Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charlton - a free hit? 16:20 - Nov 21 with 1890 viewsaleanddale

Well we looked poor on Saturday and next up tonight is a tricky game in South London!! Never an easy place to go.

I just hope Hilly is bold with his team selection and the players turn on the style pressure free.

I am not expecting much in the way of points tonight but would love to be surprised / proven wrong.

A free hit of sorts - 3 points would definitely be tonight's coupon buster!!

Come on the Dale!! No Fear!! Get into them and put them on the back foot!.

Time to stand up and be counted lets put this away form behind us in style tonight!
Charlton - a free hit? on 16:32 - Nov 21 with 1857 viewsKenBoon

There are no free hits. There should be pressure on the team to get something tonight because they're professionals and we desperately need points. I'd love us to attack but when we do we just get picked off/make a mistake at the back. We'll probably park the bus until someone makes a mistake. Fingers crossed we can get something tonight but my hopes aren't high.
Charlton - a free hit? on 16:35 - Nov 21 with 1841 viewsShun

Similar thoughts to you both. I'm resigned to 0 points tonight, anything else is a bonus.
Charlton - a free hit? on 16:44 - Nov 21 with 1832 viewsTVOS1907

No, it isn't a free hit. They are a team in our division and as such, we need to be thinking about beating them.

We don't want to end up bottom of the table on Saturday night.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Charlton - a free hit? on 16:48 - Nov 21 with 1822 viewsDaleFan7

Charlton were even money to win this morning. Easy Money?
Charlton - a free hit? on 17:25 - Nov 21 with 1752 viewsMoonyDale

Charlton - a free hit? on 16:48 - Nov 21 by DaleFan7

Charlton were even money to win this morning. Easy Money?

Given our form and lack of confidence at the moment i'd say evens is a bit generous so lump on.....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Charlton - a free hit? on 17:30 - Nov 21 with 1731 viewsdalenumber2

No chance of coming away with anything unless big changes are made, either with team selection, formation and/or tactics. A positive attitude would help too. Too much to ask? Hopefully not. I am not writing us off just yet.
Charlton - a free hit? on 17:46 - Nov 21 with 1701 viewsaleanddale

Charlton - a free hit? on 17:30 - Nov 21 by dalenumber2

No chance of coming away with anything unless big changes are made, either with team selection, formation and/or tactics. A positive attitude would help too. Too much to ask? Hopefully not. I am not writing us off just yet.

positive attitude required - agreed..

free hit ( of sorts ) I put.... I know they are in our division but a huge club with a budget at least double of ours - at home midweek in south London!! not the ingredients to fill me with too much hope!

There is a glimmer that the players are still together and fully behind Hilly. They are also talented I just hope they click for 90+ minutes at 19.45.

Come on the Dale - Get at them and knock them out of their stride!
Charlton - a free hit? on 17:52 - Nov 21 with 1672 viewsdingdangblue

Always hopeful - but honestly can't see anything other than a home win tonight I'm afraid. Need to keep it tight as long as possible - get the natives restless - a start like last Saturday and it will be a very long and depressing 90 mins.
Come on Hilly ! Come out fighting!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Login to get fewer ads

Charlton - a free hit? on 17:57 - Nov 21 with 1666 viewsrichfoad32

Charlton - a free hit? on 17:25 - Nov 21 by MoonyDale

Given our form and lack of confidence at the moment i'd say evens is a bit generous so lump on.....

In to 4/5 with most bookies now, so I'd say a few people have taken your advice. Inman at 14/1 to open the scoring doesn't look bad either.

First game of the season for me tonight so quite excited in that respect, really haven't travelled with much expectation though.
Charlton - a free hit? on 18:30 - Nov 21 with 1604 viewsregjenkins

There shouldn't really be any such thing as a free hit. The players are pro footballers with a job to do. I haven't much of a problem with getting beaten as long as the team compete and give the opposition a game.

Would love a point though.
Up the Dale

' I started out with nothing and i still got most of it left'

Charlton - a free hit? on 18:53 - Nov 21 with 1539 viewsD_Dale

Six or seven of the players in the team that won 1-0 last season will probably feature tonight, but - given that Charlton are a much better side now than in October 2016 - I'm just hoping we don't get a pasting!

And I hope Josh Lillis enjoys the same form that saw him save the penalty and follow-up shot just over a year ago:

Charlton - a free hit? on 21:53 - Nov 21 with 1259 viewsTVOS1907

Ah well, it was only a free hit (of sorts).

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024