Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
League 1 - The pub League - according to Chris Wilder 15:43 - Sep 15 with 6046 viewsDySporting

http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/chris-wilder-loving-life-in-the-championship-

League 1 - The pub League - according to Chris Wilder on 18:51 - Sep 15 with 5898 viewsrkershaw

How shit must you be.....it took you 5 years
It took you 5 years
It took you 5 yearsssss
How shit must you be
It took you 5 years!!!!
League 1 - The pub League - according to Chris Wilder on 19:28 - Sep 15 with 5846 viewschalkyncfc

I wonder what he would call League Two? (Which we are second btw )
League 1 - The pub League - according to Chris Wilder on 20:16 - Sep 15 with 5766 viewsAtThePeake

Just sums them up. Spent 5 years thinking they were too good for this league and time and again it bit them on the backside. Hope they end up coming down again soon.

Tangled up in blue.

League 1 - The pub League - according to Chris Wilder on 20:33 - Sep 15 with 5728 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Oh Mr Wilder, we do like you ......but this will come back and haunt you sooner or later.
League 1 - The pub League - according to Chris Wilder on 20:45 - Sep 15 with 5702 viewsDaley_Lama

#You're****, cos you're playing us, *****, cos you're playing us, ****, cos you're playing us, ****, cos you're playing us.

#Look how **** you have become, look how ****-i-i-it you've become

#Man U, you once played Man U, but now your clubs pooh, so go and **** you

Rkershaw eat thy heart out
[Post edited 15 Sep 2017 20:49]

Poll: DF in or out

League 1 - The pub League - according to Chris Wilder on 21:52 - Sep 15 with 5620 viewsdingdangblue

League 1 - The pub League - according to Chris Wilder on 18:51 - Sep 15 by rkershaw

How shit must you be.....it took you 5 years
It took you 5 years
It took you 5 yearsssss
How shit must you be
It took you 5 years!!!!

They were relegated in 2011............so I make it 6 seasons/years .

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

League 1 - The pub League - according to Chris Wilder on 22:17 - Sep 15 with 5579 viewsrkershaw

League 1 - The pub League - according to Chris Wilder on 21:52 - Sep 15 by dingdangblue

They were relegated in 2011............so I make it 6 seasons/years .

Same song.....replace no.5 with no.6!!
[Post edited 15 Sep 2017 22:19]
League 1 - The pub League - according to Chris Wilder on 00:02 - Sep 16 with 5483 viewsFrog

When he gets sacked, which is inevitable, I wonder if he'd take a job back in the pub league? Watch this space.
Login to get fewer ads

League 1 - The pub League - according to Chris Wilder on 00:13 - Sep 16 with 5464 viewskiwidale

League 1 - The pub League - according to Chris Wilder on 00:02 - Sep 16 by Frog

When he gets sacked, which is inevitable, I wonder if he'd take a job back in the pub league? Watch this space.

what a prick for saying it I'm sure it will come back at him once the inevitable happens and hes sacked what a stupid thing to say. I'm sure a lot of Blade fans will agree with him just like we would say the nationwide league is a pub league maybe in jest? some actually believe we are above non league when in reality we are not.

This is not the time for bickering.

League 1 - The pub League - according to Chris Wilder on 06:31 - Sep 16 with 5400 viewsnordenblue

League 1 - The pub League - according to Chris Wilder on 00:13 - Sep 16 by kiwidale

what a prick for saying it I'm sure it will come back at him once the inevitable happens and hes sacked what a stupid thing to say. I'm sure a lot of Blade fans will agree with him just like we would say the nationwide league is a pub league maybe in jest? some actually believe we are above non league when in reality we are not.

How are we not above none league?
League 1 - The pub League - according to Chris Wilder on 09:48 - Sep 16 with 5254 viewsjohnn

Well Mr Wilder,you couldn't beat the Dale either home or away,we must be a good pub team and not ashamed of it,Can you play darts???
League 1 - The pub League - according to Chris Wilder on 10:17 - Sep 16 with 5218 viewsSandyman

Looking at his managerial career, the pub league was one of his highlights!!! FOYNLS as the saying used to go

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Wilder
League 1 - The pub League - according to Chris Wilder on 13:14 - Sep 16 with 5040 viewsdingdangblue

League 1 - The pub League - according to Chris Wilder on 10:17 - Sep 16 by Sandyman

Looking at his managerial career, the pub league was one of his highlights!!! FOYNLS as the saying used to go

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Wilder

Getting Oxford promoted to the football league via Wembley.
Winning the league 2 title with Northampton.
Winning the league 1 title with Sheffield United.

That's pretty good?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

League 1 - The pub League - according to Chris Wilder on 20:57 - Sep 16 with 4845 viewsTVOS1907

He doesn't like coach drivers either...

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

League 1 - The pub League - according to Chris Wilder on 21:08 - Sep 16 with 4830 viewsRosun

League 1 - The pub League - according to Chris Wilder on 20:57 - Sep 16 by TVOS1907

Is he Sheffield's Don Logan equivalent?
Someone will be along soon to place a YouTube link to Don Logan's rant on an aircraft coz I can't.
League 1 - The pub League - according to Chris Wilder on 21:19 - Sep 16 with 4803 viewsTVOS1907

League 1 - The pub League - according to Chris Wilder on 21:08 - Sep 16 by Rosun

Is he Sheffield's Don Logan equivalent?
Someone will be along soon to place a YouTube link to Don Logan's rant on an aircraft coz I can't.

This? Just copy and paste the link.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

League 1 - The pub League - according to Chris Wilder on 21:21 - Sep 16 with 4799 viewsDySporting

League 1 - The pub League - according to Chris Wilder on 20:57 - Sep 16 by TVOS1907

Mate of mine at the game said it all got a bit tasty. Bottles and coins thrown at the Norwich keeper, wilder sent off, United thugs throwing punches and stones at Norwich supporters and coaches after the game. He described United like visiting a stadium in the 80s.
League 1 - The pub League - according to Chris Wilder on 22:06 - Sep 16 with 4726 viewskiwidale

League 1 - The pub League - according to Chris Wilder on 06:31 - Sep 16 by nordenblue

How are we not above none league?

my comment was not about relative league standing/status, my comment was in respect to various teams or leagues being viewed as a pub teams or pub league by fans with a superior attitude. Ive done it myself part in jest and part in belief i e fcum being a pub team when they beat us in the cup. Say it on here or to your mates is one thing to say it as Wilder with his standing as a manager did is stupid and qualifies him as a prick.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2017 22:34]

This is not the time for bickering.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024