Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Thompson/Granada Reports 19:53 - Jul 27 with 3001 viewsBartRowou

2 minute interview with him.
Absolute legend.

http://www.itv.com/news/granada/update/2017-07-27/every-day-is-a-blessing-for-ro

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Joe Thompson/Granada Reports on 20:31 - Jul 27 with 2928 viewsDaleiLama

Thanks so much for posting this. I wanted to record it but forgot. Had me choking up as much as he did talking about Lula's visit.

He's lost a lot of weight and conditioning, but his determination and single mindedness is awe-inspiring. If he makes it back onto the pitch this season it will be another very emotional moment. The term legend is often misused. In this case you got it spot on Bart!

Thanks again

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Joe Thompson/Granada Reports on 20:39 - Jul 27 with 2899 viewskiwidale

Joe Thompson/Granada Reports on 20:31 - Jul 27 by DaleiLama

Thanks so much for posting this. I wanted to record it but forgot. Had me choking up as much as he did talking about Lula's visit.

He's lost a lot of weight and conditioning, but his determination and single mindedness is awe-inspiring. If he makes it back onto the pitch this season it will be another very emotional moment. The term legend is often misused. In this case you got it spot on Bart!

Thanks again

when joe makes it back on the pitch, if that doesn't fill the stadium then nothing will... agreed the boy is inspirational baldy head and all.

This is not the time for bickering.

Joe Thompson/Granada Reports on 12:20 - Jul 28 with 2464 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Joe Thompson/Granada Reports on 20:39 - Jul 27 by kiwidale

when joe makes it back on the pitch, if that doesn't fill the stadium then nothing will... agreed the boy is inspirational baldy head and all.

Absolute inspiration. Fantastic example of what he and the club are about. Supporting Rochdale has made me proud again and again recently. Long may it continue on and particularly off the pitch!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Joe Thompson/Granada Reports on 10:12 - Aug 1 with 2108 viewssykeboy

Joe Thompson/Granada Reports on 12:20 - Jul 28 by Thacks_Rabbits

Absolute inspiration. Fantastic example of what he and the club are about. Supporting Rochdale has made me proud again and again recently. Long may it continue on and particularly off the pitch!

Full page article on JT in today's Sun
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024