Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bunney bid rejected 15:29 - Jan 12 with 7149 viewsIOMDale

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/01/12/por-rochdale-reject-northamptons-bunney-bid

UTDNFS

Bunney bid rejected on 19:08 - Jan 12 with 2174 viewsTVOS1907

Bunney bid rejected on 17:55 - Jan 12 by SteTsGoldenBoot

After four games wasn't all that quickly!

Oh and on the last point, Raheem Sterling?

Can’t recall seeing him pull on a Dale shirt this season, Ste.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Bunney bid rejected on 20:03 - Jan 12 with 2050 viewsonedalefan

Bunney bid rejected on 17:53 - Jan 12 by 1907

JB found himself in acres of space countless times on Tuesday night and I could count on one hand the amount of times he made a run into it demanding the ball. I don’t know whether he is under instruction to be more mindful of his defensive duties or, like many others, is shying away from getting back to his offensive best.

Raff was back to his best on Tuesday night. Linked up really well with Cannon in the first half in particular and if Hill hadn’t taken him off, we probably wouldn’t have conceded that dreadful goal.

You must have a lot of fingers. There were many times in the second half when he was wanting the ball out wide and was ignored by the rest of the back four.
Bunney bid rejected on 11:50 - Jan 13 with 1702 views1907

Bunney bid rejected on 20:03 - Jan 12 by onedalefan

You must have a lot of fingers. There were many times in the second half when he was wanting the ball out wide and was ignored by the rest of the back four.

Unfortunately you are wrong.

Not once in the second half did he make a genuine run. It was half hearted. I made a point of watching Bunney after seeing how much space he found himself in during the first half.

There were countless times he could have pressed on the fullback or made a run behind, unfortunately he didn’t.

Last season he would have been in behind, recently there has been a marked difference.
Bunney bid rejected on 12:45 - Jan 13 with 1625 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Bunney bid rejected on 19:08 - Jan 12 by TVOS1907

Can’t recall seeing him pull on a Dale shirt this season, Ste.

No, but as much relevance to Raff's form as is the form of Hendo. Calvin Keano etc.

Just as an aside, none of this was meant to come across as a JR bashing post, more of an observation that two players who I feel courted a move away, have had a dip in form.

Maybe this is what Hilly alluded to when he said some players weren't taking training seriously and they are two of the players involved? Or it could be wide of the mark.

On the flip side we have McGahey and Cannon doing a bit of a NML and playing out of their skin and running his contract down for a move away.

The long contracts for Hilly and his staff, long contracts that will mostly see Hendo, Done, Jim, Calvin and Keano end their league careers looks to have taken all the hunger out of the team.

Not club bashing, but we haven't half ballsed just about everything up since we got the Scott Hogan windfall.

I hope we can turn it around, but its a hell of a mess to sort out.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2018 12:47]

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Bunney bid rejected on 13:16 - Jan 13 with 1557 viewsD_Alien

Bunney bid rejected on 12:45 - Jan 13 by SteTsGoldenBoot

No, but as much relevance to Raff's form as is the form of Hendo. Calvin Keano etc.

Just as an aside, none of this was meant to come across as a JR bashing post, more of an observation that two players who I feel courted a move away, have had a dip in form.

Maybe this is what Hilly alluded to when he said some players weren't taking training seriously and they are two of the players involved? Or it could be wide of the mark.

On the flip side we have McGahey and Cannon doing a bit of a NML and playing out of their skin and running his contract down for a move away.

The long contracts for Hilly and his staff, long contracts that will mostly see Hendo, Done, Jim, Calvin and Keano end their league careers looks to have taken all the hunger out of the team.

Not club bashing, but we haven't half ballsed just about everything up since we got the Scott Hogan windfall.

I hope we can turn it around, but its a hell of a mess to sort out.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2018 12:47]

I'm in agreement with much of that, and accept you weren't intending it to be Raff-bashing

I'd sum up our predicament as the club having long experience in managing failure but not yet having the slightest clue how to manage relative success

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024