Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rugby World Cup Final 18:37 - Dec 1 with 2610 viewsnordenblue

Surprised nobody has started a thread about tomorrow mornings game against the Aussies,big under dogs but you just never know,should be a cracking game
Rugby World Cup Final on 19:42 - Dec 1 with 2567 viewsArthurDaley

If previous games against the Aussies or New Zealand or even Tonga are anything to go by. We will be winning until the last couple of minutes then get beat.
Having said that its been so long since we beat the Aussies we must be due a win.

A large VAT Dave

Rugby World Cup Final on 20:11 - Dec 1 with 2537 viewsjudd

Aussies 1/7 to win. England only one fit hooker and Loughlin out injured. We'll piss it.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Rugby World Cup Final on 21:37 - Dec 1 with 2489 viewspioneer

Sitting by he river haing mymorning coffee ready for the game. Hope its a better outcome than my 2 days at the cricket last weekend...but I am not holding my breath.

Go England.
Rugby World Cup Final on 09:27 - Dec 2 with 2382 viewsjoecooke

Iffy refereeing already by the Aussie ref!

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

Rugby World Cup Final on 10:22 - Dec 2 with 2329 viewsnordenblue

Rugby World Cup Final on 09:27 - Dec 2 by joecooke

Iffy refereeing already by the Aussie ref!

How's that fair, a world cup final in Australia with Australia in the final and an Aussie ref,hmmmm
Rugby World Cup Final on 10:36 - Dec 2 with 2313 viewsColDale

Commentary being out of sync is a pain
Rugby World Cup Final on 11:12 - Dec 2 with 2285 viewsjudd

What a great game

Poll: What is it to be then?

Rugby World Cup Final on 23:19 - Dec 2 with 2075 viewspioneer

Rugby World Cup Final on 11:12 - Dec 2 by judd

What a great game

indeed, playing our most creativeplyer at fullback didnt help and really missed OLoughlin, but not the drubbing many expecting, including me.
Login to get fewer ads

Rugby World Cup Final on 01:41 - Dec 3 with 2042 viewsjoecooke

Rugby World Cup Final on 23:19 - Dec 2 by pioneer

indeed, playing our most creativeplyer at fullback didnt help and really missed OLoughlin, but not the drubbing many expecting, including me.

coulda woulda shouda,sometimes you gotta cleverer with kicking when under pressure,and holding on to the ball when under pressure .

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

Rugby World Cup Final on 09:47 - Dec 3 with 1969 viewsDiddyDave

Rugby World Cup Final on 10:22 - Dec 2 by nordenblue

How's that fair, a world cup final in Australia with Australia in the final and an Aussie ref,hmmmm

It`s nearly always an Aussie ref that refs the Final. England had a couple of English refs in their group games,which I thought was bloody ridiculous too,especially seeing as the tournament was in the Antipodes. I agree though,the final should`ve had four neutral officials,trouble was,there just weren`t any. One Kiwi ref,Henry Perenara,no French officials as far as I knew,none from the Islands either,so that was it. I thought the ref had a decent game,we just weren`t good enough on the night,end of story.
Rugby World Cup Final on 15:38 - Dec 3 with 1876 viewsSalwaDale

Close but ultimately not good enough unfortunately.

TBBT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024