Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! 17:17 - Jan 15 with 26191 viewsChaffRAFC

Bid accepted from Northampton Town apparently.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 20:44 - Jan 16 with 3358 viewsIknoweverything

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 20:42 - Jan 16 by kiwidale

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 20:46 - Jan 16 with 3338 viewsIknoweverything

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 20:35 - Jan 16 by 442Dale

Where is there any info on there being more to it?

There isn’t, but if there is, it needs sorting. I’m intrigued to hear what Norden has to say.
Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 20:51 - Jan 16 with 3293 viewsSuddenLad

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 20:38 - Jan 16 by TVOS1907

Hey, SL, I've already said that!

Sorry TVOS, I missed that, but it needs to be said and I will reiterate what you said. A ridiculous assumption.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 20:54 - Jan 16 with 3256 viewsnordenblue

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 20:35 - Jan 16 by 442Dale

Where is there any info on there being more to it?

There isn't,I received a text prior to the last game that lead me to contact a couple of posters on here too...
[Post edited 16 Jan 2018 20:55]
Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 20:57 - Jan 16 with 3220 viewsrochdaleriddler

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 20:51 - Jan 16 by SuddenLad

Sorry TVOS, I missed that, but it needs to be said and I will reiterate what you said. A ridiculous assumption.

Selling players that are a big part of our first team set up, at a time we are struggling to say the least is a master stroke. Ok I'll go with it, we will see

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 20:57 - Jan 16 with 3216 viewsdingdangblue

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 20:34 - Jan 16 by kiwidale

Hi Russ

Abbott?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 20:58 - Jan 16 with 3204 viewsrochdaleriddler

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 20:54 - Jan 16 by nordenblue

There isn't,I received a text prior to the last game that lead me to contact a couple of posters on here too...
[Post edited 16 Jan 2018 20:55]

Ah the warm glow of being in the know

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 21:02 - Jan 16 with 3186 viewsnordenblue

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 20:46 - Jan 16 by Iknoweverything

There isn’t, but if there is, it needs sorting. I’m intrigued to hear what Norden has to say.

You obviously know something then being so intrigued....
Login to get fewer ads

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 21:35 - Jan 16 with 3041 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 20:57 - Jan 16 by dingdangblue

Abbott?

What an atmosphere there is on here tonight eh?

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 21:42 - Jan 16 with 2994 viewsDaleiLama

Quality exit which reinforces what I thought of him. Good luck darn sarf Joe

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 21:46 - Jan 16 with 2961 viewskiwidale

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 21:42 - Jan 16 by DaleiLama

Quality exit which reinforces what I thought of him. Good luck darn sarf Joe

DaleiLama this deserves its own thread if you wont I will.

Joe Bunney is the best crosser of a ball I've never seen.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2018 21:48]

This is not the time for bickering.

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 21:48 - Jan 16 with 2948 viewsDaleiLama

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 21:46 - Jan 16 by kiwidale

Go ahead - I need to log off now.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 21:51 - Jan 16 with 2929 viewsIknoweverything

Give it a rest, you fooking tryhard.
Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 21:52 - Jan 16 with 2927 viewskiwidale

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 21:48 - Jan 16 by DaleiLama

Go ahead - I need to log off now.

I don't know how to do it... can someone else do it?

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 21:56 - Jan 16 with 2913 viewskiwidale

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 21:51 - Jan 16 by Iknoweverything

Give it a rest, you fooking tryhard.

Its too easy like shooting a Rat in a trap.

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 01:03 - Jan 17 with 2615 viewsJimmyRustler

Christ, you wanna get yourself to some more live games if that truly is the case
Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 01:08 - Jan 17 with 2610 viewskiwidale

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 01:03 - Jan 17 by JimmyRustler

Christ, you wanna get yourself to some more live games if that truly is the case

you know rustler sometimes I think I'm wasted on here, read it again.

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 01:19 - Jan 17 with 2594 viewsJimmyRustler

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 01:08 - Jan 17 by kiwidale

you know rustler sometimes I think I'm wasted on here, read it again.

After that response, I also think I'm wasted on here!
Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 04:17 - Jan 17 with 2508 viewskiwidale

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 01:19 - Jan 17 by JimmyRustler

After that response, I also think I'm wasted on here!

Im not sure which one of us has been whooshed here?

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 08:38 - Jan 17 with 2312 views1907

So a few points on this.

1. I’ve heard Bunney and his agent have been playing hardball over money and a new contract for months. No surprise we’ve cashed in and he’s gone.

2. In a side absolutely devoid of creativity, we’ve probably just lost the player with the most assists in the last 12 months. Not good when you’re in a relegation battle.

3. I would love to know Keith Hill’s honest thoughts on this. For years he was possibly the only person around Spotland who believed in Joe, and now at a time when he could most do with some sort of reciprocal support, he’s turned and bolted.

I don’t know how I feel about this in all honesty. There is a hint of betrayal due to the unprecedented level of support Joe received here. I wish him all the best for the future but unfortunately for me there is a tinge of bitterness regarding his exit.
Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 08:42 - Jan 17 with 2307 viewskiwidale

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 08:38 - Jan 17 by 1907

So a few points on this.

1. I’ve heard Bunney and his agent have been playing hardball over money and a new contract for months. No surprise we’ve cashed in and he’s gone.

2. In a side absolutely devoid of creativity, we’ve probably just lost the player with the most assists in the last 12 months. Not good when you’re in a relegation battle.

3. I would love to know Keith Hill’s honest thoughts on this. For years he was possibly the only person around Spotland who believed in Joe, and now at a time when he could most do with some sort of reciprocal support, he’s turned and bolted.

I don’t know how I feel about this in all honesty. There is a hint of betrayal due to the unprecedented level of support Joe received here. I wish him all the best for the future but unfortunately for me there is a tinge of bitterness regarding his exit.

hmm! top post lad you have asked some interesting questions.

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 08:52 - Jan 17 with 2273 viewspioneer

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 08:38 - Jan 17 by 1907

So a few points on this.

Didnt keith hill' turn and bolt' once? You cant blame Joe or his agent for looking for the best deal. Same with anyone else. And given in the past the club has said they wont stand in anybody's way of moving no matter who the buying club is or what time of season it is what else can we expect? Any transfer would need to be approved by the board so maybe questions need to be asked of the board.
Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 10:01 - Jan 17 with 2142 views1949er

Best crosser? Mark Stuart?

Poll: Where will we finish this season?

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 10:25 - Jan 17 with 2073 views1907

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 08:52 - Jan 17 by pioneer

Didnt keith hill' turn and bolt' once? You cant blame Joe or his agent for looking for the best deal. Same with anyone else. And given in the past the club has said they wont stand in anybody's way of moving no matter who the buying club is or what time of season it is what else can we expect? Any transfer would need to be approved by the board so maybe questions need to be asked of the board.

Keith Hill left in the summer, with years remaining on his contract, to a substantially bigger club and owed nothing to anybody.

The same cannot be said of Joe Bunney.

Before his move to LB Hill outright slammed him in the media, had he been released at that point he would have been as quickly out of the leagues as he arrived into them.

This is brings me to my point in relation to how Keith really feels about this transfer & Bunney's attitude towards what was on the table.

From what I'm hearing, Bunney & his agent attempted to put us over a barrel and the club wouldn't rise to it. Interesting that, as of yet, there has been no statement from Hill in the way there was immediately after Williams departure, just a thought!
Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 10:41 - Jan 17 with 2024 viewsSuddenLad

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 10:01 - Jan 17 by 1949er

Best crosser? Mark Stuart?

Frank Gamble ?

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024