Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan Williams - season long loan to Lincoln 12:07 - Jan 12 with 2443 viewsDaley_Lama

Pass the player between clubs, 1 in, 1 out
[Post edited 12 Jan 2018 12:07]

Poll: DF in or out

Jordan Williams - season long loan to Lincoln on 12:19 - Jan 12 with 2371 viewsD_Alien

Good move by both clubs

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Jordan Williams - season long loan to Lincoln on 12:27 - Jan 12 with 2303 viewsdawlishdale

Good common sense move. Hope it improves him as he seems to have been suffering from a lack of confidence here.

Lincoln were in the running to sign him in Summer.
Jordan Williams - season long loan to Lincoln on 12:42 - Jan 12 with 2221 viewsDaleiLama

Jordan Williams - season long loan to Lincoln on 12:27 - Jan 12 by dawlishdale

Good common sense move. Hope it improves him as he seems to have been suffering from a lack of confidence here.

Lincoln were in the running to sign him in Summer.

Five page thread on their forum about acquiring him from Barrow before we did and they were peeved at missing out. Lots of rumours of a loan swap for Knott too on their board. Interesting to see how both loans work out.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Jordan Williams - season long loan to Lincoln on 12:45 - Jan 12 with 2205 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Good to see a bit of shape shifting going on at last......JW has been an expensive flop but Hilly has n't given up on the lad so let's hope he comes good.

We spent a lot of loot on him and this Club can't afford to do that........up to you fella.
Jordan Williams - season long loan to Lincoln on 12:57 - Jan 12 with 2128 views1907

Really glad about this
Jordan Williams - season long loan to Lincoln on 15:07 - Jan 12 with 1890 viewsShun

Everything I've heard about Lincoln is that they play football like they're stuck in the 80s - Knott implied as much yesterday too - so I wouldn't have thought a fairly lightweight winger would suit them much. But good luck to him and them nonetheless. Hopefully he can improve his confidence and start playing like a £100,000 player.
Jordan Williams - season long loan to Lincoln on 15:10 - Jan 12 with 1880 viewsChaffRAFC

They've just signed a centre back I'd have loved to see at Dale in James Wilson from Sheffield United as well.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024