Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rochdale 1/4 Season Review 20:33 - Oct 14 with 1520 viewsd3d4

With quarter of the League One season now gone I take a look at how Rochdale have done so far here http://d3d4football.com/rochdale-afc-14-season-review/

Please post your comments at the bottom of the page. Would especially like to know who you think your best player has been and your most surprising player.

thank
James
Rochdale 1/4 Season Review on 20:46 - Oct 14 with 1485 views442Dale

<<This is a tough one but I have been impressed with goal keeper Josh Lillis who has already kept 5 clean sheets and was excellent in the draw at Roots Hall.  Matt Done has also looked good and if he can find his scoring touch then Dale may not need to worry so much about where their next goal is coming from.>>

Lillis didn't play at Southend and Done has been disappointing.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Rochdale 1/4 Season Review on 22:06 - Oct 14 with 1416 viewsDaleiLama

Stopped bothering with this after the first few. Think they need the clicks.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Rochdale 1/4 Season Review on 00:00 - Oct 17 with 1156 viewsd3d4

Rochdale 1/4 Season Review on 20:46 - Oct 14 by 442Dale

<<This is a tough one but I have been impressed with goal keeper Josh Lillis who has already kept 5 clean sheets and was excellent in the draw at Roots Hall.  Matt Done has also looked good and if he can find his scoring touch then Dale may not need to worry so much about where their next goal is coming from.>>

Lillis didn't play at Southend and Done has been disappointing.

Thanks, I was thinking of the Blackpool game. That is why I need a Rochdale fan to be our correspondent as it is hard for me to keep up with the details of all 48 clubs.

As much as it is nice to get clicks the site is not commercial so it doesn't have any benefit other than just being pleasing to see fans enjoying the content. Hope you will continue to support us as we are just a bunch of passionate fans trying to give a better coverage of League One and Two rather than accepting the 14 seconds of highlights offered by Ch5
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024