Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No shots on target yesterday. 17:23 - Sep 10 with 2440 viewsBass1

If we aren't going to get some shots on the opponent's goal then how on earth are we going to score. Surely Hilly must emphasize to the players, and I don't just mean the strikers, (midfielders take note), that if you are in a decent striking position on the edge of the box then just let fly.
Against Doncaster I expect the team to be attack minded, after all, we are at home and should be taking the game to them.
No goals from open play and only one goalscorer so far after 6 league games? Come on Dale, I'm sure a win will give us the confidence to move forward, because at the moment the entire team looks bereft of any confidence, in fact they look frightened to death.
Come on the Dale, let's get Doncaster well and truly beaten!

No shots on target yesterday. on 17:26 - Sep 10 with 2436 viewsTVOS1907

It's a fair point, although Jordan Williams (12) certainly did let fly and saw his shot deflected onto the bar.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

No shots on target yesterday. on 17:28 - Sep 10 with 2424 viewsBass1

No shots on target yesterday. on 17:26 - Sep 10 by TVOS1907

It's a fair point, although Jordan Williams (12) certainly did let fly and saw his shot deflected onto the bar.

Exactly the point I am trying to make in the OP!

No shots on target yesterday. on 17:35 - Sep 10 with 2391 viewsTVOS1907

No shots on target yesterday. on 17:28 - Sep 10 by Bass1

Exactly the point I am trying to make in the OP!

Yes, I'm agreeing with you.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

No shots on target yesterday. on 20:04 - Sep 10 with 2188 viewsBass1

No shots on target yesterday. on 17:35 - Sep 10 by TVOS1907

Yes, I'm agreeing with you.

Thanks tvos.

No shots on target yesterday. on 20:24 - Sep 10 with 2139 viewsdingdangblue

I don't think it's been mentioned - but when Done dispossessed their centre half and was bearing down on goal - did anyone see a foul? Considering everything the ref let go it was a strange decision and certainly would have ended with a great chance on goal.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

No shots on target yesterday. on 21:08 - Sep 10 with 2081 viewsjudd

No shots on target yesterday. on 20:24 - Sep 10 by dingdangblue

I don't think it's been mentioned - but when Done dispossessed their centre half and was bearing down on goal - did anyone see a foul? Considering everything the ref let go it was a strange decision and certainly would have ended with a great chance on goal.

Yes, saw that. A clever little tap of Dones trailing leg. Bed decision. Didn't Done have one cleared off the lne? I'd make that 2 efforts on goal. Double the bury effort.

Poll: What is it to be then?

No shots on target yesterday. on 21:18 - Sep 10 with 2066 viewsnordenblue

No shots on target yesterday. on 20:24 - Sep 10 by dingdangblue

I was sat very near that and it def looked like a foul,he clipped his ankle from where I was
No shots on target yesterday. on 00:39 - Sep 11 with 1875 viewsShun

No shots on target yesterday. on 21:08 - Sep 10 by judd

Yes, saw that. A clever little tap of Dones trailing leg. Bed decision. Didn't Done have one cleared off the lne? I'd make that 2 efforts on goal. Double the bury effort.

Yes, he definitely had one cleared off the line in the Sandy Lane end. Not a dig at the OP and I agree it's not good enough, but it highlights that stats, even official ones, aren't always correct.
Login to get fewer ads

No shots on target yesterday. on 16:15 - Sep 11 with 1591 views49thseason

No shots on target yesterday. on 21:08 - Sep 10 by judd

Thought the Ref was poor to be honest. There were a number of challenges in the first 25 minutes that needed more than a word.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024