Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Title Edit: Keith Hill 20:09 - Sep 17 with 12885 viewsrdaleouis

I'm the biggest fan of Keith Hill and personally, I don't think there is any replacement who understands and can do as well with such a small budget as Hilly. But the start to the season has been really poor and I'm starting to see more and more people slating Keith Hill because of this and on Twitter, some are even calling him for to be sacked.

My question is, if we continue in this fashion and play poorly/lose against Gillingham; how long does Keith Hill have left before he gets the sack? I really think that if we sack him we'll never find a replacement worthy of his position and hopefully the board realises this but at the same time, we can't keep playing poorly and losing games.

What do you guys think? (Not trying to start a war, just want to find out where people stand with Keith and the start of the season)
[Post edited 17 Sep 2017 21:45]
Title Edit: Keith Hill on 22:33 - Sep 17 with 1636 viewskiwidale

Title Edit: Keith Hill on 21:49 - Sep 17 by rdaleouis

Thank you, I think/hope I've figured it out now?

Ive noticed that editing the title of a thread will only change it on the opening post, all replies will contain the original title maybe something the admin can sort?

This is not the time for bickering.

How long has Hilly got left? on 22:37 - Sep 17 with 1631 viewsfitzochris

How long has Hilly got left? on 22:16 - Sep 17 by D_Alien

"I wouldn't say social media is exclusively the domain of under 25s, it's used widely by all ages and demographics."

My post included: "Social media plays such a significant factor in the lives of the younger generation (and some older ones too, no doubt)"

For someone trained in journalism, that's poor fitz, very poor

But you also said if he was over 30, he was clearly an idiot.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

How long has Hilly got left? on 22:40 - Sep 17 with 1616 viewsD_Alien

How long has Hilly got left? on 22:37 - Sep 17 by fitzochris

But you also said if he was over 30, he was clearly an idiot.

And my point is that whilst all age groups use social media (obviously) it's more likely that those in the younger age groups will be influenced by it, since they have less experience in exploring the difference betwen fact and fiction, hearsay and hyperbole than the pre-internet generation

There are always exceptions, of course

[Post edited 17 Sep 2017 22:41]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Title Edit: Keith Hill on 22:44 - Sep 17 with 1595 viewsTVOS1907

Title Edit: Keith Hill on 22:33 - Sep 17 by kiwidale

Ive noticed that editing the title of a thread will only change it on the opening post, all replies will contain the original title maybe something the admin can sort?

All the replies contain the edited title on my PC.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

How long has Hilly got left? on 22:47 - Sep 17 with 1594 viewsfitzochris

How long has Hilly got left? on 22:40 - Sep 17 by D_Alien

And my point is that whilst all age groups use social media (obviously) it's more likely that those in the younger age groups will be influenced by it, since they have less experience in exploring the difference betwen fact and fiction, hearsay and hyperbole than the pre-internet generation

There are always exceptions, of course

[Post edited 17 Sep 2017 22:41]

I don't know if I'd agree with that, but that's fine. I think the under 25s (if we're picking a demographic) are more savvy when it comes to this Twitter business than us older folk.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Title Edit: Keith Hill on 23:12 - Sep 17 with 1541 viewsShun

Title Edit: Keith Hill on 22:44 - Sep 17 by TVOS1907

All the replies contain the edited title on my PC.

I think any replies made after the edit have the new title, whereas ones made before the edit (including newer posts quoting those old ones) have the old title.

Anyway, rdaleouis, it appears I posted too hastily. My apologies for falsely labelling you a troll.
Title Edit: Keith Hill on 06:49 - Sep 18 with 1446 viewskiwidale

Title Edit: Keith Hill on 23:12 - Sep 17 by Shun

I think any replies made after the edit have the new title, whereas ones made before the edit (including newer posts quoting those old ones) have the old title.

Anyway, rdaleouis, it appears I posted too hastily. My apologies for falsely labelling you a troll.

your right shun all posts after the edit contain new title however the thread title on forum index and all replies before the edit remains the original thread title.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2017 6:51]

This is not the time for bickering.

Title Edit: Keith Hill on 07:05 - Sep 18 with 1433 viewsrdaleouis

No problem, I just want to be able to remain a member here without people thinking I'm a troll haha, like I said I don't want to start to a war
Login to get fewer ads

Title Edit: Keith Hill on 07:15 - Sep 18 with 1420 viewsTVOS1907

Cheers Shun.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2017 7:15]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Title Edit: Keith Hill on 10:35 - Sep 18 with 1304 viewsRoChDaLe

Title Edit: Keith Hill on 07:05 - Sep 18 by rdaleouis

No problem, I just want to be able to remain a member here without people thinking I'm a troll haha, like I said I don't want to start to a war

I think you should be barred!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Title Edit: Keith Hill on 18:48 - Sep 18 with 1067 viewsDale23years

Title Edit: Keith Hill on 07:05 - Sep 18 by rdaleouis

Your lucky you never got asked to take a selfie next time you watched the dale at the C.O.A.

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024