Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Goldbond agents 11:20 - Nov 6 with 1536 viewsChaffRAFC

You should have all had the newsletter but this is just a gentle reminder that there's a Goldbond workshop on to try and improve the Goldbond for both the club and it's agents. This is being held in the Main Lounge from 5:30 onwards on Tuesday 7th November prior to the Checkatrade Trophy match against Blackburn Rovers.

There will be directors in attendance who will be asking for agents' views on what can be done to improve it and what else might act as an incentive for agents and members etc.

Those attending will get free access to the match as well after the workshop and I'm led to believe there will be food available.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

FAO Goldbond agents on 15:47 - Nov 6 with 1404 viewsmexmike

Not an agent these days, but when you see players keep winning on it, does annoy you a bit.

Cant imagine them paying into it, might be wrong though.
FAO Goldbond agents on 16:11 - Nov 6 with 1380 viewsChaffRAFC

FAO Goldbond agents on 15:47 - Nov 6 by mexmike

Not an agent these days, but when you see players keep winning on it, does annoy you a bit.

They do pay into it and given they're in it, they have every chance of winning like all the other members. I think it's a good thing personally though I wouldn't mind winning myself.

I remember Matthew Flynn winning the biggest prize in the Christmas Draw one year, he'd paid like everyone else.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

FAO Goldbond agents on 16:52 - Nov 6 with 1344 viewsrochdaleriddler

FAO Goldbond agents on 15:47 - Nov 6 by mexmike

Yes when joe raffery won £10 it proper vexed me

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

FAO Goldbond agents on 17:16 - Nov 6 with 1313 viewsjudd

FAO Goldbond agents on 16:11 - Nov 6 by ChaffRAFC

They do pay into it and given they're in it, they have every chance of winning like all the other members. I think it's a good thing personally though I wouldn't mind winning myself.

I remember Matthew Flynn winning the biggest prize in the Christmas Draw one year, he'd paid like everyone else.

Did we win him in a Christmas draw? Seem to remember him being a bit of a turkey.

Poll: What is it to be then?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024