Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andrew, Camps and Keane 22:11 - Sep 19 with 1631 viewsJaydale

Maybe just maybe

That was the behind the scenes drama just before transfer window closed.

Maybe they expressed interest in leaving ?? and hills not happy about it
Andrew, Camps and Keane on 22:17 - Sep 19 with 1561 viewsnordenblue

Camps ill,Andrew injured,Keane possibly
Andrew, Camps and Keane on 22:21 - Sep 19 with 1508 viewsKenBoon

Maybe they all wanted to leave to be a part of some Footballers remake of The Golden Girls? Jimmy Bullard could have played the Sophia character because he's the king of banter and perfect for the role. Now I can understand why they're so angry at Keith Hill. Him, Flickers and Jack the Kitman are probably going to land the star roles. Now the Beech contract makes sense. He's taking over whilst Hilly is away filming the Netflix original of The Golden Balls. Probably anticipating at least four series. Good bit of contract work, Mr Dunphy.
Andrew, Camps and Keane on 23:50 - Sep 19 with 1241 viewsShun

When the fake news about Camps handing in a transfer request came out a few weeks ago, before it was retracted Hill seemed genuinely amused and surprised by it, as though it was the most ridiculous thing in the world. Going off that, I doubt Camps is angling for a move at present.

As for the other two, while they've both performed well for us I doubt there'd be much interest in them from other teams.
Andrew, Camps and Keane on 02:25 - Sep 20 with 1127 viewsmacro

I think Hill has made it clear in interviews that it was the Jamie Allen situation which was getting to him
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024