Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
confused 21:10 - Sep 15 with 3192 viewstodfest

Am I in the minority here, but at this moment in time things don't seem a bed of roses regarding the football club and its supporters.
Keith hill seems to distance himself from any sort of communication[certainly through the media],regarding the difficult start to the season,and the lack of information regarding the loss of players through injuries etc is quite puzzleing.
During games where I am sat, supporters like myself are genuinely worried this isn't a side representing Keith Hills ideology on football.Is losing three key players of championship material in such a short space of time even too much for Keith Hill to accept?.
Even at this early season KH looked shellshocked after the Blackburn game and although we won on Tuesday his demeanor just wasn't right.
No worries yet but time will tell .
confused on 21:20 - Sep 15 with 3152 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Things are n't brilliant at the Club right now Toddy, but they may just be getting better?

With Tuesday's win providing a real fillip, and perhaps more players available for selection tomorrow (Hendo's last game ban!) we may be turning a corner? The fans went home real happy.

Just want the two Jordans (Williams and Slew) to come good up front to run for the Davies fella.....all good?

EdenSaga is over too.......let's get cracking.
confused on 11:16 - Sep 17 with 2474 viewsaleanddale

Don't be confused.

Hilly will be fine.. Players returning back this week.

Roll on Saturday 3pm.. we will be ready!!

Up the Dale.
confused on 11:21 - Sep 17 with 2460 viewsTVOS1907

confused on 11:16 - Sep 17 by aleanddale

Don't be confused.

Hilly will be fine.. Players returning back this week.

Roll on Saturday 3pm.. we will be ready!!

Up the Dale.

What makes you so confident?

How do you know players are returning this week? Henderson, yes, but what about Andrew and Keane?

We will HAVE to be ready.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

confused on 12:05 - Sep 17 with 2415 viewsaleanddale

I did not go to MK but by all accounts with another slice of luck we could have returned with at least a point (maybe all 3)

Hendo and Camps give us a boost. Plus another week on the training pitch for Slew.

I just have so much faith in Hill to get the lads firing and Saturday we have another chance to kick start our season.

Put it another way - a poor performance Saturday at Home against a struggling Gillingham side I might have a small concern but that's not happened yet and I look forward to the game.
confused on 12:37 - Sep 17 with 2365 viewsRAFCBLUE

confused on 12:05 - Sep 17 by aleanddale

I did not go to MK but by all accounts with another slice of luck we could have returned with at least a point (maybe all 3)

Hendo and Camps give us a boost. Plus another week on the training pitch for Slew.

I just have so much faith in Hill to get the lads firing and Saturday we have another chance to kick start our season.

Put it another way - a poor performance Saturday at Home against a struggling Gillingham side I might have a small concern but that's not happened yet and I look forward to the game.

Hill's opening sentences were right about the performance at MK. We let them back into the game.

However we have dropped 8 points from winning positions in games vs Scunthorpe, Shewsbury and MK Dons.

If we hadn't - that would put us on 14 points and 7th.

It shows how costly these defensive failings currently are.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

confused on 15:23 - Sep 17 with 2199 viewsTVOS1907

confused on 12:05 - Sep 17 by aleanddale

Whose accounts mention luck?

There was nothing unlucky at all about the defeat, I'm afraid. We missed some decent openings in the second half and defended poorly for MK Dons' three goals.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

confused on 15:44 - Sep 17 with 2159 viewsfitzochris

confused on 15:23 - Sep 17 by TVOS1907

There was nothing unlucky at all about the defeat, I'm afraid. We missed some decent openings in the second half and defended poorly for MK Dons' three goals.

Sadly, some people will never listen to the reasoned views of the people who were actually at the game.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

confused on 17:45 - Sep 17 with 2005 viewsaleanddale

confused on 15:23 - Sep 17 by TVOS1907

Luck a poor choice of phrase TVOS.

No I was not there but if one of the 2 good chances Davies had goes in and we go 3-2 up then we would have had a better chance of returning with something to show for our efforts.

Only a burning desire to not get beat no intention of thinking I know more than those who attended the game.
Login to get fewer ads

confused on 19:49 - Sep 17 with 1850 viewsnordenblue

confused on 17:45 - Sep 17 by aleanddale

Luck a poor choice of phrase TVOS.

No I was not there but if one of the 2 good chances Davies had goes in and we go 3-2 up then we would have had a better chance of returning with something to show for our efforts.

Only a burning desire to not get beat no intention of thinking I know more than those who attended the game.

Every team can say what if we scored that chance,I'm sure MK had more chances to score during the game.... we didn't and lost there's no luck attached to a poor defensive display
confused on 16:24 - Sep 18 with 1483 viewsaleanddale

confused on 19:49 - Sep 17 by nordenblue

Every team can say what if we scored that chance,I'm sure MK had more chances to score during the game.... we didn't and lost there's no luck attached to a poor defensive display

I retracted luck!

with some rub of the green we could have returned with a point ( at least )

I appreciate that ( from those that went ) Dale were poor, especially defensively combined with being wasteful in front of goal. I just think hilly as always will sort it.

Saturdays a big game as we are already at around 20% of the season gone. A performance Saturday might kick start a run and get rid of some anxiety from certain sections of our support.

Here's hoping.
confused on 18:05 - Sep 18 with 1391 viewsCockneyDale

confused on 12:37 - Sep 17 by RAFCBLUE

Hill's opening sentences were right about the performance at MK. We let them back into the game.

However we have dropped 8 points from winning positions in games vs Scunthorpe, Shewsbury and MK Dons.

If we hadn't - that would put us on 14 points and 7th.

It shows how costly these defensive failings currently are.

Equally you could take away the three points from the Doncaster game, but I do see your overall point
confused on 19:58 - Sep 18 with 1310 viewsRAFCBLUE

confused on 18:05 - Sep 18 by CockneyDale

Equally you could take away the three points from the Doncaster game, but I do see your overall point

http://www.soccerstats.com/timing.asp?league=england3

The Leading/Trailing tab of this link is the most telling.

Over 7 games (630 minutes) we've cumulatively led for just 26 minutes and been behind for 193 minutes; the rest of the time being level.

Leading in games for an average of 3 minutes and where we've taken the lead in 4 of those 7 games is a worry!

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

confused on 22:37 - Sep 18 with 1208 viewsShun

confused on 19:58 - Sep 18 by RAFCBLUE

http://www.soccerstats.com/timing.asp?league=england3

The Leading/Trailing tab of this link is the most telling.

Over 7 games (630 minutes) we've cumulatively led for just 26 minutes and been behind for 193 minutes; the rest of the time being level.

Leading in games for an average of 3 minutes and where we've taken the lead in 4 of those 7 games is a worry!

That's a brilliantly depressing fact.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024