Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is there way to change your log-in name? 11:05 - Nov 30 with 4020 viewsCockneyDale

CockneyDale doesn't seem so appropriate now I don't live in London anymore. Thanks
Is there way to change your log-in name? on 11:17 - Nov 30 with 4011 viewsRAFCBLUE

CockneyDale wasn't appropriate when you lived in London!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cockney

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Is there way to change your log-in name? on 12:46 - Nov 30 with 3928 viewsBartRowou

Keep it - it's your provenance.
Some posters on here have kept their usernames despite them being totally out of date e.g. by naming them after ex managers, old ground names or outdated tactical formations.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Is there way to change your log-in name? on 16:00 - Nov 30 with 3805 viewsrochdaleriddler

Get another, there's a few in here with additional pseudonyms!

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Is there way to change your log-in name? on 16:15 - Nov 30 with 3792 viewsrochedale

Ask Paulheymanguy, bazingdale and rKershaw! 😉

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Is there way to change your log-in name? on 08:57 - Dec 1 with 3606 viewsSalwaDale

I managed to get mine changed when I left Wigan and moved to Salwa. Hoped my picture was enough to know it was the same person.

TBBT

Is there way to change your log-in name? on 09:08 - Dec 1 with 3603 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Is there way to change your log-in name? on 08:57 - Dec 1 by SalwaDale

I managed to get mine changed when I left Wigan and moved to Salwa. Hoped my picture was enough to know it was the same person.

I never even noticed the name change tbbt- I just see the picture and know who it is! 👍

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Is there way to change your log-in name? on 15:40 - Dec 3 with 3394 viewsSalwaDale

Not been tbbt at all since the migration to fans network.

TBBT

Is there way to change your log-in name? on 20:21 - Dec 3 with 3286 viewsrkershaw

Is there way to change your log-in name? on 15:40 - Dec 3 by SalwaDale

Not been tbbt at all since the migration to fans network.

Yeah.......Good luck with that one pal!! 😜
[Post edited 3 Dec 2017 20:22]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024