Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Non League Football - Who Do You Support? 12:41 - Nov 5 with 6504 viewsrdaleouis

Inspired from Bromley's positive and enthusiastic support yesterday, I once again feel inclined to look further into grassroots football and local non league teams alike. Does anybody feel this inclination? If so, are there any non league teams you watch/support as well as the Dale? Never have been a fan of supporting a massive premier league club as well as the Dale but I feel the chance to support a smaller club would benefit the whole of grassroots football.
Non League Football - Who Do You Support? on 03:49 - Nov 12 with 1126 viewsfrenzied

Non League Football - Who Do You Support? on 16:56 - Nov 8 by _dezzy

Stockport County

IM surrounded by Stockport season ticket holders....the stockpot twitter account does give good coverage on match days and the you tube highlights are commendable to be fair.
Has the play off format changed for the National league?
The table in the press is sectioned off differently to last season..seems to Indicate the top place is an auto prom spot then it's the next. SIx places for the play offs?
Non League Football - Who Do You Support? on 19:32 - Nov 12 with 1024 viewsfrenzied

Non League Football - Who Do You Support? on 03:49 - Nov 12 by frenzied

IM surrounded by Stockport season ticket holders....the stockpot twitter account does give good coverage on match days and the you tube highlights are commendable to be fair.
Has the play off format changed for the National league?
The table in the press is sectioned off differently to last season..seems to Indicate the top place is an auto prom spot then it's the next. SIx places for the play offs?

Found out...

2nd and third progress directly into semi final spots both with home advantage

4th 5th 6th and 7th go into play offs I assume 4th plays 7th and 5th plays 6th...all matches are "one leg" affairs
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024