Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dan adshead 07:57 - Sep 24 with 3628 viewsDale23years

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/daniel-adshead-makes-rochdales-histo

Don't like the sound of the last part through

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Dan adshead on 09:17 - Sep 24 with 3501 viewsDaley_Lama

Barcelona and Bayern Munich?

It's better than other L1 teams coming poaching i suppose.

Poll: DF in or out

Dan adshead on 09:19 - Sep 24 with 3490 viewsColDale

They've just googled that HITC article from 2 years ago
Dan adshead on 09:23 - Sep 24 with 3475 viewsdingdangblue

They seem to be making a huge deal about him having to get changed by himself ? Even throwing in the crass line 'There is no suggestion either club has done anything but abide by current procedures regarding the safeguarding of minors.'
Is this something new since the recent 'abuse' stories ? I don't remember anything being said about Morley having to change alone when he made his debut? And what happened when Adshead went to Tenerife pre season ?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Dan adshead on 09:26 - Sep 24 with 3457 viewsBartRowou

He can't spell "practise". Says it all.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Dan adshead on 09:28 - Sep 24 with 3449 viewsDaley_Lama

Dan adshead on 09:23 - Sep 24 by dingdangblue

They seem to be making a huge deal about him having to get changed by himself ? Even throwing in the crass line 'There is no suggestion either club has done anything but abide by current procedures regarding the safeguarding of minors.'
Is this something new since the recent 'abuse' stories ? I don't remember anything being said about Morley having to change alone when he made his debut? And what happened when Adshead went to Tenerife pre season ?

Foam party.

#whatgoesontour

Poll: DF in or out

Dan adshead on 12:03 - Sep 24 with 3187 viewsTVOS1907

Dan adshead on 09:23 - Sep 24 by dingdangblue

It's probably something to do with Adshead still being at school, whereas Morley had already left when he made his debut. He was of 'sixth form age' rather than 'Year 11 age'.

There may have also been some new regulations brought in since the stories you mention.

I agree with you about the crass line they've used; it's totally unnecessary.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024