Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fan or supporter 12:12 - Oct 15 with 5029 views1mark1

What’s the difference?
Can you be one, then become the other? Does it depend on how many games you go to, home or away? Does it depend on whether you are ever critical of the team or club? Does it depend on how results , good or bad effect you, or how your support effects the rest of your life?

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Fan or supporter on 21:10 - Oct 16 with 897 viewsrochdaleriddler

Fan or supporter on 19:51 - Oct 16 by MancDale

Yeah that'll do :)

Maybe I'm imagining it but it seems to have got worse over the last couple of seasons. If I ever stop coming to games it'll be entirely down to these joyless t**ts making it not worth the effort anymore.

There are some negative nellies in the sandy, in the main stand it does seems to be a more reasoned response to errors etc

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Fan or supporter on 21:12 - Oct 16 with 892 viewsrochdaleriddler

Fan or supporter on 20:24 - Oct 16 by MancDale

Glad I'm not the only one that's noticed. I've had to move away from one guy who's constant foghorn cries to boot it long and hit the channels became too annoying to cope with. The same bloke was booing when we were 2 nil up vs Gillingham.

I used to stand near him, I can't hear him in the main stand! 😁

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024