Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Embarrassing 17:44 - Nov 18 with 15550 viewsShun

Not the performance, but certain aspects of the crowd today. Fighting amongst ourselves with ten minutes to go is bad enough, but singing songs that glorify an assault one of our own players committed over a year ago?

And worse, 'get your tits out for the lads'? It's 2017, what makes these scumbags think that just because they're in a large crowd sexual harassment is acceptable? It's vile and there's no place for it in the modern world. Football match or not, its sexual harassment and it isn't ok.
Embarrassing on 17:46 - Nov 18 with 6912 views442Dale

The song about Calvin was totally classless a year ago, it remains the same today.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Embarrassing on 17:48 - Nov 18 with 6896 viewsD_Alien

Well said Shun, we have a bunch of scumbags following our club and it is embarrassing

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Embarrassing on 18:04 - Nov 18 with 6797 viewsrochdale_ranger

The tits out song was aimed at a rather fat male Oldham fan who was more then happy to oblige. I think you should calm down and stop being such a snow flake
Embarrassing on 18:08 - Nov 18 with 6771 viewsTVOS1907

Embarrassing on 18:04 - Nov 18 by rochdale_ranger

The tits out song was aimed at a rather fat male Oldham fan who was more then happy to oblige. I think you should calm down and stop being such a snow flake

I think Shun is referring to when it was sung at the Oldham club official walking behind the goal before the game.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Embarrassing on 18:11 - Nov 18 with 6745 viewsHealeyDale

Totally agree with you Shun. Some of the people seem to think they're in the 1970's despite being born in the 90's or 00's!
Embarrassing on 18:13 - Nov 18 with 6709 viewsDaleFan7

Embarrassing on 18:11 - Nov 18 by HealeyDale

Totally agree with you Shun. Some of the people seem to think they're in the 1970's despite being born in the 90's or 00's!

Spot on.

Too much Green Street and Football Factory before bed.
Embarrassing on 18:16 - Nov 18 with 6697 viewsrochdale_ranger

So the singing of "get your tits out for the lads" at football matches is now taboo?
Embarrassing on 18:20 - Nov 18 with 6652 viewsRAFC1907

I tell you what, why don't you go and complain about something more serious in the world, and something that is worth complaining about...

Your a needle in a hay stack trying to make mountains out of mole hills. It does not matter what year it is, your a human being on planet earth. Spend more time with the physical world rather than in your own head...

Poll: Bottomley...

Login to get fewer ads

Embarrassing on 18:23 - Nov 18 with 6629 viewsTVOS1907

Embarrassing on 18:16 - Nov 18 by rochdale_ranger

So the singing of "get your tits out for the lads" at football matches is now taboo?

I never said it was or it wasn't.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Embarrassing on 18:34 - Nov 18 with 6515 viewsKenBoon

Like it or not, asking women to get their tits out in public is now frowned upon. Perhaps your ultimate high levels of banter are lost on this world of vegans and snowflakes, but it's the world we live in so probably best evolve.

The fighting amongst our own fans was a disgrace. The lack of stewards to deal with that was a disgrace. The general safety around Boundry park and their clear inability to control their own fans is a disgrace.
Embarrassing on 18:44 - Nov 18 with 6427 viewsShun

Embarrassing on 18:20 - Nov 18 by RAFC1907

I tell you what, why don't you go and complain about something more serious in the world, and something that is worth complaining about...

Your a needle in a hay stack trying to make mountains out of mole hills. It does not matter what year it is, your a human being on planet earth. Spend more time with the physical world rather than in your own head...

Sexual harrassment isn't worth complaining about? Ok...

To RAFC1907 and the other degenerates who think this is ok, would you ask a woman in the street to get her tits out? I'm assuming not, so why is it ok for a group of you to shout it at her at a football match?
Embarrassing on 18:50 - Nov 18 with 6376 viewsrochdale_ranger

Embarrassing on 18:44 - Nov 18 by Shun

Sexual harrassment isn't worth complaining about? Ok...

To RAFC1907 and the other degenerates who think this is ok, would you ask a woman in the street to get her tits out? I'm assuming not, so why is it ok for a group of you to shout it at her at a football match?

It's a chant at the match. Crawl back into your safe space.
Embarrassing on 18:56 - Nov 18 with 6305 viewsKenBoon

Embarrassing on 18:50 - Nov 18 by rochdale_ranger

It's just a chant, bro. Precious snowflake angry because the guardian reading yoghurt knitters are coming for the naughty chants?
Embarrassing on 19:01 - Nov 18 with 6261 viewsDalenet

Shakes head in disbelief. Would you condone racist chanting then?
Embarrassing on 19:03 - Nov 18 with 6239 viewsrochdale_ranger

Embarrassing on 18:56 - Nov 18 by KenBoon

It's just a chant, bro. Precious snowflake angry because the guardian reading yoghurt knitters are coming for the naughty chants?

So Im a snowflake for pointing out someone elses snowflakey reaction to a football chant?
Embarrassing on 19:07 - Nov 18 with 6201 viewsKenBoon

Embarrassing on 19:03 - Nov 18 by rochdale_ranger

So Im a snowflake for pointing out someone elses snowflakey reaction to a football chant?

Yep. It's just an opinion that someone doesn't think you should ask women to expose their boobs in public. Only a snowflake of equal sensitivity would be upset by it.
Embarrassing on 19:15 - Nov 18 with 6153 viewsrochdale_ranger

Embarrassing on 19:07 - Nov 18 by KenBoon

Yep. It's just an opinion that someone doesn't think you should ask women to expose their boobs in public. Only a snowflake of equal sensitivity would be upset by it.

Far from upset ;) and to my knowledge guys at football matches aren't individually aproaching women wantonly and asking them to get their titties out. Its a chant end of.
Embarrassing on 19:59 - Nov 18 with 5902 viewsrochdaleriddler

Embarrassing on 18:16 - Nov 18 by rochdale_ranger

Grow up

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Embarrassing on 20:02 - Nov 18 with 5871 viewsrochdaleriddler

Pillock

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Embarrassing on 20:13 - Nov 18 with 5811 viewsanimal8

Embarrassing on 20:02 - Nov 18 by rochdaleriddler

Pillock

What was the fighting amongst ourselves about . I left about 5 minutes to go , what happened .
Embarrassing on 20:14 - Nov 18 with 5804 viewsrochdale_ranger

I like it how you tell me to grow up then revert to name calling when I say something you disagree with. Incidentally I wasn’t sat with the lads who were chanting it I just think calling fellow Daley’s scumbags is a bit of an over reaction to a football chant which is pretty much par for the course at most football matches up and down the country on a Saturday afternoon. Loser.
Embarrassing on 20:14 - Nov 18 with 5804 viewsdalenumber2

I am a woman and I would have felt totally uncomfortable and humiliated walking past our fans hearing that chant. It’s completely unacceptable. End of.
Embarrassing on 20:15 - Nov 18 with 5793 viewskiwidale

Embarrassing on 20:02 - Nov 18 by rochdaleriddler

Pillock

one of you rochdale ranger rochdale riddler needs to change your user name. It took me a while to realise there wasn't a lunatic on the board arguing with himself.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2017 20:18]

This is not the time for bickering.

Embarrassing on 20:16 - Nov 18 with 5784 viewsrochdale_ranger

Embarrassing on 20:14 - Nov 18 by dalenumber2

I am a woman and I would have felt totally uncomfortable and humiliated walking past our fans hearing that chant. It’s completely unacceptable. End of.

So what do you propose should be done about it?
Embarrassing on 20:19 - Nov 18 with 3578 viewskiwidale

Embarrassing on 20:16 - Nov 18 by rochdale_ranger

So what do you propose should be done about it?

get your cock out.

This is not the time for bickering.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024