Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Pitch 16:51 - Dec 15 with 4186 viewsdeeplishblue

Anybody got any inside info on how the pitch is ?

Looked pretty ropey during the Checkatrade game against Donny - was quite surprised at this as the first few months of the season it seemed to be holding up pretty well.

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

The Pitch on 17:12 - Dec 15 with 4145 views442Dale

The frost/snow/rain/further frost tonight won't help it much. The covers will need to be on again overnight too.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

The Pitch on 20:05 - Dec 15 with 3961 viewsmingthemerciless

It's been a pretty damp Autumn this year and repeated frosts really softens up pitches.
The Pitch on 07:57 - Dec 16 with 3677 viewsBartRowou

From Stav D, 7.40, this am

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

The Pitch on 08:09 - Dec 16 with 3660 viewsNinco

I would imagine if there is an inspection, they will do it early as it's a long journey from Oxford. Although it looks as though the temperature may warm up very slightly later, I am not convinced that it will thaw early enough.
The Pitch on 08:58 - Dec 16 with 3542 viewsdingdangblue

The Pitch on 08:09 - Dec 16 by Ninco

I would imagine if there is an inspection, they will do it early as it's a long journey from Oxford. Although it looks as though the temperature may warm up very slightly later, I am not convinced that it will thaw early enough.

Surely it shouldn't need to thaw? The excellent frost covers are on 😉.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

The Pitch on 09:19 - Dec 16 with 3474 viewsmingthemerciless

Just looking at the frost tomb that is our car on the drive it was really cold last night. I've got a Max-Min thermometer out in the garden but I haven't been out to check it yet. Yesterday it read -6 C.
The Pitch on 09:29 - Dec 16 with 3420 views442Dale

Would expect communication on this very soon now. Usually there is a 'Matchday!' tweet promoting the fixture, nothing as yet.

Though the Ratcliffe have been advertising when they're open.

The Pitch on 09:38 - Dec 16 with 3377 viewsDalenet

Did a car window scrape this morning and it was only superficial frost. Can't imagine it is that deep a frost
Login to get fewer ads

The Pitch on 09:38 - Dec 16 with 3374 viewsdingdangblue

They just have .....

"PITCH: The pitch is playable under the covers. There is no pitch inspection planned. We'll update supporters should the situation change #RAFC "

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

The Pitch on 09:42 - Dec 16 with 3356 views442Dale

The Pitch on 09:38 - Dec 16 by dingdangblue

They just have .....

"PITCH: The pitch is playable under the covers. There is no pitch inspection planned. We'll update supporters should the situation change #RAFC "

Good news. If it's playable now and the temperatures aren't now due to fall before kick-off, the situation won't change.

The Pitch on 10:44 - Dec 16 with 3193 viewsnordenblue

The Pitch on 09:42 - Dec 16 by 442Dale

Good news. If it's playable now and the temperatures aren't now due to fall before kick-off, the situation won't change.

Could the rise in temp coupled with the rain cause a problem for a potential waterlogged pitch?
The Pitch on 10:59 - Dec 16 with 3149 viewsmingthemerciless

I don't think it's risen that much. Light snow shower outside my house at the moment.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024