Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sing song this Sat.. 21:25 - Nov 16 with 2696 viewsRAFC1907

I am sure we will all be looking forward to this weekends trip to Boundary Park being a derby game but I recall when Oldham came to us last season.

They where down in the dumps, however their fans I thought where terrific from before the game right the way through and they got my admiration that day for the support they gave their side, although they offered little on the pitch.

Can we go one better and go the full 90+ making a racket for Keith Hills men whatever the result?

They look to be doing much better with some good results of late so this could be a tough afternoon but whatever the result lets see if we can match them and still enjoy a good sing song which I'm sure we will.

UP THE DALE.

Poll: Bottomley...

Sing song this Sat.. on 21:41 - Nov 16 with 2671 viewsD_Alien

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Sing song this Sat.. on 22:34 - Nov 16 with 2605 viewsrochdale_ranger

Oldham do seem to be rejuvenated as of late. That being said I think we're due to give someone a pasting and a win against Oldham could kick start our season. I just hope we go there playing positive attacking football rather then some of the negative backwards football we have been playing.
Sing song this Sat.. on 23:03 - Nov 16 with 2578 viewsShun

Every year I think Oldham's are amongst the best set of fans to visit us, atmosphere-wise.

If we make as good an atmosphere at BP as we did last season I'll be happy. That was one of my favourite crowds I've been in, rounded off by the ten minutes where that last play-off spot seemed ours.
Sing song this Sat.. on 07:57 - Nov 17 with 2434 viewsaleanddale

Sing song this Sat.. on 23:03 - Nov 16 by Shun

Every year I think Oldham's are amongst the best set of fans to visit us, atmosphere-wise.

If we make as good an atmosphere at BP as we did last season I'll be happy. That was one of my favourite crowds I've been in, rounded off by the ten minutes where that last play-off spot seemed ours.

are we in the same decrepid end?

with the shiny new stand to our left?.
Sing song this Sat.. on 11:29 - Nov 17 with 2293 viewsdalenumber2

Sing song this Sat.. on 07:57 - Nov 17 by aleanddale

are we in the same decrepid end?

with the shiny new stand to our left?.

Wasn't the shiny new stand to our right last season?
Sing song this Sat.. on 11:43 - Nov 17 with 2278 viewsSandyDrum

Sing song this Sat.. on 11:29 - Nov 17 by dalenumber2

Nope, definitely left

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Sing song this Sat.. on 11:50 - Nov 17 with 2275 viewsnordenblue

Sing song this Sat.. on 11:29 - Nov 17 by dalenumber2

Nope to the left
Sing song this Sat.. on 11:34 - Nov 19 with 1914 viewsmeeee

I couldn't make it to the game yesterday so what was the atmosphere like? Looking at the Oldham forum and twitter every year the general consensus amongst Oldham fans seems to be that we are the quietest fans to visit Boundary park every season. A quote from the Oldham forum is "They only sing at around 40% volume too...pathetic fans, total lack of passion. I can’t stand them for this alone." Are we really that bad?
Login to get fewer ads

Sing song this Sat.. on 12:26 - Nov 19 with 1850 viewsShun

Sing song this Sat.. on 11:34 - Nov 19 by meeee

I couldn't make it to the game yesterday so what was the atmosphere like? Looking at the Oldham forum and twitter every year the general consensus amongst Oldham fans seems to be that we are the quietest fans to visit Boundary park every season. A quote from the Oldham forum is "They only sing at around 40% volume too...pathetic fans, total lack of passion. I can’t stand them for this alone." Are we really that bad?

It's Oldham, we're their biggest derby, they're bound to come out with absurd statements like that.
Sing song this Sat.. on 13:05 - Nov 19 with 1807 viewsKenBoon

They were pretty quiet. I couldn't hear the 'Athleticos' on the opposite side and their scruffy chavs in the corner spent most their time gesturing "come on" with their arms open wide, chests pushed out and gobs hanging open to perfect the gormless look.
Sing song this Sat.. on 13:51 - Nov 19 with 1755 viewsToffeemanc

But you aren't supposed to make noise in a library, which is the best way to describe the "atmosphere" at an Oldham game.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Sing song this Sat.. on 13:54 - Nov 19 with 1751 viewsD_Alien

Sing song this Sat.. on 13:51 - Nov 19 by Toffeemanc

But you aren't supposed to make noise in a library, which is the best way to describe the "atmosphere" at an Oldham game.

A library with plenty of shelves, according to TVOS

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Sing song this Sat.. on 16:33 - Nov 19 with 1653 viewsTVOS1907

It's good to know they are so bothered about us. Obviously it's taken a while for some to realise they aren't rivals with City any more.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024