Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Load of Cobblers 2 Cobblers 2 23:55 - Oct 17 with 2865 viewsdingdangblue

http://www.skysports.com/rochdale

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Load of Cobblers 2 Cobblers 2 on 00:02 - Oct 18 with 2838 viewsShun

Beautiful first goal - pass and finish. Our penalty looks soft to me though. It looks more like a shoulder barge on Done rather than a push or tackle.

Everyone looks so pedestrian for their first goal. Just nobody moves. Camps looks especially culpable, and it looks like he loses his player again for their second goal.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2017 0:10]
Load of Cobblers 2 Cobblers 2 on 07:16 - Oct 18 with 2668 viewsSwissdale

Load of Cobblers 2 Cobblers 2 on 00:02 - Oct 18 by Shun

Beautiful first goal - pass and finish. Our penalty looks soft to me though. It looks more like a shoulder barge on Done rather than a push or tackle.

Everyone looks so pedestrian for their first goal. Just nobody moves. Camps looks especially culpable, and it looks like he loses his player again for their second goal.

Calvin loses his man for both goals.
Load of Cobblers 2 Cobblers 2 on 07:49 - Oct 18 with 2605 viewsoddjob007

Load of Cobblers 2 Cobblers 2 on 07:16 - Oct 18 by Swissdale

Calvin loses his man for both goals.

Our stand in captain Mr Camps is bloody disgrace for their second goal... stands there motionless.

Calvin leaves his man to kick the ball on the first one, but misses - I can accept that.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2017 7:50]
Load of Cobblers 2 Cobblers 2 on 08:21 - Oct 18 with 2545 viewsdalenumber2

I can't even bear to watch these 'highlights' to be honest. I feel too depressed!
Load of Cobblers 2 Cobblers 2 on 08:26 - Oct 18 with 2521 viewsscarrow

Andrew had a poor game last night, maybe his worst in a Dale shirt.

Poll: Final position

Load of Cobblers 2 Cobblers 2 on 20:49 - Oct 18 with 2070 viewsTVOS1907

Load of Cobblers 2 Cobblers 2 on 00:02 - Oct 18 by Shun

If you watch the YouTube highlights, Shun, you'll see the referee indicates the penalty was for the foul on Andrew.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Load of Cobblers 2 Cobblers 2 on 21:11 - Oct 18 with 2024 viewsShun

Load of Cobblers 2 Cobblers 2 on 20:49 - Oct 18 by TVOS1907

If you watch the YouTube highlights, Shun, you'll see the referee indicates the penalty was for the foul on Andrew.

Ah ok, thanks, I didn't realise that.
Load of Cobblers 2 Cobblers 2 on 22:31 - Oct 18 with 1887 viewskiwidale

Load of Cobblers 2 Cobblers 2 on 20:49 - Oct 18 by TVOS1907

If the ref gave the pen for a foul on Andrews then he should have given another for the foul on Done, both taken out off the ball. Neither Andrews or Done would have got the ball but both were fouled off the ball imho.

This is not the time for bickering.

Login to get fewer ads

Load of Cobblers 2 Cobblers 2 on 22:50 - Oct 18 with 1855 viewsTVOS1907

Load of Cobblers 2 Cobblers 2 on 22:31 - Oct 18 by kiwidale

If the ref gave the pen for a foul on Andrews then he should have given another for the foul on Done, both taken out off the ball. Neither Andrews or Done would have got the ball but both were fouled off the ball imho.

No, because as soon as the first penalty is awarded the game has effectively stopped.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Load of Cobblers 2 Cobblers 2 on 23:02 - Oct 18 with 1825 viewskiwidale

Load of Cobblers 2 Cobblers 2 on 22:50 - Oct 18 by TVOS1907

No, because as soon as the first penalty is awarded the game has effectively stopped.

I understand the ref cant give 2 pens and the game was effectively stopped once the ref gave the initial pen. The point I make is Done was clearly fouled in the box a def pen in other circumstance.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2017 23:08]

Load of Cobblers 2 Cobblers 2 on 09:43 - Oct 19 with 1664 viewsdawlishdale

But on the night, I thought it wasn't a foul on Done...just a shoulder charge.

Fair play to the ref if he gave the penalty for the foul on Andrew.

On another point, I thought that Camps had fouled their player just before his wonder pass to Hendo leading to our first goal.
Load of Cobblers 2 Cobblers 2 on 21:43 - Oct 19 with 1385 viewskiwidale

Load of Cobblers 2 Cobblers 2 on 09:43 - Oct 19 by dawlishdale

But on the night, I thought it wasn't a foul on Done...just a shoulder charge.

Fair play to the ref if he gave the penalty for the foul on Andrew.

On another point, I thought that Camps had fouled their player just before his wonder pass to Hendo leading to our first goal.

a shoulder charge is fine if contesting the ball? however the northampton player took done out off the ball also if you look at the replay its clear to me that Done was barged into to the point he went flying, he was flattened. A def penalty in my opinion.

Load of Cobblers 2 Cobblers 2 on 22:04 - Oct 19 with 1353 views442Dale

Thought the same, he was playing the man and made a point of looking at him chasing the ball.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024