Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lost away again! 17:03 - Dec 9 with 4116 viewsBass1

The appalling away form just got worse. When are we ever going to get an away league win.

Lost away again! on 17:12 - Dec 9 with 4067 viewswimborne_dale

at Bristol Rovers in February. :)

Edgar Allan's Crow

Lost away again! on 17:13 - Dec 9 with 4057 views1mark1

Shame we can’t match our away cup results, in the league.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Lost away again! on 17:53 - Dec 9 with 3896 viewsDaleFan7

Our away cup results have been against competition lower than ourselves.
Lost away again! on 17:54 - Dec 9 with 3891 viewsdingdangblue

What's the longest we've had to wait for an away league win in a season? I know this is Hill's worst ever season.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Lost away again! on 17:59 - Dec 9 with 3862 views1mark1

Lost away again! on 17:53 - Dec 9 by DaleFan7

Our away cup results have been against competition lower than ourselves.

Aye that’s true. Just trying to be positive.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Lost away again! on 19:36 - Dec 9 with 3608 views442Dale

Lost away again! on 17:54 - Dec 9 by dingdangblue

What's the longest we've had to wait for an away league win in a season? I know this is Hill's worst ever season.

Not since 1986/87 have we not won away in the league until the 12th game on our travels. On that occasion we won at Burnley on New Year's Day.

If we don't win at Blackburn, it's on to game 13...

Prior to that we went the entire 82/83 season not winning away from home.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Lost away again! on 20:07 - Dec 9 with 3524 viewsYouTubeDale

We deserved a draw today especially the way we attacked the game second half exemplified by the tenacity and skill of Williams. He was the one who set up Davies for his goal. He’s been shut away for a while now, but his hunger for success was there to see and that fills me with nothing but optimism. Camps needs to improve his passing greatly, if he does, it would make a massive difference to the team performance. At the end of the game Cozy had all the time in the world at the back stick, but fluffed his lines. Then we had one last real chance and it was Rathbone who couldn’t keep the ball down, and it went into row Z. (Must practice keeping the ball down).

But we didn’t get the deserved point because Hendo took the pen. Today has just confirmed what we already knew and that is, Hendo misses too many penalties. With him hesitating then STILL putting the ball in the direction of the goakkeeper’s dive, it is the worst possible penalty. Keith needs to act now and give the job to someone else. If he doesn’t then he isn’t doing his job. Apart from that, Hendo was my MOM.

We may have lost, but I took refuge in the way we played, with a fantastic attacking spirit.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Lost away again! on 20:25 - Dec 9 with 3454 viewsrochdale_ranger

Lost away again! on 20:07 - Dec 9 by YouTubeDale

We deserved a draw today especially the way we attacked the game second half exemplified by the tenacity and skill of Williams. He was the one who set up Davies for his goal. He’s been shut away for a while now, but his hunger for success was there to see and that fills me with nothing but optimism. Camps needs to improve his passing greatly, if he does, it would make a massive difference to the team performance. At the end of the game Cozy had all the time in the world at the back stick, but fluffed his lines. Then we had one last real chance and it was Rathbone who couldn’t keep the ball down, and it went into row Z. (Must practice keeping the ball down).

But we didn’t get the deserved point because Hendo took the pen. Today has just confirmed what we already knew and that is, Hendo misses too many penalties. With him hesitating then STILL putting the ball in the direction of the goakkeeper’s dive, it is the worst possible penalty. Keith needs to act now and give the job to someone else. If he doesn’t then he isn’t doing his job. Apart from that, Hendo was my MOM.

We may have lost, but I took refuge in the way we played, with a fantastic attacking spirit.

Despite the horrendous mistakes we made at the two set pieces ( they should be practicing set pieces all week long in training we are conceding far too many from them) and Hendo trying to be cute with the penalty I thought Dale played really well especially when you consider the quality of the opposition. Second half we played some great stuff. I didn't expect anything from today and we got nothing even though at the least we deseved a point. Also the bickering between Dale fans was unnecessary.
Login to get fewer ads

Lost away again! on 20:36 - Dec 9 with 3406 viewsShun

Interesting points. I don't think we deserved a draw today because, despite our excellent attacking play, whatever we did Bradford did better. I agree with you about Williams and Davies though. They have played very little this season yet they both looked eager and skillful when they came on. I'd like to see more of them.
Lost away again! on 20:46 - Dec 9 with 3370 views442Dale

Lost away again! on 20:36 - Dec 9 by Shun

Interesting points. I don't think we deserved a draw today because, despite our excellent attacking play, whatever we did Bradford did better. I agree with you about Williams and Davies though. They have played very little this season yet they both looked eager and skillful when they came on. I'd like to see more of them.

Good point made about Rathbone's late blast over. We've had a few like that this season in the dying moments of games.

The penalty miss didn't cost us a point though.

Lost away again! on 20:52 - Dec 9 with 3341 viewschalkyncfc

Notts got a point away at Luton today,we was the better side and should have taken all three points.....

Luton is a shithole,don't ever complain about Rochdale again
Lost away again! on 20:58 - Dec 9 with 3321 viewsYouTubeDale

Lost away again! on 20:52 - Dec 9 by chalkyncfc

Notts got a point away at Luton today,we was the better side and should have taken all three points.....

Luton is a shithole,don't ever complain about Rochdale again

There are shithole areas in Nottingham too. I know because I lived in two of the shitholes as a student.

One house we rented in Sneinton was owned by a Pakistani. They always get their Vs and Ws mixed up. We lived on Vine street but he always called it Wine street. He lived at the top of our street on Windmill Lane, but always called it Vindmill Lane.

He drove a WV.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2017 21:06]

Lost away again! on 21:11 - Dec 9 with 3264 viewsShun

Lost away again! on 20:58 - Dec 9 by YouTubeDale

There are shithole areas in Nottingham too. I know because I lived in two of the shitholes as a student.

One house we rented in Sneinton was owned by a Pakistani. They always get their Vs and Ws mixed up. We lived on Vine street but he always called it Wine street. He lived at the top of our street on Windmill Lane, but always called it Vindmill Lane.

He drove a WV.

I was there as a student too but lived in Beeston, found it very pleasant!
Lost away again! on 21:15 - Dec 9 with 3243 viewschalkyncfc

He drove a WV.

Living in Sneinton is like living in Cheshire compared to living in Luton, there's even a windmill there at the end of the road,you was a short walk away from the city centre and its pubs for you students to spend your grants on,ive never been so depressed visiting an away Town or City as I have today
Lost away again! on 21:18 - Dec 9 with 3225 views442Dale

Lost away again! on 21:15 - Dec 9 by chalkyncfc

Living in Sneinton is like living in Cheshire compared to living in Luton, there's even a windmill there at the end of the road,you was a short walk away from the city centre and its pubs for you students to spend your grants on,ive never been so depressed visiting an away Town or City as I have today

We are on the same page when it comes to terrible away trips. Luton was absolutely horrible.

Lost away again! on 21:19 - Dec 9 with 3221 viewsYouTubeDale

Lost away again! on 21:11 - Dec 9 by Shun

I was there as a student too but lived in Beeston, found it very pleasant!

I lived in Beeston too, near the Boots offices. I lived in West Bridgford which was a nice area and Lenton, not nice. I got about a bit.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2017 21:24]

Lost away again! on 21:23 - Dec 9 with 3196 viewsYouTubeDale

Lost away again! on 21:18 - Dec 9 by 442Dale

We are on the same page when it comes to terrible away trips. Luton was absolutely horrible.

I remember getting back on our coach after the 3-3 draw at Luton but having to step over a big dead rat in the street, first.

Lost away again! on 01:01 - Dec 10 with 2886 viewsrochdaleriddler

We didn't deserve to draw, a 6-4 defeat would have reflected the game. 2 shit defences and no midfield for both teams

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Lost away again! on 01:03 - Dec 10 with 2881 viewsrochdaleriddler

He drove a WV.

It ain't half hot mum

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Lost away again! on 09:56 - Dec 10 with 2658 viewschalkyncfc

Lost away again! on 01:03 - Dec 10 by rochdaleriddler

It ain't half hot mum

I was astounded to find out that the Indian bearer Rangl in It Ain't Half Mum was in fact a white actor 'blacked' up,I know that it would be totally unpc in today's world but what an actor
Lost away again! on 15:16 - Dec 10 with 2407 viewsRegJenkinsBoot

Lost away again! on 21:18 - Dec 9 by 442Dale

We went to Slough on Monday - makes Luton look like Paradise.
Lost away again! on 16:32 - Dec 10 with 2314 viewsrochdale_ranger

Why is it Rochdale and Luton always come up when people are discussing crap towns.
Lost away again! on 18:35 - Dec 10 with 2204 viewschalkyncfc

Yesterday was the first time in decades that I had visited Luton,I went early as I do to most away games for a look around the town before the game and I wish that I hadn't bothered,I don't call somewhere a shithole lightly but Luton deserves it, I enjoyed my visit to Rochdale a couple of seasons ago despite the threat of violence after the game but I've heard other people call it unfairly imo
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024