43 - Jul 25 with 7449 viewsPDIDDY

Goalkeeper on 13:33 - Jul 25 by fitzochris

Of the club's mentioned, Bury would be the most likely, given the Lee Clark connection.

We've been in for him all summer and LC said may have to wait until season starts, Murphy is more than capable unless camps Mis hits one again 😎

Gissa job

Goalkeeper on 17:10 - Jul 25 with 7260 viewsrkershaw

Goalkeeper on 15:43 - Jul 25 by PDIDDY

We've been in for him all summer and LC said may have to wait until season starts, Murphy is more than capable unless camps Mis hits one again 😎

Murphy's Law..... probability that everything that possibly can go wrong.... WILL go wrong!!!
[Post edited 25 Jul 2017 17:21]
Goalkeeper on 17:47 - Jul 25 with 7151 viewsPDIDDY

Goalkeeper on 17:10 - Jul 25 by rkershaw

Murphy's Law..... probability that everything that possibly can go wrong.... WILL go wrong!!!
[Post edited 25 Jul 2017 17:21]

Brian Barry

Gissa job

Goalkeeper on 18:17 - Jul 25 with 7048 viewsrkershaw

Goalkeeper on 17:47 - Jul 25 by PDIDDY

Brian Barry

Brian retired a few years back..... like your team of has beens should have done!! ;)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024