Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match thread: Fleetwood. Black socks. 15:01 - Oct 14 with 13003 views442Dale

Going down the superstition route to get a result.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match thread: Fleetwood. Black socks. on 16:41 - Oct 14 with 3005 viewsjudd

2:2 Cole

Poll: What is it to be then?

Match thread: Fleetwood. Black socks. on 16:42 - Oct 14 with 3004 views442Dale

Dropped off rather than continue incessant pressure. They get it wide, cross, goal.

6:02 again.

Match thread: Fleetwood. Black socks. on 16:43 - Oct 14 with 2939 viewsrdaleouis

What's wrong with us? Why do we keep struggling against 10 men...
Match thread: Fleetwood. Black socks. on 16:46 - Oct 14 with 2878 views442Dale

Match thread: Fleetwood. Black socks. on 16:43 - Oct 14 by rdaleouis

Them having ten appeared not to register with our players who went from being progressive with their play to looking behind them when receiving the ball.

Match thread: Fleetwood. Black socks. on 16:47 - Oct 14 with 2861 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Match thread: Fleetwood. Black socks. on 16:43 - Oct 14 by rdaleouis

Can we hold out for a point?
Match thread: Fleetwood. Black socks. on 16:48 - Oct 14 with 2858 viewsDaleFan7

Dog shit Donnelly.
Match thread: Fleetwood. Black socks. on 16:49 - Oct 14 with 2829 views442Dale

Match thread: Fleetwood. Black socks. on 16:47 - Oct 14 by Yorkshire_Dale

Can we hold out for a point?

It's not been a case of holding out, it's whether we can look to push on. Which we've done again more since the goal.

Match thread: Fleetwood. Black socks. on 16:54 - Oct 14 with 2736 viewsjudd

FT

Poll: What is it to be then?

Login to get fewer ads

Match thread: Fleetwood. Black socks. on 17:03 - Oct 14 with 2613 viewsNigeriamark

Match thread: Fleetwood. Black socks. on 16:54 - Oct 14 by judd

FT

2 points thrown away there as they didn't really threaten josh other than the goal. Much better 2nd half performance although still not testing the keeper enough especially when they were down to 10. Interesting on their goal that we brought the ball back for them to take a free kick which they took quickly and 10 seconds later it was in the back of the net. Most of the time you kick the ball away
Match thread: Fleetwood. Black socks. on 17:12 - Oct 14 with 2523 viewsinthenet

Match thread: Fleetwood. Black socks. on 17:03 - Oct 14 by Nigeriamark

2 points thrown away there as they didn't really threaten josh other than the goal. Much better 2nd half performance although still not testing the keeper enough especially when they were down to 10. Interesting on their goal that we brought the ball back for them to take a free kick which they took quickly and 10 seconds later it was in the back of the net. Most of the time you kick the ball away

We have got to start getting some wins at the moment we look a struggling team in front of goal one on Hilly get Marty Done firing

Rastrickblue

Match thread: Fleetwood. Black socks. on 17:13 - Oct 14 with 2508 viewsfitzochris

At what point do we get concerned?

We're out of the relegation zone on goal difference alone. It's hard to be pessimistic with Hill in charge, yet, each game, the same issues are apparent.

Because Hill is in charge, I somehow still expect us to go on a mad run that takes us into the play-offs, but it's hard to see how looking at it logically.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Match thread: Fleetwood. Black socks. on 17:17 - Oct 14 with 2477 viewsDale23years

Match thread: Fleetwood. Black socks. on 17:13 - Oct 14 by fitzochris

We're out of the relegation zone on goal difference alone. It's hard to be pessimistic with Hill in charge, yet, each game, the same issues are apparent.

Because Hill is in charge, I somehow still expect us to go on a mad run that takes us into the play-offs, but it's hard to see how looking at it logically.

Now

Keith hill is the problem with his outdated tactics

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Match thread: Fleetwood. Black socks. on 17:18 - Oct 14 with 2469 viewsNigeriamark

Match thread: Fleetwood. Black socks. on 17:12 - Oct 14 by inthenet

We have got to start getting some wins at the moment we look a struggling team in front of goal one on Hilly get Marty Done firing

Your right about Done. Not a fraction of the player who left us. Hopefully he will go on a run of goals, but to be honest I wouldn't be worried if he didn't start for a few games - Might be good to bring on from the bench
Match thread: Fleetwood. Black socks. on 17:20 - Oct 14 with 2449 viewsShun

The first half was dismal, the formation didn't work at all (I don't think it was a diamond - Camps was no more advanced than Done and Inman, so more of a 4-1-3-2), and the midfield was bypassed.

When Raff was introduced we, predictably, looked much better. He played a big role in the first goal and Bunney did well for the second. The first 20 minutes of the second half was probably the best we've played all season.

I'm really concerned over our fitness levels though. In the last ten minutes it was alarming how little we had to give - and that was more of a fitness issue than a tactics or motivation one. I could've walked faster than some of our players were running at the end.
Match thread: Fleetwood. Black socks. on 17:25 - Oct 14 with 2402 views442Dale

Match thread: Fleetwood. Black socks. on 17:18 - Oct 14 by Nigeriamark

Your right about Done. Not a fraction of the player who left us. Hopefully he will go on a run of goals, but to be honest I wouldn't be worried if he didn't start for a few games - Might be good to bring on from the bench

Done won't produce anywhere near what he has before in the roles he's been asked to play.

The formations aren't the problem right now though, it's the mindset: push on and pin teams back or receive the ball and look to find a safe option behind. The latter is visibly sapping the effectiveness out of the side. The first 20 or so minutes of the second half was Rochdale, at other times we look like a side trying to be something else.

If 'I Got You Babe' is playing before kick-off on Tuesday, start to worry.

Match thread: Fleetwood. Black socks. on 17:33 - Oct 14 with 2335 viewsMoonyDale

Match thread: Fleetwood. Black socks. on 17:13 - Oct 14 by fitzochris

We get concerned now, in fact we should have been concerned right from the start. This squad is heading nowhere fast and a drop into league 2 beckons unless something changes and quickly. We look so short of confidence and we look tired and out of ideas. What happened to No Fear? At the moment it's more like No Clue.....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Match thread: Fleetwood. Black socks. on 17:42 - Oct 14 with 2274 views1mark1

I see that as two points dropped, after being in the lead against ten men. On the other hand, point away for a bottom of the table side could be seen as not bad, as before the game, many of us would have been content at a two all away draw.

Overall though, shit day in the SE Lancs mini relegation battle (against bury and Oldham), as both of them gained two points on us.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 18:17]

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Match thread: Fleetwood. Black socks. on 18:31 - Oct 14 with 2077 views442Dale

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05jyl4m

A fair assessment.

Match thread: Fleetwood. Black socks. on 18:40 - Oct 14 with 2037 viewsDale23years

Match thread: Fleetwood. Black socks. on 17:33 - Oct 14 by MoonyDale

We get concerned now, in fact we should have been concerned right from the start. This squad is heading nowhere fast and a drop into league 2 beckons unless something changes and quickly. We look so short of confidence and we look tired and out of ideas. What happened to No Fear? At the moment it's more like No Clue.....

I fear we are heading towards league 2. People think Sun shines out of arse, but he's the problem atm, he cost us play off spot last season, and his boring negative tactics will cost us our league 1 place this season.

He's cosy us points at Wimbledon,MK Dons and today
[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 18:40]

Match thread: Fleetwood. Black socks. on 18:48 - Oct 14 with 1991 viewsrich_dale

Match thread: Fleetwood. Black socks. on 18:40 - Oct 14 by Dale23years

I fear we are heading towards league 2. People think Sun shines out of arse, but he's the problem atm, he cost us play off spot last season, and his boring negative tactics will cost us our league 1 place this season.

Think there's some over reaction going on - we've got a proved manager and some decent players and are in a bit of a transition losing NML, Allen and Lund. We'll be ok.
Match thread: Fleetwood. Black socks. on 18:50 - Oct 14 with 1983 views442Dale

Listening to his interview it's clear he's identified the issue around the players being more positive. His selections have seen errors but he can't be criticised for the way his decision to change things today were then not capitalised on after we went 2-1 up.

Hill will know himself what mistakes he's made, but he's also the one capable of correcting them.

Match thread: Fleetwood. Black socks. on 19:28 - Oct 14 with 1853 viewsTVOS1907

How did he (the manager) cost us points at MK Dons and today?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Match thread: Fleetwood. Black socks. on 19:49 - Oct 14 with 1793 viewsBainesy15

How DARE Hill get us that close to the play offs only to stop us purposefully at the last minute! Disgusting! Get him shot!
Match thread: Fleetwood. Black socks. on 19:52 - Oct 14 with 1776 viewsdingdangblue

You're posts are more boring than any of Hilly's tactics.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Match thread: Fleetwood. Black socks. on 19:59 - Oct 14 with 1753 viewsDale23years

Match thread: Fleetwood. Black socks. on 19:28 - Oct 14 by TVOS1907

How did he (the manager) cost us points at MK Dons and today?

MK Dons
taking Davies our main attacking threat that day which ,disrupted our rhyme and balance.

Today
2.1 against 10 men says it all.
First half tactics
Leaving Raff out of team again
Players out of position

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024