Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rafferty 14:21 - Oct 14 with 2976 viewsHendale

What on earth has he done wrong to keep getting benched? He's arguably our best player and been one of the most consistent players over the past few seasons. He offers so much offensively and defensively so why is he dropped AGAIN!?
[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 14:21]
Rafferty on 14:24 - Oct 14 with 2938 viewssandy_dale

Wouldn’t mind if it was for someone of similar quality. Donvervan daniels is poor
Rafferty on 14:25 - Oct 14 with 2924 viewsShun

Genuinely do not know. We lose so much attacking threat because of it.

Also I'm unsure who's partnering Camps and Williams in midfield, probably Henderson.
Rafferty on 14:25 - Oct 14 with 2926 views1mark1

Well the man who knows best decides the team, and he should take the blame if a wrong decision or take the praise if correct. If we win then he’s got it right.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Rafferty on 14:26 - Oct 14 with 2923 viewsrich_dale

Don't get it either. Unless it's 3 at the back. Daniels looks more like a CB than a full back. Even then Joe could be wing back.
Rafferty on 14:33 - Oct 14 with 2873 viewsBazzanne

Rafferty on 14:26 - Oct 14 by rich_dale

Don't get it either. Unless it's 3 at the back. Daniels looks more like a CB than a full back. Even then Joe could be wing back.

Feel really sorry for Raff, best right back signs a new contract, wins a mom and is dropped to the bench for a lesser player. It would be good to hear KH explain this, won't happen though.
Rafferty on 15:09 - Oct 14 with 2718 viewsRAFC_1990

Absolutely drives me insane

Poll: Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going?

Rafferty on 15:39 - Oct 14 with 2610 viewshxdale

Rafferty on 15:09 - Oct 14 by RAFC_1990

Absolutely drives me insane

Can't understand keeping raff out of the team, was only captain the other week v Stoke... Needs to be starting.. don't get all the swapping and changing leaving. Rath one out also...
Rafferty on 15:48 - Oct 14 with 2576 viewsNinco

I don't know what's gone on behind the scenes, and I don't want to know as I believe that any issues should stay in the dressing room and not be made public, but in any job, not just at football clubs, there are always going to be disagreements and disciplinary issues, and how do you think that a football club should deal with those issues? They can't really start docking wages as most of the players are on a basic wage and may not be able to afford pay cuts. The only other way I can think that a football club could deal with any issues is to drop a player from the team. If Hill chooses to ignore that and still lets them play despite the disagreement or disciplinary issues, he will lose all control over the players, so if he chooses not to play someone, whatever the reason, we have to respect that decision.
Login to get fewer ads

Rafferty on 15:53 - Oct 14 with 2530 viewsHopwoodblue

Rafferty on 15:48 - Oct 14 by Ninco

I don't know what's gone on behind the scenes, and I don't want to know as I believe that any issues should stay in the dressing room and not be made public, but in any job, not just at football clubs, there are always going to be disagreements and disciplinary issues, and how do you think that a football club should deal with those issues? They can't really start docking wages as most of the players are on a basic wage and may not be able to afford pay cuts. The only other way I can think that a football club could deal with any issues is to drop a player from the team. If Hill chooses to ignore that and still lets them play despite the disagreement or disciplinary issues, he will lose all control over the players, so if he chooses not to play someone, whatever the reason, we have to respect that decision.

That's fine , but if that's the case he should be dropped from the squad for say three games then move on.
Being on the bench is neither one thing or the other !

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

Rafferty on 15:54 - Oct 14 with 2517 viewsrafc1984

He could be coming back from injury, and not match fit yet. Who knows.
Rafferty on 16:07 - Oct 14 with 2464 viewsrdaleouis

Been on the pitch a couple of mins and we've scored. Coincidence? I think not!
Rafferty on 16:11 - Oct 14 with 2440 viewsrdaleouis

Rafferty on 16:07 - Oct 14 by rdaleouis

Been on the pitch a couple of mins and we've scored. Coincidence? I think not!

As I was saying... 2-1 :)
Rafferty on 16:19 - Oct 14 with 2402 viewshxdale

Rafferty on 16:11 - Oct 14 by rdaleouis

As I was saying... 2-1 :)

Should have been on from the start...
Rafferty on 16:20 - Oct 14 with 2389 viewsrdaleouis

Rafferty on 16:19 - Oct 14 by hxdale

Should have been on from the start...

Hopefully it will teach Hilly a lesson
Rafferty on 16:29 - Oct 14 with 2351 viewshxdale

Rafferty on 16:20 - Oct 14 by rdaleouis

If supporters can see it why doesn't hill? Unless it's to do with the loan conditions
Rafferty on 16:34 - Oct 14 with 2323 viewsD_Alien

Rafferty on 16:29 - Oct 14 by hxdale

If supporters can see it why doesn't hill? Unless it's to do with the loan conditions

He made a point at the fans forum of saying he'd never be tied down by loan conditions again, after referring to the Perreira loan deal

But I agree, it's one possible explanation

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Rafferty on 16:35 - Oct 14 with 2322 viewspioneer

Rafferty on 16:20 - Oct 14 by rdaleouis

Keith doent do lessons...law unto himself.
Rafferty on 17:01 - Oct 14 with 2252 viewsnordenblue

Rafferty on 15:54 - Oct 14 by rafc1984

He could be coming back from injury, and not match fit yet. Who knows.

Sat on a bench every weeks not the best way of getting "match fit"
Rafferty on 19:03 - Oct 14 with 2067 viewsrafc1984

Rafferty on 17:01 - Oct 14 by nordenblue

Sat on a bench every weeks not the best way of getting "match fit"

We're not blessed with subs at the moment. Keith might have wanted the option should he need it. I don't know, just throwing an idea in the mix.
Rafferty on 19:31 - Oct 14 with 1988 viewsTVOS1907

Rafferty on 16:29 - Oct 14 by hxdale

If that was the case, he would have played in all those September games when Rafferty started.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024