Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lucketti quits 22:38 - Jan 14 with 42473 viewsfitzochris

News emerging...
[Post edited 14 Jan 2018 22:38]

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Lucketti quits on 21:31 - Jan 16 with 3819 viewskiwidale

Lucketti quits on 21:11 - Jan 16 by 100notout

A bury supporting mate of mine said the tickets were a fiver each and that gave them a "free" raffle ticket - the first prize was a VIP day with Stewart Day. The second prize was 2VIP days with Stewart Day!

Or is that another "event" R11?

If your mate's worried about winning the draw? tell him not to worry it will be cancelled.

This is not the time for bickering.

Lucketti quits on 21:32 - Jan 16 with 3816 viewsRAFCBLUE

Lucketti quits on 16:20 - Jan 16 by R11BFC

Nail and head.

Mr Day has agreed to do a Fans Forum on the 29th of Jan btw...so should be fun.

Some of you lot should come along!

29th January?

Bit of an odd choice of timing don't you think?

I say that because bury don't have their next home game until 3rd February and no game on the 27th because of the FA Cup.

You don't think that he's charging bury fans £5 for a raffle ticket to tell them that he's going to have to put the club into administration.

Stranger things have happened.

In fact, the club (or what's left of it) could be the first prize!

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Lucketti quits on 21:38 - Jan 16 with 3783 viewsRAFCBLUE

Lucketti quits on 21:31 - Jan 16 by kiwidale

If your mate's worried about winning the draw? tell him not to worry it will be cancelled.

Usually, in bury raffles, it is a director (or close family member) who wins....

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

Lucketti quits on 21:40 - Jan 16 with 3771 viewsBURYFC_1885

Lucketti quits on 21:32 - Jan 16 by RAFCBLUE

29th January?

I say that because bury don't have their next home game until 3rd February and no game on the 27th because of the FA Cup.

You don't think that he's charging bury fans £5 for a raffle ticket to tell them that he's going to have to put the club into administration.

Talk about putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5. Day has a questionable business sense but that would be remarkable even by his standards. There would be a riot.
Lucketti quits on 22:10 - Jan 16 with 3703 viewsR11BFC

Lucketti quits on 21:11 - Jan 16 by 100notout

A bury supporting mate of mine said the tickets were a fiver each and that gave them a "free" raffle ticket - the first prize was a VIP day with Stewart Day. The second prize was 2VIP days with Stewart Day!

Or is that another "event" R11?

That was another event.

The fiver event you're referring to was meet the Manager & Coaches, i.e. Lucketti, Parkinson and Lowe for a Q&A session.

Obviously things have changed since then!

So Mr Day has decided to hold a Fans Forum on the same day free of charge. I'm no fan of Mr Day but you cant argue with that...although i suspect some of you will try.

For God loved the world so much, that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him, may not die, but have eternal life. John 3:16

Lucketti quits on 22:14 - Jan 16 with 3687 viewsR11BFC

Lucketti quits on 21:32 - Jan 16 by RAFCBLUE

29th January?

See my reply to 100notout.

So no...not an odd choice of date, an amazingly sensible one by our standards!

We're also trying to rearrange our FA Youth Cup Round 4 game v Aston Villa (postponed tonight) to 27th January to get more fans down and pick up their Fans Forum tickets!!!

For God loved the world so much, that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him, may not die, but have eternal life. John 3:16

Lucketti quits on 22:14 - Jan 16 with 3684 viewsTVOS1907

Lucketti quits on 22:10 - Jan 16 by R11BFC

That was another event.

The fiver event you're referring to was meet the Manager & Coaches, i.e. Lucketti, Parkinson and Lowe for a Q&A session.

So Mr Day has decided to hold a Fans Forum on the same day free of charge. I'm no fan of Mr Day but you cant argue with that...although i suspect some of you will try.

Why would a Fans Forum not be free of charge?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Lucketti quits on 22:18 - Jan 16 with 3668 views100notout

That was another event.

Ok. I trust you will be attending the FF R11 and will come on here afterwards and give us a flavour of how it went?

We are all obsessed after all

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Login to get fewer ads

Lucketti quits on 22:20 - Jan 16 with 3660 viewsR11BFC

Lucketti quits on 22:14 - Jan 16 by TVOS1907

Why would a Fans Forum not be free of charge?

It is free of charge!!!

Lucketti quits on 22:21 - Jan 16 with 3657 viewskiwidale

That was another event.

"Meet the manager and coaches"

You could make that an annual event... Oh! hang on.

This is not the time for bickering.

Lucketti quits on 22:24 - Jan 16 with 3649 viewsR11BFC

Lucketti quits on 22:18 - Jan 16 by 100notout

Ok. I trust you will be attending the FF R11 and will come on here afterwards and give us a flavour of how it went?

We are all obsessed after all

Yep...i'll defo be going and asking questions. But i wont be coming on here afterwards - it's too much like hard work.

You lot make the Spanish Inquisition seem like a walk in the park!

You should send a rep down...someone like 442, to give you feedback.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2018 22:31]

Lucketti quits on 22:38 - Jan 16 with 3608 viewsTVOS1907

Lucketti quits on 22:20 - Jan 16 by R11BFC

It is free of charge!!!

I know, but you said "So Mr Day has decided to hold a Fans Forum on the same day free of charge. I'm no fan of Mr Day but you cant argue with that", implying that it was some sort of grand gesture.

Lucketti quits on 22:40 - Jan 16 with 3601 viewsR11BFC

Lucketti quits on 22:38 - Jan 16 by TVOS1907

I know, but you said "So Mr Day has decided to hold a Fans Forum on the same day free of charge. I'm no fan of Mr Day but you cant argue with that", implying that it was some sort of grand gesture.

I was simply correcting the incorrect assumption that it was costing £5 and that it's fair play of Mr Day to step in and face the fans.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2018 22:42]

Lucketti quits on 22:57 - Jan 16 with 3549 viewsTVOS1907

Lucketti quits on 22:40 - Jan 16 by R11BFC

I was simply correcting the incorrect assumption that it was costing £5 and that it's fair play of Mr Day to step in and face the fans.

... if it happens

Lucketti quits on 07:52 - Jan 17 with 3388 viewsaleanddale

Lucketti quits on 22:40 - Jan 16 by R11BFC

OW do R11,

Yep fair play to the milky bar kid to agreeing to this but how many serious questions will be asked and do you think you will ever get a truthful response?.

Stadium opens in 6 months now?.

Accounts due end of Feb what are they projected to look like?

Good luck ( seriously ) I think you will all need it.

#waltermitty
Lucketti quits on 09:18 - Jan 17 with 3302 viewsR11BFC

Lucketti quits on 07:52 - Jan 17 by aleanddale

OW do R11,

Yep fair play to the milky bar kid to agreeing to this but how many serious questions will be asked and do you think you will ever get a truthful response?.

Stadium opens in 6 months now?.

Accounts due end of Feb what are they projected to look like?

Good luck ( seriously ) I think you will all need it.

#waltermitty

Ow do Ale. Quick answers to your 4 questions:

1. Plenty of serious questions will be asked (come along and ask some yourself).

2. Plenty of political answers will be given.

3. Already been told stadium wont be ready for the 2018/19 season...we dont even have a site yet! Lol. A ridiculous initial deadline and tbh i dont think it will ever be built.

4. The accounts will look terrible - £2M+ loss would be my guess.

I'm 99% certain it will all end in tears - the only comfort is that Mr Day showhow capitalised a chunk of the debt. No idea how though!

Right i'm bailing out now...too time consuming - so dont be offended if i dont reply again.

It's like i'm a POW being interrogated on here!!!

Lucketti quits on 14:02 - Jan 17 with 3139 viewsaleanddale

Lucketti quits on 09:18 - Jan 17 by R11BFC

1. Plenty of serious questions will be asked (come along and ask some yourself).

3. Already been told stadium wont be ready for the 2018/19 season...we dont even have a site yet! Lol. A ridiculous initial deadline and tbh i dont think it will ever be built.

I'm 99% certain it will all end in tears - the only comfort is that Mr Day showhow capitalised a chunk of the debt. No idea how though!

Right i'm bailing out now...too time consuming - so dont be offended if i dont reply again.

you will read this.

you are welcome on here... only one or two shakers make much sense you are most definitely one of them.

For you and your ilk I do have some sympathy for.

The Milky bar kid I detest ( can you tell ) what he is doing to your club is scandalous.

in all seriousness we do need you as a rival so a Carillion outcome would not benefit either club. It is looking bleak though for your club my word how can one man cause so much damage in a relative short period of time. He is really really bad news and the sooner your shot of him the better.

Please pop back and let us know how it all went on the night.

Again good luck you will need it - and take some baby wipes for the white chocolate smeared faces!!!
Lucketti quits on 15:22 - Jan 17 with 3045 viewsRAFCBLUE

Day capitalised £2.5m of debts on 9th January 2017 prior to the late filing of the 15/16 accounts.

If he hadn't you've have been in breach (or close to) FFP for that season and that's before you step into 2016/17 which was halfway through by the time you filed.

The filing document is publically available.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/00053268/filing-history/MzE2NjI0NzA5O

I'd value your shares at slightly less than Carillion's!

Lucketti quits on 19:09 - Jan 17 with 2916 viewsTVOS1907

Nobody is forcing you to post on here.

Lucketti quits on 19:26 - Jan 17 with 2874 viewsArthurDaley

Lucketti quits on 21:40 - Jan 16 by BURYFC_1885

Talk about putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5. Day has a questionable business sense but that would be remarkable even by his standards. There would be a riot.

A large VAT Dave

Lucketti quits on 22:59 - Jan 17 with 2756 viewsR11BFC

Lucketti quits on 19:09 - Jan 17 by TVOS1907

Nobody is forcing you to post on here.

Lucketti quits on 23:27 - Jan 17 with 2725 viewsSandyman

Lucketti quits on 22:59 - Jan 17 by R11BFC

09:18 - Jan 17
"Right i'm bailing out now...too time consuming - so dont be offended if i dont reply again. "

Obsessed.
Lucketti quits on 23:58 - Jan 17 with 2696 viewsR11BFC

Lucketti quits on 14:02 - Jan 17 by aleanddale

you will read this.

you are welcome on here... only one or two shakers make much sense you are most definitely one of them.

For you and your ilk I do have some sympathy for.

The Milky bar kid I detest ( can you tell ) what he is doing to your club is scandalous.

in all seriousness we do need you as a rival so a Carillion outcome would not benefit either club. It is looking bleak though for your club my word how can one man cause so much damage in a relative short period of time. He is really really bad news and the sooner your shot of him the better.

Please pop back and let us know how it all went on the night.

Again good luck you will need it - and take some baby wipes for the white chocolate smeared faces!!!

Thanks for the comps Ale...it's just a shame others dont have your level of decency.

Rearding:

"Please pop back and let us know how it all went on the night."

I'm clearly not welcome by the majority on here, so...

...NO FOOKIN' CHANCE!!!
[Post edited 17 Jan 2018 23:59]

Lucketti quits on 00:02 - Jan 18 with 2692 viewsSandyman

Lucketti quits on 23:58 - Jan 17 by R11BFC

Thanks for the comps Ale...it's just a shame others dont have your level of decency.

Rearding:

...NO FOOKIN' CHANCE!!!

Obsessed
Lucketti quits on 19:43 - Jan 18 with 2438 viewsTVOS1907

Lucketti quits on 23:58 - Jan 17 by R11BFC

Rearding:

...NO FOOKIN' CHANCE!!!

[Post edited 18 Jan 2018 19:45]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024