Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! 17:17 - Jan 15 with 26211 viewsChaffRAFC

Bid accepted from Northampton Town apparently.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 19:59 - Jan 15 with 4251 views100569

Richards has signed for Swindon Town
Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 21:07 - Jan 15 with 3953 viewsPotterDale

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 18:09 - Jan 15 by DaleFan7

Not in the slightest bit bothered about Bunney going, especially for money. But Richards? Really? A 35 year old that has 1 goal in his last 25 appearances, we have enough of them type strikers.

I'd be dismayed if we signed him.
Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 21:17 - Jan 15 with 3890 viewsrochdale_ranger

Im sad to see him go to be honest. Out of the lot we currently have he’s one of the better performers. Gives his all every game. Good luck to him.
Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 21:34 - Jan 15 with 3795 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Nothing on fishul site yet........but,if true good luck to the lad.

Always said he needed to eat more pies (before Steve Davies got them all)
Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 21:35 - Jan 15 with 3786 viewsDaley_Lama

Awaits ‘undisclosed fee’ detail

Poll: DF in or out

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 21:46 - Jan 15 with 3730 viewsnordenblue

Cheerio,maybe we can play someone who can actually defend now at left back... didn't rate him at all up front and his defensive side is even worse,no great loss if/when he goes....
Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 22:05 - Jan 15 with 3646 viewsRAFCBLUE

A good deal for 24 year old - especially if we get a fee.

120 (ish) appearances in 5 years and I'll always remember him getting us back into the game away at Bristol on Easter Monday when we were like rabbits in the headlights. I think the lad had lost his grandfather that week so it showed a lot of character.

Good luck Joe.

Perhaps Hilly's master plan is to flood the teams around us with those who have underperfomed so far?!

I'd expect Buchanan back in our direction.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 22:10 - Jan 15 with 3608 views1907

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 22:05 - Jan 15 by RAFCBLUE

A good deal for 24 year old - especially if we get a fee.

120 (ish) appearances in 5 years and I'll always remember him getting us back into the game away at Bristol on Easter Monday when we were like rabbits in the headlights. I think the lad had lost his grandfather that week so it showed a lot of character.

Good luck Joe.

Perhaps Hilly's master plan is to flood the teams around us with those who have underperfomed so far?!

I'd expect Buchanan back in our direction.

Buchanan has just signed a new contract with Northampton.
Login to get fewer ads

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 22:14 - Jan 15 with 3587 viewsRAFCBLUE

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 22:10 - Jan 15 by 1907

Buchanan has just signed a new contract with Northampton.

Has he?

Transfermarkt has him contracted until June 2018. It's usually pretty accurate.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/david-buchanan/profil/spieler/55810

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 22:15 - Jan 15 with 3576 views1907

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 22:14 - Jan 15 by RAFCBLUE

Has he?

Transfermarkt has him contracted until June 2018. It's usually pretty accurate.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/david-buchanan/profil/spieler/55810

For everyone asking about my situation at the football club, I extended my contract for another season a couple of weeks ago. 👍🏼⚽️ #cobblers

Just tweeted that in the last hour
Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 22:43 - Jan 15 with 3494 viewsShun

The worry is that if this deal happens it leaves Kgosi, McNulty, and Kitching as our only other left-back options. The first two of those are better at centre-back and aren't even good enough there, and the third is much better in midfield. So effectively it leaves us with no left-back.
Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 22:46 - Jan 15 with 3487 viewsIOMDale

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 22:43 - Jan 15 by Shun

The worry is that if this deal happens it leaves Kgosi, McNulty, and Kitching as our only other left-back options. The first two of those are better at centre-back and aren't even good enough there, and the third is much better in midfield. So effectively it leaves us with no left-back.

Fear not Shun, a Northampton-based journal (RealGrahamM) has just tweeted this:

BREAKING: Cobblers ready to include David Buchanan in a swap deal to sign Rochdale's Joe Bunney

UTDNFS

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 22:55 - Jan 15 with 3437 viewsCobbla

That local journo is an ITK fake. Only the other day he tweeted that Marc Richards was staying with us until the summer then hastily deleted that tweet tonight when it was announced Richards has left.

Bunney sounds like a move would do him good. Buchanan for us gives 100% but he's definitely been found out this season and has looked poor.
Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 22:57 - Jan 15 with 3427 viewsIOMDale

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 22:55 - Jan 15 by Cobbla

That local journo is an ITK fake. Only the other day he tweeted that Marc Richards was staying with us until the summer then hastily deleted that tweet tonight when it was announced Richards has left.

Bunney sounds like a move would do him good. Buchanan for us gives 100% but he's definitely been found out this season and has looked poor.

A local ITK fake? Jesus, that's tragic.

Granted, not as tragic as believing him, before anybody pipes up...

UTDNFS

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 23:02 - Jan 15 with 3408 viewsCobbla

Massively tragic.

Probably gets off on it though. He just trawls Twitter and tries to put 2 + 2 together but usually ends up with 174.
Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 23:06 - Jan 15 with 3378 viewsIOMDale

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 23:02 - Jan 15 by Cobbla

Massively tragic.

Probably gets off on it though. He just trawls Twitter and tries to put 2 + 2 together but usually ends up with 174.

Any idea of the fee agreed for Bunney? Given he's out of contract in the summer, I'd be amazed if we managed to get any more than £50,000 for him.

UTDNFS

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 23:12 - Jan 15 with 3349 viewsCobbla

Not a clue. We only know what has been reported on Twitter, there's been nothing in our local press.

We do have some cash to spend but like you say, I'd be surprised it it was a huge amount. We've just had some extra money due to Ricky Holmes moving to Sheffield United so perhaps that extra windfall helped us up our bid.

Some of our fans seem to think we may want Bunney to play left midfield, can he do a job there?
Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 23:33 - Jan 15 with 3276 viewsrichfoad32

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 22:43 - Jan 15 by Shun

Hasn't Delaney allegedly played wing-back? Wasn't expecting to see him yet but maybe he was lined up as Bunney's replacement and may be pitched straight in?

Failing that, what's Marc Twaddle up too?
Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 00:07 - Jan 16 with 3225 viewsShun

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 23:33 - Jan 15 by richfoad32

Hasn't Delaney allegedly played wing-back? Wasn't expecting to see him yet but maybe he was lined up as Bunney's replacement and may be pitched straight in?

Failing that, what's Marc Twaddle up too?

Ah yes, I forgot about Delaney!
Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 00:39 - Jan 16 with 3196 viewsoddjob007

Looks like we may have competition...

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 07:41 - Jan 16 with 2907 viewsScunnydale

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 18:05 - Jan 15 by JimmyRustler

What is everyone's fascination with signing immobile forwards? We've already got Calvin and Davies - we're crying out for some pace up top. My cousin's faster than Marc Richards and he's got no legs ffs

I wouldn't be adverse to us signing Ciro Immobile, tbf.
Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 07:44 - Jan 16 with 2886 viewsDaleFan7

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 00:39 - Jan 16 by oddjob007

Looks like we may have competition...

Richards signed for Swindon last night.
Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 08:43 - Jan 16 with 2763 viewselectricblue

It appears that everybody as a price.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 10:10 - Jan 16 with 2635 viewsParkinsGimp

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 22:55 - Jan 15 by Cobbla

Sounds about right for us then. Glad Bunney going , never rated him ..ever, in 5 years a few moments of good football , but too gangly and no direction, cant tackle for toffee and positional sense is woeful. Buchanan was ok in the past but perhaps not League One standard now so just right for the future for The Dale and our forward progressive proactive board.
Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 10:32 - Jan 16 with 2559 viewstony_roch975

Like most attacking FBs, JB is stronger going forward than defending. Oppositions have found that out and often play a pacey winger against him which stops him playing as high up the pitch and reduces the effectiveness of his crossing. When our major problem is lack of goals not the best time to lose the best crosser in the squad with most assists but maybe it's not Club's choice.

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024