Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The magic of the cup 09:01 - Jan 6 with 2850 viewsDaley_Lama

Don’t play Nthle at CH
Do play Calvin Yp top
Don’t get bullied at both ends of the pitch and cross your fingers, you never know.

Poll: DF in or out

The magic of the cup on 10:56 - Jan 6 with 2705 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

I'd go with :-

Lillis

McGahey ..Keano..Nthle

Raff..Cannon..Camps..Ollie,,Done

Hendo Calvin.

I think Keano is bang average in midfield but fab at the back.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2018 11:02]

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

The magic of the cup on 11:13 - Jan 6 with 2668 viewsD_Alien

The only position we can be certain won't have a square peg in it is goalkeeper, and i think Moore is due a game. Lillis looked like he needed a reminder he's not guaranteed a place last week

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

The magic of the cup on 11:56 - Jan 6 with 2593 viewsDaleiLama

The magic of the cup on 11:13 - Jan 6 by D_Alien

The only position we can be certain won't have a square peg in it is goalkeeper, and i think Moore is due a game. Lillis looked like he needed a reminder he's not guaranteed a place last week

It's often said Lilless is Moore?

Revenge game today. Let's hope the team is really up for it and gives a terrific account of themselves at the very least. We are still 2-1 head-to-head this season, but they are 1-0 at home. Be great to at least still be in the hat come 5pm.

UTD
[Post edited 6 Jan 2018 11:59]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

The magic of the cup on 13:35 - Jan 6 with 2410 viewsYorkshire_Dale

The magic of the cup on 11:56 - Jan 6 by DaleiLama

It's often said Lilless is Moore?

Revenge game today. Let's hope the team is really up for it and gives a terrific account of themselves at the very least. We are still 2-1 head-to-head this season, but they are 1-0 at home. Be great to at least still be in the hat come 5pm.

UTD
[Post edited 6 Jan 2018 11:59]

I think most of us would settle for a draw today and still be in it as you say.........just hope we don't turn in another powder puff performance
The magic of the cup on 00:34 - Jan 7 with 2134 viewsTVOS1907

The magic of the cup on 13:35 - Jan 6 by Yorkshire_Dale

I think most of us would settle for a draw today and still be in it as you say.........just hope we don't turn in another powder puff performance

We didn’t.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

The magic of the cup on 09:08 - Jan 7 with 1978 viewsD_Alien

The magic of the cup for us this season is the opportunity its presented to turn our fortunes around

January was looking bleak after the Blackpool game, which came on the back of the Donny away defeat and perhaps a general feeling that the club had somehow lost its moorings in terms of League One competency

I couldn't understand mention of 'boycotting the game' which appeared last week and whilst I wasn't there (being a strictly second tier supporter ) it was great to hear about nearly 600 Daleys giving it their all and the team responding, plus acknowledgement from KH

Playing a system that suits the team helped of course, but the main thing now is the outrageous opportunity presented for the club to not only move forward again, but to do so united with its fans

I don't believe it was ever a case of wholesale changes during the window although we'll hopefully see fresh additions to the squad at some stage, but those we already have can take heart that they're good enough when deployed effectively and with very promising new additions from within our own ranks

It's still going to be a tough January and its important we don't get carried away and suddenly expect miracles, but yesterday's result and (by all accounts) performance has certainly transformed the atmosphere, magically
[Post edited 7 Jan 2018 9:11]

The magic of the cup on 11:42 - Jan 7 with 1762 views100569

The Rochdale fans deserve a mention for yesterday. They never shut up from start to finish and that includes half time underneath the stand. They were definitely the twelfth man. Well done Daleys. Lets replicate it at home in the league games. Without the stupid drum if you don't mind !
The magic of the cup on 17:02 - Jan 13 with 1400 viewsD_Alien

The magic of the cup on 09:08 - Jan 7 by D_Alien

The magic of the cup for us this season is the opportunity its presented to turn our fortunes around

January was looking bleak after the Blackpool game, which came on the back of the Donny away defeat and perhaps a general feeling that the club had somehow lost its moorings in terms of League One competency

I couldn't understand mention of 'boycotting the game' which appeared last week and whilst I wasn't there (being a strictly second tier supporter ) it was great to hear about nearly 600 Daleys giving it their all and the team responding, plus acknowledgement from KH

Playing a system that suits the team helped of course, but the main thing now is the outrageous opportunity presented for the club to not only move forward again, but to do so united with its fans

I don't believe it was ever a case of wholesale changes during the window although we'll hopefully see fresh additions to the squad at some stage, but those we already have can take heart that they're good enough when deployed effectively and with very promising new additions from within our own ranks

It's still going to be a tough January and its important we don't get carried away and suddenly expect miracles, but yesterday's result and (by all accounts) performance has certainly transformed the atmosphere, magically
[Post edited 7 Jan 2018 9:11]

It presented an opportunity, but like every other opportunity this season it's been wasted. It's gone now, we'll almost certainly not progress further and we're further adrift in L1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024