Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why football is great 11:06 - Nov 12 with 2257 viewsjoecooke

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41902664

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

Why football is great on 11:11 - Nov 12 with 2243 viewsJames1980

Should be England manager

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Why football is great on 14:18 - Nov 12 with 2112 viewsD_Alien

Why football is great on 11:11 - Nov 12 by James1980

Should be England manager

Why James?

Southgate - having done the necessary in leading England through qualification - is now able to show what he's about in bringing through the younger lads with talent and no fear who trust him from the younger age groups where he was successful with them

Those who accuse him of lacking imagination or authority have got it wrong. It doesn't take a great media personality to manage the international team. I like what he's doing, in his own unassuming way, and I strongly suspect the lads coming through now will play for him in a way we've not seen for quite a while

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Why football is great on 14:37 - Nov 12 with 2076 viewsrochdaleriddler

Why football is great on 14:18 - Nov 12 by D_Alien

Why James?

Southgate - having done the necessary in leading England through qualification - is now able to show what he's about in bringing through the younger lads with talent and no fear who trust him from the younger age groups where he was successful with them

Those who accuse him of lacking imagination or authority have got it wrong. It doesn't take a great media personality to manage the international team. I like what he's doing, in his own unassuming way, and I strongly suspect the lads coming through now will play for him in a way we've not seen for quite a while

I agree, just hope he doesn't backslide as the finals approach

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024