Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Project Mk2 15:06 - Aug 22 with 1289 viewsscarrow

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41009948

Same story different venue.

Poll: Final position

The Project Mk2 on 16:07 - Aug 22 with 1174 viewsD_Alien

""I'm excited by the project of trying to get the team promoted back into League One"

"... the project of..." is completely redundant in that sentence, absolute bullshit, which has spread from the corporate world

Reminds me of IT companies who advertise their "solutions" - i.e. give us your business and we'll try to sort summat out for you but it'll fall short of what you need and be out-of-date in 18 months time

Does anyone, and I mean anyone, fall for this guff?

[Post edited 22 Aug 2017 16:10]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

The Project Mk2 on 16:13 - Aug 22 with 1157 viewsColDale

The Project Mk2 on 16:07 - Aug 22 by D_Alien

""I'm excited by the project of trying to get the team promoted back into League One"

"... the project of..." is completely redundant in that sentence, absolute bullshit, which has spread from the corporate world

Reminds me of IT companies who advertise their "solutions" - i.e. give us your business and we'll try to sort summat out for you but it'll fall short of what you need and be out-of-date in 18 months time

Yes, chairmen. I can't imagine players or supporters are impressed by it, and I doubt for one moment that he spoke with this business tongue when working under Hilly, but given he's one to improve the squad rather than improve the players within a squad, he's trying to use the sort of language that will be on a level with a board of directors as he needs to impress them if he wants more funds to dip into the transfer market.
The Project Mk2 on 19:36 - Aug 22 with 927 viewspioneer

The Project Mk2 on 16:13 - Aug 22 by ColDale

Yes, chairmen. I can't imagine players or supporters are impressed by it, and I doubt for one moment that he spoke with this business tongue when working under Hilly, but given he's one to improve the squad rather than improve the players within a squad, he's trying to use the sort of language that will be on a level with a board of directors as he needs to impress them if he wants more funds to dip into the transfer market.

He's from the 'why use one word when eight will do' school of thinking and based on the myth that quantity and volume are good substitutes for content.
The Project Mk2 on 20:21 - Aug 22 with 874 viewsTVOS1907

The Project Mk2 on 16:07 - Aug 22 by D_Alien

Yeah, bury fans.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024