Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hogan on loan 23:39 - Dec 17 with 3945 viewsJames1980

Just a thought is signing Scott Hogan on loan till the end of the season plausible? Just a thought.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Hogan on loan on 00:25 - Dec 18 with 3911 viewsBrierls

No. Dale signing a £12 million striker on loan is not plausible.
Hogan on loan on 12:26 - Dec 18 with 3587 viewsDaleFan7

I think Villa will cut their losses with him soon. However, that won't be in the form of loaning him here.
Hogan on loan on 12:34 - Dec 18 with 3567 viewsD_Alien

He needs to stay put till the end of the season and hopefully Villa get promoted since this might activate further income via transfer clauses

Not sure how loaning out a player (to anyone) might affect such clauses, since the player wouldn't then be instrumental in whatever success occurred

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Hogan on loan on 16:32 - Dec 18 with 3270 viewsDaleiLama

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Hogan on loan on 16:35 - Dec 18 with 3264 viewsrochdale_ranger

Shame the guys so prone to injury. Really good talent who like Lambert, Holt, Le fondre and Murry would have probably had a stint in the Prem.
Hogan on loan on 16:43 - Dec 18 with 3245 viewsDaleiLama

Hogan on loan on 16:35 - Dec 18 by rochdale_ranger

Shame the guys so prone to injury. Really good talent who like Lambert, Holt, Le fondre and Murry would have probably had a stint in the Prem.

Sent you a PM.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Hogan on loan on 17:49 - Dec 18 with 3127 viewsYouTubeDale

We just need to raid the cash machine to finance a couple of players. No need to go silly or spend money we haven’t got, but we do have some.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Hogan on loan on 17:57 - Dec 18 with 3108 viewsrochdale_ranger

Hogan on loan on 16:43 - Dec 18 by DaleiLama

Sent you a PM.

Sent ya one back.
Login to get fewer ads

Hogan on loan on 20:52 - Dec 18 with 2854 viewsJames1980

I wasn't aware the price of the player was linked to loan signings, thought it was the financial side was just linked to the players wages. My rationale was Hill and Hogan worked very well together in the past. Perhaps working with KH and putting a few in for us could boost his confidence. Ready to go back to Villa next season and get them promoted as champions winning the golden boot to boot

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Hogan on loan on 21:06 - Dec 18 with 2820 viewsscarrow

Hill gave an interview pre-season about loans and the fact that the views demanded by clubs are extortionate and makes some loans prohibitive.

Poll: Final position

Hogan on loan on 22:20 - Dec 19 with 2445 viewsnordenblue

Hogan on loan on 20:52 - Dec 18 by James1980

I wasn't aware the price of the player was linked to loan signings, thought it was the financial side was just linked to the players wages. My rationale was Hill and Hogan worked very well together in the past. Perhaps working with KH and putting a few in for us could boost his confidence. Ready to go back to Villa next season and get them promoted as champions winning the golden boot to boot

His price is linked to his value though,there will be a fair few clubs higher up the chain keen to take a 12m striker on loan id say
Hogan on loan on 09:27 - Dec 20 with 2262 viewsdownunder

Hogan on loan on 16:32 - Dec 18 by DaleiLama

you're bloody well right!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024