Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match thread: Fleetwood. Black socks. 15:01 - Oct 14 with 13004 views442Dale

Going down the superstition route to get a result.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match thread: Fleetwood. Black socks. on 11:49 - Oct 15 with 1891 views1mark1

I am sure the vast majority of us realise that replacing players is not easy, especially with players who are going to as good or even better.

However it’s about using the players we have in the best ways possible, depending on individual games, ie opponents, whether home or away, in the best possible way ie formation, tactics . It’s up to players as individuals and as as a collective, to play as well as possible, as often as possible, in whatever team is put out in whatever formation and or tactics are used. IF the best players are not, when available being used in their best possible position, in the best possible formation, using the best possible tactics, then that’s the fault of the manager and coaching team.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Match thread: Fleetwood. Black socks. on 15:16 - Oct 15 with 1727 viewsrochdaleriddler

Match thread: Fleetwood. Black socks. on 11:25 - Oct 15 by D_Alien

Just to add to that, some have been critical of the manager for 'not replacing' the key players lost during the close season, as if they expect him to continually have rabbits to pull out of a hat. He signed Williams from Barrow for a significant fee, and as you say, acquired Williams from Liverpool on loan; plus others

The new players will take time to make an impact, some longer than others. Inman is scoring goals. Points away in L1 don't fall off trees, although Hill recognises in his post-match interview we should've done better. He does need to be looking at himself as well as his players, but in a reflective way, not a negative way.

We'll know a lot more about where we stand in this league this time next week

We stand where we deserve to be after every game, the table doesn't lie

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Match thread: Fleetwood. Black socks. on 15:20 - Oct 15 with 1721 viewsD_Alien

Match thread: Fleetwood. Black socks. on 15:16 - Oct 15 by rochdaleriddler

We stand where we deserve to be after every game, the table doesn't lie

It's so nice when you agree with me

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match thread: Fleetwood. Black socks. on 18:56 - Oct 15 with 1564 viewsRAFC_1990

Match thread: Fleetwood. Black socks. on 15:20 - Oct 15 by D_Alien

Come on guys, its not the end of the world to get a point at Fleetwood.

It was disappointing to drop 2, but we have 33 more games, Were not playing great atm but 9/10 years of watching a Keith Hill Rochdale side and I'm not worried in the slightest. There will be without doubt at least 4 teams that will finish below us in this league. Will we challenge for the play offs? Probably not, but you cant get it right every season, as others have said maybe this is a transitional season. Hopefully we can get back to playing decent stuff and picking points up again soon, which Ive no doubt we will.

Poll: Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going?

Match thread: Fleetwood. Black socks. on 12:30 - Oct 16 with 1360 viewsrochdaleriddler

Match thread: Fleetwood. Black socks. on 15:20 - Oct 15 by D_Alien

Haha yes , we are nearly 30% through the season, and I hope it gets easier

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Match thread: Fleetwood. Black socks. on 18:21 - Oct 16 with 1171 viewsDaleiLama

Match thread: Fleetwood. Black socks. on 18:56 - Oct 15 by RAFC_1990

Come on guys, its not the end of the world to get a point at Fleetwood.

It was disappointing to drop 2, but we have 33 more games, Were not playing great atm but 9/10 years of watching a Keith Hill Rochdale side and I'm not worried in the slightest. There will be without doubt at least 4 teams that will finish below us in this league. Will we challenge for the play offs? Probably not, but you cant get it right every season, as others have said maybe this is a transitional season. Hopefully we can get back to playing decent stuff and picking points up again soon, which Ive no doubt we will.

It's far from the end of the world.
I was dead level when B.Inman was given offside and he never was. That led to our attack being stopped in its tracks and Fleetwood getting the ball to start an attack which concluded in their equaliser. On a different day, that wouldn't have happened.
We scored 2 goals. We got an away draw against a decent team. Let's hope we get more of a rub of the green tomorrow and get all three points. That would set Saturday up nicely.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Match thread: Fleetwood. Black socks. on 18:50 - Oct 17 with 1013 viewsShun

Fleetwood's red card has been revoked.

https://www.fleetwoodtownfc.com/news/2017/october/burns-red-card-successfully-ov
Match thread: Fleetwood. Black socks. on 18:57 - Oct 17 with 1000 viewsdingdangblue

Match thread: Fleetwood. Black socks. on 18:50 - Oct 17 by Shun

Fleetwood's red card has been revoked.

https://www.fleetwoodtownfc.com/news/2017/october/burns-red-card-successfully-ov

That's a crazy decision - the tackle was very similar to Hendo's red card at Southend. Leaping in and dangerous.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Login to get fewer ads

Match thread: Fleetwood. Black socks. on 19:03 - Oct 17 with 995 viewsD_Alien

Wrong thread

[Post edited 17 Oct 2017 19:04]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024