Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Day 09:48 - Sep 2 with 2478 views1907

Hard to pick a team with trying to guess who's fit and who's not.

Moore

Raff
Mcgahey
Daniels
Jim? (If Bunney & Kgosi are injured)

Cannon
Keane
Rathbone

Hendo
Davies
Done

Match Day on 10:08 - Sep 2 with 2449 viewsJames1980

Considering Southend being a bogey team is it worth trying out some of the new recruits and or giving fringe players a bit more experience?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Match Day on 10:14 - Sep 2 with 2430 viewsColDale

Hilly doesn't traditionally throw new signings straight into the team. Might be next week before we see the two new boys.
Match Day on 10:26 - Sep 2 with 2403 viewsscarrow

Match Day on 10:08 - Sep 2 by James1980

Considering Southend being a bogey team is it worth trying out some of the new recruits and or giving fringe players a bit more experience?

No. Always play your strongest team.

Poll: Final position

Match Day on 10:27 - Sep 2 with 2397 viewsscarrow

Match Day on 10:14 - Sep 2 by ColDale

Hilly doesn't traditionally throw new signings straight into the team. Might be next week before we see the two new boys.

I wonder whether at least one might feature given his catastrophic the defending has been. Half expect Daniel to start at Williams to be on the bench. This though would be out of character of hill as you say.

Poll: Final position

Match Day on 12:08 - Sep 2 with 2292 viewsTVOS1907

Why would we do that?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Match Day on 12:12 - Sep 2 with 2270 views442Dale

One problem now could be the same as last season: left back.

Until Bunney is back we are looking to cover with players not as comfortable. Would be tempted to go with McNulty rather than shoehorn a right-footer in there (strange that it's ok to play one at LB...).

Would not be at all surprised to see Done playing there.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match Day on 12:22 - Sep 2 with 2229 viewsTalkingSutty

Are you crackers....is that a serious question? This the exact reason why I am very reluctant to let strangers stay at my house.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2017 12:25]
Match Day on 12:22 - Sep 2 with 2223 viewsTVOS1907

Match Day on 12:22 - Sep 2 by TalkingSutty

Are you crackers....is that a serious question? This the exact reason why I am very reluctant to let strangers stay at my house.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2017 12:25]

In that case, wouldn't he be called Jacobs1980?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Match Day on 12:42 - Sep 2 with 2154 views442Dale

Live commentary on Matey FM DAB.

Match Day on 12:47 - Sep 2 with 2140 viewsJames1980

Isn't one definition of insanity doing the same thing and expecting different result? Perhaps throwing a curve ball into the mix might be the difference between keeping up the run of no wins at Southend or it continuing. I am not suggesting wholesale changes, perhaps a couple of players that are told they are being given an opportunity to break into the first team.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Match Day on 13:11 - Sep 2 with 2072 views442Dale

Match Day on 12:47 - Sep 2 by James1980

Isn't one definition of insanity doing the same thing and expecting different result? Perhaps throwing a curve ball into the mix might be the difference between keeping up the run of no wins at Southend or it continuing. I am not suggesting wholesale changes, perhaps a couple of players that are told they are being given an opportunity to break into the first team.

With the current injury/illness situation that opportunity is being afforded to players naturally. Similarly if there were changes because of players out of form.

That we are playing somewhere where we don't do well should have no bearing whatsoever on team selection. A good percentage of the players would be completely unaware of that anyway.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024