Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swearing ban to be flipped off 13:42 - Dec 19 with 8545 viewsKenBoon

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/dec/19/rochdale-borough-council-ditch-p

Story: Police tell council what should have been f**king obvious to begin with.
Swearing ban to be flipped off on 13:48 - Dec 19 with 6319 viewsjudd

VVankers

Poll: What is it to be then?

Swearing ban to be flipped off on 14:02 - Dec 19 with 6304 viewsD_Alien

Great! Now I can tell the beggars who aren't homeless to f*ck off! *

* not to be taken too seriously

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Swearing ban to be flipped off on 14:08 - Dec 19 with 6290 viewsKenBoon

Swearing ban to be flipped off on 14:02 - Dec 19 by D_Alien

Great! Now I can tell the beggars who aren't homeless to f*ck off! *

* not to be taken too seriously

Beggars are banned too. So simply dob them in to the local enforcement officer, who'll fine them or something. The homeless are probably also banned.

The Public Spaces Protection Order
http://democracy.rochdale.gov.uk/documents/s58336/RT%20Public%20Protection%20Ord

Lots of stuff banned. Scooters as well, but not the mobility ones which are frankly a menace to society. There appears to be a blanket ban on loitering. That should finally bring to an end the old people standing about on street corners talking about shopping prices.
Swearing ban to be flipped off on 14:21 - Dec 19 with 6271 viewsD_Alien

Swearing ban to be flipped off on 14:08 - Dec 19 by KenBoon

Beggars are banned too. So simply dob them in to the local enforcement officer, who'll fine them or something. The homeless are probably also banned.

http://democracy.rochdale.gov.uk/documents/s58336/RT%20Public%20Protection%20Ord

Lots of stuff banned. Scooters as well, but not the mobility ones which are frankly a menace to society. There appears to be a blanket ban on loitering. That should finally bring to an end the old people standing about on street corners talking about shopping prices.

It's about time the council moved into the 21st century and started applying duvet bans

[Post edited 19 Dec 2017 14:24]

Swearing ban to be flipped off on 14:24 - Dec 19 with 6262 viewsColDale

Swearing ban to be flipped off on 14:21 - Dec 19 by D_Alien

It's about time the council moved into the 21st century and started applying duvet bans

[Post edited 19 Dec 2017 14:24]

We don't do duvets
Swearing ban to be flipped off on 14:27 - Dec 19 with 6251 viewsD_Alien

Swearing ban to be flipped off on 14:24 - Dec 19 by ColDale

We don't do duvets

Swearing ban to be flipped off on 15:59 - Dec 19 with 6159 viewstony_roch975

Swearing ban to be flipped off on 14:08 - Dec 19 by KenBoon

Apologies for being serious but these Council PSPOs are much more than a blanket ban on loitering; they're becoming an epidemic across our country threatening our rights to free speech and free assembly (some ban 'gatherings' of more than 3 people). The number of rough sleepers in our country has doubled in the last 7 years - some will no doubt argue through fecklessness or could it be anything to do with exorbitant private sector rents, millions on Council house waiting lists, slave wages (there are working folk with no homes)

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Swearing ban to be flipped off on 16:57 - Dec 19 with 6111 viewsrochdale_ranger

Swearing ban to be flipped off on 15:59 - Dec 19 by tony_roch975

Apologies for being serious but these Council PSPOs are much more than a blanket ban on loitering; they're becoming an epidemic across our country threatening our rights to free speech and free assembly (some ban 'gatherings' of more than 3 people). The number of rough sleepers in our country has doubled in the last 7 years - some will no doubt argue through fecklessness or could it be anything to do with exorbitant private sector rents, millions on Council house waiting lists, slave wages (there are working folk with no homes)

I personally know of at least five or six guys that live in the flats who beg in town to fund their crack habit.
Login to get fewer ads

Swearing ban to be flipped off on 19:27 - Dec 19 with 5996 viewsrochdaleriddler

Swearing ban to be flipped off on 16:57 - Dec 19 by rochdale_ranger

I personally know of at least five or six guys that live in the flats who beg in town to fund their crack habit.

Better than breaking into people's houses

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Swearing ban to be flipped off on 19:36 - Dec 19 with 5985 viewsJimmyRustler

Swearing ban to be flipped off on 19:27 - Dec 19 by rochdaleriddler

Better than breaking into people's houses

From what I've seen, one leads to the other
Swearing ban to be flipped off on 19:50 - Dec 19 with 5966 viewsrochdale_ranger

There must be someone out there who owns a business that could put these men on a work detail in exchange for a nights bed and board, like they do in America. For the genuine homeless that is not the Bagheads. As long as the flats and all the deprivation and negativity that goes with them is on the towns doorstep the town centre will always be a dump.
Swearing ban to be flipped off on 20:41 - Dec 19 with 5908 viewsrochdaleriddler

Swearing ban to be flipped off on 19:36 - Dec 19 by JimmyRustler

From what I've seen, one leads to the other

When they are begging, they can't be burgling

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Swearing ban to be flipped off on 20:48 - Dec 19 with 5895 viewsrochdaleriddler

Swearing ban to be flipped off on 19:50 - Dec 19 by rochdale_ranger

There must be someone out there who owns a business that could put these men on a work detail in exchange for a nights bed and board, like they do in America. For the genuine homeless that is not the Bagheads. As long as the flats and all the deprivation and negativity that goes with them is on the towns doorstep the town centre will always be a dump.

Nothing wrong with the flats, it's the poor management, of the council and RBH and Lettings policies of the last few governments that has done for them. Some might saythe neglect has now enabled RBH to demolish them. Bit like the council did with a lot of HFE. At the end of the day, Rochdale used to accept homeless from all over Manchester , that other councils wouldn't touch, via the Salvation Army. A lot of these have stayed.
They are human beings, and there needs to be a proper solution found.

Swearing ban to be flipped off on 20:55 - Dec 19 with 5878 viewsnordenblue

Swearing ban to be flipped off on 20:48 - Dec 19 by rochdaleriddler

Nothing wrong with the flats, it's the poor management, of the council and RBH and Lettings policies of the last few governments that has done for them. Some might saythe neglect has now enabled RBH to demolish them. Bit like the council did with a lot of HFE. At the end of the day, Rochdale used to accept homeless from all over Manchester , that other councils wouldn't touch, via the Salvation Army. A lot of these have stayed.
They are human beings, and there needs to be a proper solution found.

Rochdale council has also accepted lots of other unemployable non english folk too in exchange for money......

What's the "proper" solution to a town so overflowing with claimants and an ever decreasing pot to go around?
Swearing ban to be flipped off on 21:20 - Dec 19 with 5846 viewsrochdaleriddler

Swearing ban to be flipped off on 20:55 - Dec 19 by nordenblue

Rochdale council has also accepted lots of other unemployable non english folk too in exchange for money......

What's the "proper" solution to a town so overflowing with claimants and an ever decreasing pot to go around?

Don't ask me , I'm a mug

Swearing ban to be flipped off on 21:27 - Dec 19 with 5834 viewsrochdale_ranger

Swearing ban to be flipped off on 21:20 - Dec 19 by rochdaleriddler

Don't ask me , I'm a mug

Playing the man and not the ball as ever I see. Norden blue is totally correct of course in his nod to the town taking on more then it’s fair share of so called asylum seekers ( more then the entire south east if some reports are correct) for short term economic gain without thinking about the implications it will have in the long term. But you will probably tar him a member of Britain First or a far right nutter like you did me.
Swearing ban to be flipped off on 21:35 - Dec 19 with 5814 viewsrochdaleriddler

Swearing ban to be flipped off on 21:27 - Dec 19 by rochdale_ranger

Playing the man and not the ball as ever I see. Norden blue is totally correct of course in his nod to the town taking on more then it’s fair share of so called asylum seekers ( more then the entire south east if some reports are correct) for short term economic gain without thinking about the implications it will have in the long term. But you will probably tar him a member of Britain First or a far right nutter like you did me.

As I used to work in social housing in the town, I know about the issue of Rochdale taking more than it's share of asylum seekers. They aren't the people begging in the town centre. He said I was a mug for paying to watch MY team. I mentioned nothing about party politics, you concentrate on the Highway Code

Oh and the government (tory) sought to place asylum seekers in the cheapest places
[Post edited 19 Dec 2017 21:37]

Swearing ban to be flipped off on 21:49 - Dec 19 with 5778 viewsrochdale_ranger

Swearing ban to be flipped off on 21:35 - Dec 19 by rochdaleriddler

As I used to work in social housing in the town, I know about the issue of Rochdale taking more than it's share of asylum seekers. They aren't the people begging in the town centre. He said I was a mug for paying to watch MY team. I mentioned nothing about party politics, you concentrate on the Highway Code

Oh and the government (tory) sought to place asylum seekers in the cheapest places
[Post edited 19 Dec 2017 21:37]

I know your not the best one for noticing subtlety’s but surely it was tongue in cheek when he called you a mug for paying in to watch YOUR team. You’ll be glad to know a few on here got a parking ticket on Saturday for parking on the Sandy Lane so I’m glad you enjoyed that one. Even better then the time you accused me of being Britain First. You stay classy mate.
Swearing ban to be flipped off on 21:52 - Dec 19 with 5777 viewsnordenblue

Swearing ban to be flipped off on 21:27 - Dec 19 by rochdale_ranger

Some good comments again,you're wasting your time trying to have a reasoned debate with him mind,his brilliant at shouting out wild comments and accusations without ever offering a possible solution.....tbf you've got him worked out perfectly already it seems
Swearing ban to be flipped off on 22:03 - Dec 19 with 5753 viewsrochdaleriddler

Swearing ban to be flipped off on 21:49 - Dec 19 by rochdale_ranger

I know your not the best one for noticing subtlety’s but surely it was tongue in cheek when he called you a mug for paying in to watch YOUR team. You’ll be glad to know a few on here got a parking ticket on Saturday for parking on the Sandy Lane so I’m glad you enjoyed that one. Even better then the time you accused me of being Britain First. You stay classy mate.

It's subtleties btw. This forum does amuse me, listen I don't drive to games very often, but I do take care to not park on yellow lines. Norden blue isn't subtle, he tries to excuse threats of violence against people working for the club.

Swearing ban to be flipped off on 22:05 - Dec 19 with 5748 viewsrochdaleriddler

Swearing ban to be flipped off on 21:52 - Dec 19 by nordenblue

Some good comments again,you're wasting your time trying to have a reasoned debate with him mind,his brilliant at shouting out wild comments and accusations without ever offering a possible solution.....tbf you've got him worked out perfectly already it seems

How would I have a solution to beggars in the town centre, I've said nothing wild you parasite

Swearing ban to be flipped off on 22:05 - Dec 19 with 5741 viewsnordenblue

Swearing ban to be flipped off on 21:20 - Dec 19 by rochdaleriddler

Don't ask me , I'm a mug

Very true,....ill try again,what's the "proper solution" then to the hundreds of claimants currently in the town and the social housing issues?

Try and find a reasoned reply without your continual piss poor attempts at an insult,
[Post edited 19 Dec 2017 22:07]
Swearing ban to be flipped off on 22:14 - Dec 19 with 5717 viewsnordenblue

Swearing ban to be flipped off on 22:03 - Dec 19 by rochdaleriddler

It's subtleties btw. This forum does amuse me, listen I don't drive to games very often, but I do take care to not park on yellow lines. Norden blue isn't subtle, he tries to excuse threats of violence against people working for the club.

Enlighten us all on the "excuse threats of violence" from me? Again making wild accusations with fook all facts to back it up.....
Swearing ban to be flipped off on 22:31 - Dec 19 with 5694 viewsrochdale_ranger

Swearing ban to be flipped off on 22:03 - Dec 19 by rochdaleriddler

Yes my spelling can be a little bit to pot sometimes, not that it takes away from the sentiment of any of my arguments of course. One does get the impression that the little feuds that you have on here are a way of adding a little bit of drama to your life. Quite sad really.
Swearing ban to be flipped off on 22:38 - Dec 19 with 5685 views100notout

Swearing ban to be flipped off on 19:50 - Dec 19 by rochdale_ranger

Milly where are you?

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024