Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lee Clark FIRED. Bucketti HIRED. bury PROMOTION PUSH back on track. 21:17 - Oct 29 with 33328 viewsRAFCBLUE

Now, I'm not keen on bury but I have got to say I've some sympathy for Lee Clark.

He comes in after Chairman Day fires Flitcroft and then goes on a recruitment spree of what I'll define as journeymen professionals supplemented by a gaming of the loan system.

Now Clark has his faults but seems to have copped for Chairman Day arranging signings that he would not have wanted.

I personally hope he wins at Woking next week and stays for a few more league games; the financial papering over the cracks is a timebomb that will explode eventually.

He has a massive constructive dismissal claim coming if Day does decide to pull the trigger.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2017 10:58]

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Lee Clark FIRED ahead of Woking Cup upset. on 19:36 - Nov 3 with 4850 viewspioneer

Lee Clark FIRED ahead of Woking Cup upset. on 16:26 - Nov 3 by DaleiLama

Take your point about our own challenged technology and agree fully. You're asking the wrong man about Oysters too - the closest I've got to those is slurping them raw from the shells.

Maybe those cards aren't as difficult to administer as suspected, but do they have any benefits over contactless? I suppose there are limited funds so fraud wouldn't be as worrisome, but then again, the banks usually stump up if an individual has been defrauded through no fault of their own.

And Roy Keane is worried about the prawn sandwich brigade - would would he say if he found out Rochdale fans are of the oyster slurping variety! Ill stick with my Hollands pie.

Lee Clark FIRED ahead of Woking Cup upset. on 13:54 - Nov 6 with 4695 viewsjudd

Bury fan at work went to Woking yesterday and is adamant that Steve Eyre was there.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Lee Clark FIRED ahead of Woking Cup upset. on 14:55 - Nov 6 with 4640 viewsRAFCBLUE

Lee Clark FIRED ahead of Woking Cup upset. on 13:54 - Nov 6 by judd

Bury fan at work went to Woking yesterday and is adamant that Steve Eyre was there.

All it takes to get FRMSE appointed there is:

1) A few of us to stop at the relevant bookie on the way home and have £1 or £2 on Steve Eyre at 25/1 bringing his odds inwards. I don't think it will take more than £20 cumulatively to make him favourite.
2) Prod GMR and the Bury Times with the news that he's now the favourite and to see if they can get an inteview.
3) Wait for FRMSE to proclaim he's up for the job and the challenge set by the Chur of getting to the Championship. Bonus points for him dropping names like David Silva in there along with references to Carrington.
4) Sit back, relax and enjoy.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

Lee Clark FIRED ahead of Woking Cup upset. on 15:12 - Nov 6 with 4610 viewsTVOS1907

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Lee Clark FIRED ahead of Woking Cup upset. on 15:57 - Nov 6 with 4532 viewsnordenblue

Lee Clark FIRED ahead of Woking Cup upset. on 15:12 - Nov 6 by TVOS1907

Charming.....he looks like a goody two shoes....
Lee Clark FIRED ahead of Woking Cup upset. on 21:11 - Nov 7 with 4368 viewsDalefc

Same colleague who saw him at the Village Hotel last week.
Lee Clark FIRED ahead of Woking Cup upset. on 18:58 - Nov 9 with 4179 viewsRAFCBLUE

Lee Clark FIRED ahead of Woking Cup upset. on 21:11 - Nov 7 by Dalefc

Same colleague who saw him at the Village Hotel last week.

FRMSE "in talks".

I think Stewie is about to pull off a masterstroke.

Lee Clark FIRED ahead of Woking Cup upset. on 19:15 - Nov 9 with 4143 viewsD_Alien

Lee Clark FIRED ahead of Woking Cup upset. on 18:58 - Nov 9 by RAFCBLUE

FRMSE "in talks".

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

Lee Clark FIRED ahead of Woking Cup upset. on 20:06 - Nov 9 with 4075 viewssoulboy

Lee Clark FIRED ahead of Woking Cup upset. on 18:58 - Nov 9 by RAFCBLUE

FRMSE "in talks".

🤞
Lee Clark FIRED ahead of Woking Cup upset. on 20:09 - Nov 9 with 4063 viewsDaleiLama

Lee Clark FIRED ahead of Woking Cup upset. on 19:15 - Nov 9 by D_Alien

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Lee Clark FIRED ahead of Woking Cup upset. on 20:30 - Nov 9 with 4026 viewsD_Alien

Lee Clark FIRED ahead of Woking Cup upset. on 20:09 - Nov 9 by DaleiLama

I can't see what you mean

Lee Clark FIRED ahead of Woking Cup upset. on 20:51 - Nov 9 with 3977 viewskiwidale

Lee Clark FIRED ahead of Woking Cup upset. on 20:30 - Nov 9 by D_Alien

I can't see what you mean

D_Alien in confirms the rumours Shock

This is not the time for bickering.

Lee Clark FIRED ahead of Woking Cup upset. on 21:00 - Nov 9 with 3964 viewsD_Alien

Lee Clark FIRED ahead of Woking Cup upset. on 20:51 - Nov 9 by kiwidale

D_Alien in confirms the rumours Shock

Aye, it's true

I can laugh at my own expense

[Post edited 9 Nov 2017 21:02]

Lee Clark FIRED ahead of Woking Cup upset (Replay needed). on 15:02 - Nov 11 with 3767 views442Dale

Eyre is co-commentating on Bury today on GMR, he was asked outright if he'd applied: said he hadn't and that he saw his next job as a coach and didnt rule that out being at Bury and that he'd spoken to Lowe this week.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Lee Clark FIRED ahead of Woking Cup upset (Replay needed). on 15:21 - Nov 11 with 3748 viewsTVOS1907

Lee Clark FIRED ahead of Woking Cup upset (Replay needed). on 15:02 - Nov 11 by 442Dale

Eyre is co-commentating on Bury today on GMR, he was asked outright if he'd applied: said he hadn't and that he saw his next job as a coach and didnt rule that out being at Bury and that he'd spoken to Lowe this week.

He'd be better off speaking to John Lowe.

Or Arthur.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Lee Clark FIRED ahead of Woking Cup upset (Replay needed). on 15:35 - Nov 11 with 3731 viewsD_Alien

Lee Clark FIRED ahead of Woking Cup upset (Replay needed). on 15:21 - Nov 11 by TVOS1907

He'd be better off speaking to John Lowe.

Or Arthur.

He could ask himself, how lowe can I go?

Lee Clark FIRED ahead of Woking Cup upset (Replay needed). on 15:44 - Nov 11 with 3712 viewsRAFCBLUE

Lee Clark FIRED ahead of Woking Cup upset (Replay needed). on 15:02 - Nov 11 by 442Dale

Great subtle response from FRMSE. "He's not applied".

Neither had Flitcroft or Clark who have been Stewie's last two picks. Seems odd then to be noting he's picked the brain of Ryan Lowe this week, who with nothing better to do, gives FRMSE a conversation.

I hope he gets the job. He deserves another chance after failing here and at Chesterfield. He is local and could replicate the Man City youth success there and make Stewie a few quid to stave off the creditors.

Lee Clark FIRED ahead of Woking Cup upset (Replay needed). on 16:57 - Nov 11 with 3634 views442Dale

Eyre going on towards the end about Lowe needing more time, said it was a winning performance despite them drawing.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Lee Clark FIRED ahead of Woking Cup upset (Replay needed). on 17:32 - Nov 11 with 3575 viewsRAFCBLUE

Lee Clark FIRED ahead of Woking Cup upset (Replay needed). on 16:57 - Nov 11 by 442Dale

Eyre going on towards the end about Lowe needing more time, said it was a winning performance despite them drawing.

We had quite a lot of that FRMSE "winning performance" b******t when he was here drawing and losing too!

Lee Clark FIRED ahead of Woking Cup upset (Replay needed). on 17:39 - Nov 11 with 3553 views1mark1

Just hope that these so called winning performances continue then.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Lee Clark FIRED ahead of Woking Cup upset (Replay needed). on 21:11 - Nov 12 with 3366 viewssoulboy

Lee Clark FIRED ahead of Woking Cup upset (Replay needed). on 16:57 - Nov 11 by 442Dale

Later the FRMSE went on to say that Bury should soon climb the table given their 3 match unbeaten run (Woking, Stoke u 21s and Gillingham!)but didnt think Gillingham were anything but a bottom 4 side. A look at the table proves that once again SE really knows his stuff.
Lee Clark FIRED ahead of Woking Cup upset (Replay needed). on 23:47 - Nov 12 with 3310 viewsrochdaleriddler

It's radio Manchester , it's the carabaou cup it's not the 1980's keep up

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Lee Clark FIRED ahead of Woking Cup upset (Replay needed). on 13:33 - Nov 13 with 3133 viewsdingdangblue

Lee Clark FIRED ahead of Woking Cup upset (Replay needed). on 15:35 - Nov 11 by D_Alien

He could ask himself, how lowe can I go?

I joked about this on their site........

The rumoured manager/coach team they are lining up could be a great hint on where they are heading.........

Lowe Eyre

😂

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Lee Clark FIRED ahead of Woking Cup upset (Replay needed). on 13:55 - Nov 13 with 3105 viewsD_Alien

Lee Clark FIRED ahead of Woking Cup upset (Replay needed). on 13:33 - Nov 13 by dingdangblue

I joked about this on their site........

The rumoured manager/coach team they are lining up could be a great hint on where they are heading.........

Lowe Eyre

😂

Lee Clark FIRED ahead of Woking Cup upset (Replay needed). on 10:33 - Nov 15 with 2815 viewsRAFCBLUE

Lee Clark fired.

Woking win.

What a great two weeks!

Great for bury now is that they only have five home games in two months to the end of the year.

Next up at home Blackburn (7th) and Shrewsbury (1st) - between them those teams have scored 45 goals in 31 games.

Anyone want to place a bet on when the next CCJ lands?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024