Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Auction - Calvin Andrew (No.9) Shirt - signed by the full squad 19:30 - Nov 15 with 4194 viewsspringside

New user here (but long term fan) so please be patient. Current Dale home shirt signed by the full squad (unframed). Kindly donated as a prize by the football club as a gesture of community goodwill in order to raise funds for Springside (SEN) School in Rochdale. Monies raised will be used to send pupils with learning difficulties to see this years' Christmas pantomime. Would make an ideal Christmas present for any fan of our wonderful team. Can provide photo if requested. Please contact me via the direct messaging service on this forum with a 'reasonable' offer (starting bid £50). The shirt is being auctioned solely on this particular forum as an exclusive opportunity for 'real' Dale fans to join in the bidding (whilst sober) as the winning bid would hopefully stand by way of a gentlemans' agreement. I will endeavour to update the current bidding on this thread, with complete discretion afforded to the current highest bidder after each successful bid. End of auction - Friday,1st December, 2017 at 12pm prompt..... Happy bidding!! :)
[Post edited 15 Nov 2017 19:46]
Auction - Calvin Andrew (No.9) Shirt - signed by the full squad on 21:07 - Nov 20 with 3977 viewsspringside

Ok........only just recovered from Saturday....... who will start me at £40 ?? Thanks
Auction - Calvin Andrew (No.9) Shirt - signed by the full squad on 12:22 - Nov 22 with 3765 viewsrkershaw

Auction - Calvin Andrew (No.9) Shirt - signed by the full squad on 21:07 - Nov 20 by springside

Ok........only just recovered from Saturday....... who will start me at £40 ?? Thanks

Right then........ not as desirable as I first thought (probably due our current form)........this signed Dale shirt would make the ideal Xmas gift ........all for a really worthwhile cause as explained in my initial post.........lowest acceptable bidding price £30.....happy bidding!! :)
Auction - Calvin Andrew (No.9) Shirt - signed by the full squad on 12:48 - Nov 22 with 3732 viewsSandyDrum

Not really a first time user then are you Rkershaw...

[Post edited 22 Nov 2017 12:49]

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Auction - Calvin Andrew (No.9) Shirt - signed by the full squad on 17:51 - Nov 22 with 3658 viewsrkershaw

Auction - Calvin Andrew (No.9) Shirt - signed by the full squad on 12:48 - Nov 22 by SandyDrum

Not really a first time user then are you Rkershaw...

[Post edited 22 Nov 2017 12:49]

Sussed again ..... Mr Walsh one would presume??
Auction - Calvin Andrew (No.9) Shirt - signed by the full squad on 20:46 - Nov 22 with 3578 viewsdaz

Auction - Calvin Andrew (No.9) Shirt - signed by the full squad on 17:51 - Nov 22 by rkershaw

Sussed again ..... Mr Walsh one would presume??

Nope 😂😂😂
Auction - Calvin Andrew (No.9) Shirt - signed by the full squad on 19:23 - Nov 23 with 3455 viewsrkershaw

Auction - Calvin Andrew (No.9) Shirt - signed by the full squad on 20:46 - Nov 22 by daz

Nope 😂😂😂

On the back of todays' big contract news........ I would suggest that the starting bid of £30 for the signed no.9 shirt is an absolute steal with the winning bidder being able to wear the shirt for a couple of extra years!! ;)
Auction - Calvin Andrew (No.9) Shirt - signed by the full squad on 21:40 - Nov 25 with 3265 viewsrkershaw

Auction - Calvin Andrew (No.9) Shirt - signed by the full squad on 19:23 - Nov 23 by rkershaw

On the back of todays' big contract news........ I would suggest that the starting bid of £30 for the signed no.9 shirt is an absolute steal with the winning bidder being able to wear the shirt for a couple of extra years!! ;)

Current bidding stands at £50 ........reminder that bidding ends on Friday 1/12/17 at 12pm prompt.
Auction - Calvin Andrew (No.9) Shirt - signed by the full squad on 23:24 - Nov 25 with 3214 viewschalkyncfc

Auction - Calvin Andrew (No.9) Shirt - signed by the full squad on 21:07 - Nov 20 by springside

Who will start you at £40 for what,have you got a shirt as well as rkshaw?
Login to get fewer ads

Auction - Calvin Andrew (No.9) Shirt - signed by the full squad on 23:44 - Nov 25 with 3204 viewsrochdale_ranger

Don't know how to send PM's Ill say sixty quid.
Auction - Calvin Andrew (No.9) Shirt - signed by the full squad on 09:08 - Nov 26 with 3122 viewsrkershaw

Auction - Calvin Andrew (No.9) Shirt - signed by the full squad on 23:44 - Nov 25 by rochdale_ranger

Don't know how to send PM's Ill say sixty quid.

Thanks Ranger......your a star..... If you go to the top of screen page you'll see 'Msgs' next to 'log out' /'settings' and your username...... send your contact details and I'll return a photo of shirt!!
Auction - Calvin Andrew (No.9) Shirt - signed by the full squad on 09:18 - Nov 26 with 3114 viewsrkershaw

Auction - Calvin Andrew (No.9) Shirt - signed by the full squad on 09:08 - Nov 26 by rkershaw

Thanks Ranger......your a star..... If you go to the top of screen page you'll see 'Msgs' next to 'log out' /'settings' and your username...... send your contact details and I'll return a photo of shirt!!

Msgs........ Very top right of screen page!! ;)
Auction - Calvin Andrew (No.9) Shirt - signed by the full squad on 13:30 - Nov 26 with 3019 viewsrkershaw

Auction - Calvin Andrew (No.9) Shirt - signed by the full squad on 09:18 - Nov 26 by rkershaw

Msgs........ Very top right of screen page!! ;)

On the back of some very generous bidding, a local framing company has kindly donated a blue display frame (H:93cm x W:75cm) in order for the shirt to be presented in all of its' true glory. Would look great hung up on a pub / bar / bedroom wall......all in with the winning bid!!! ;)
[Post edited 26 Nov 2017 13:32]
Auction - Calvin Andrew (No.9) Shirt - signed by the full squad on 16:11 - Nov 26 with 2959 viewsrkershaw

Auction - Calvin Andrew (No.9) Shirt - signed by the full squad on 13:30 - Nov 26 by rkershaw

On the back of some very generous bidding, a local framing company has kindly donated a blue display frame (H:93cm x W:75cm) in order for the shirt to be presented in all of its' true glory. Would look great hung up on a pub / bar / bedroom wall......all in with the winning bid!!! ;)
[Post edited 26 Nov 2017 13:32]

Current top bid in at £85...... can we break the ton??.....;)
Auction - Calvin Andrew (No.9) Shirt - signed by the full squad on 22:00 - Nov 26 with 2852 viewsrkershaw

Auction - Calvin Andrew (No.9) Shirt - signed by the full squad on 16:11 - Nov 26 by rkershaw

Current top bid in at £85...... can we break the ton??.....;)

Current highest bid.... £110.......thank you for your generosity thus far.....please carry on bidding!! ;)
Auction - Calvin Andrew (No.9) Shirt - signed by the full squad on 19:03 - Nov 28 with 2677 viewsrkershaw

Auction - Calvin Andrew (No.9) Shirt - signed by the full squad on 22:00 - Nov 26 by rkershaw

Current highest bid.... £110.......thank you for your generosity thus far.....please carry on bidding!! ;)

Just heard that Rochdale Observer/Online will run with the story of the Springside christmas pantomime and include any benefactors. With this in mind, please can local businesses be alerted that the winning bid (if corporate funded) will receive free advertisement of their business via this channel of communication..... Please carry on bidding!! ;)
Auction - Calvin Andrew (No.9) Shirt - signed by the full squad on 21:43 - Nov 28 with 2618 viewsrkershaw

Auction - Calvin Andrew (No.9) Shirt - signed by the full squad on 19:03 - Nov 28 by rkershaw

Just heard that Rochdale Observer/Online will run with the story of the Springside christmas pantomime and include any benefactors. With this in mind, please can local businesses be alerted that the winning bid (if corporate funded) will receive free advertisement of their business via this channel of communication..... Please carry on bidding!! ;)

Andrew 2 in 2 ....the man is on fire......who'll give me £120?? ;)
Auction - Calvin Andrew (No.9) Shirt - signed by the full squad on 08:50 - Nov 29 with 2528 viewstony_roch975

Auction - Calvin Andrew (No.9) Shirt - signed by the full squad on 21:43 - Nov 28 by rkershaw

But not as hot as Matty Gillam with his goal a game stat?

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Auction - Calvin Andrew (No.9) Shirt - signed by the full squad on 10:47 - Nov 29 with 2469 viewsSandyDrum

Auction - Calvin Andrew (No.9) Shirt - signed by the full squad on 21:43 - Nov 28 by rkershaw

You can't claim a penalty in a penalty shootout in your 2 in 2 stat...
Not having that!

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Auction - Calvin Andrew (No.9) Shirt - signed by the full squad on 18:33 - Nov 30 with 2322 viewsrkershaw

Auction - Calvin Andrew (No.9) Shirt - signed by the full squad on 10:47 - Nov 29 by SandyDrum

You can't claim a penalty in a penalty shootout in your 2 in 2 stat...
Not having that!

Polite reminder that bidding ends at 12pm midday tomorrow........ cheers!! ;)
Auction - Calvin Andrew (No.9) Shirt - signed by the full squad on 12:13 - Dec 1 with 2221 viewsrkershaw

Auction - Calvin Andrew (No.9) Shirt - signed by the full squad on 18:33 - Nov 30 by rkershaw

Polite reminder that bidding ends at 12pm midday tomorrow........ cheers!! ;)

Bidding has now ceased from 12pm.....I will now wait a couple of hours as DMs are sometimes delayed....I will instruct the winning bidder by 6pm this evening.....once again thank you to all of those that bid and observed the thread ......I will be taking a group of pupils to see 'Dick Whittington' at Oldham Coliseum Theatre in the new year......Merry Xmas and a prosperous new year .......UTD!!!:)
Auction - Calvin Andrew (No.9) Shirt - signed by the full squad on 12:56 - Dec 1 with 2200 views100notout

Auction - Calvin Andrew (No.9) Shirt - signed by the full squad on 12:13 - Dec 1 by rkershaw

Bidding has now ceased from 12pm.....I will now wait a couple of hours as DMs are sometimes delayed....I will instruct the winning bidder by 6pm this evening.....once again thank you to all of those that bid and observed the thread ......I will be taking a group of pupils to see 'Dick Whittington' at Oldham Coliseum Theatre in the new year......Merry Xmas and a prosperous new year .......UTD!!!:)

Great job RK. Hope they enjoy their day out and well done to the winning bidder 👍👍👍👍👍

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Auction - Calvin Andrew (No.9) Shirt - signed by the full squad on 13:23 - Dec 2 with 2102 viewsSaxonDale

Auction - Calvin Andrew (No.9) Shirt - signed by the full squad on 12:56 - Dec 1 by 100notout

Great job RK. Hope they enjoy their day out and well done to the winning bidder 👍👍👍👍👍

Agreed, well done Rkershaw. Hope you all have a great day out.
Auction - Calvin Andrew (No.9) Shirt - signed by the full squad on 14:58 - Dec 2 with 2058 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Auction - Calvin Andrew (No.9) Shirt - signed by the full squad on 12:13 - Dec 1 by rkershaw

Well done.......why not bring the pupils to a Pantomine at San Spotty in the New Year?

Far healthier than Oldham Coliseum.
Auction - Calvin Andrew (No.9) Shirt - signed by the full squad on 20:07 - Dec 2 with 1984 viewsrkershaw

Auction - Calvin Andrew (No.9) Shirt - signed by the full squad on 14:58 - Dec 2 by Yorkshire_Dale

Well done.......why not bring the pupils to a Pantomine at San Spotty in the New Year?

Far healthier than Oldham Coliseum.

Thanks fellas.....Now that the shirt's gone I'll have more time to create some lyrical masterpieces!! 😜
[Post edited 2 Dec 2017 22:55]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024