Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Heaton, Wiseman, Mcardle, Kennedy, Taylor, Jones, Dagnall, Higginbottom, Alfie 22:01 - Jan 15 with 2995 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Shall we just re-sign the lot of them?

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Heaton, Wiseman, Mcardle, Kennedy, Taylor, Jones, Dagnall, Higginbottom, Alfie on 22:02 - Jan 15 with 2984 viewsjudd

Don't be a dick.

Heaton is injured.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Heaton, Wiseman, Mcardle, Kennedy, Taylor, Jones, Dagnall, Higginbottom, Alfie on 22:13 - Jan 15 with 2927 viewsmacro

We need McEvilly
Heaton, Wiseman, Mcardle, Kennedy, Taylor, Jones, Dagnall, Higginbottom, Alfie on 22:27 - Jan 15 with 2890 viewsMoonyDale

Heaton, Wiseman, Mcardle, Kennedy, Taylor, Jones, Dagnall, Higginbottom, Alfie on 22:13 - Jan 15 by macro

We need McEvilly

What about Kevin Townson?

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Heaton, Wiseman, Mcardle, Kennedy, Taylor, Jones, Dagnall, Higginbottom, Alfie on 22:37 - Jan 15 with 2867 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Who would you sign to get us out of this mess?

I'd hoped that Hill would have had a plan and we would have had signings when the transfer window opened, my suggestions were Peter Clarke, Perkins and James Hanson.

This never happened, so do I think we'd be better odd with Perkins, COG and Bobby Grant in the side? Yes I do, they may or may not be available, but I'd take them tomorrow as we so far have done nothing to improve the squad.

Since Hill has been manager i'm not sure how many players he's used, but say its 125, how many ex players have been suggested on this board? Four or Five? A very small percentage.

I doubt Hill is out watching a match a night to watch potential new recruits, the summer recruitment proves that players aren't scouted by the manager, more stumbled upon.

Hopefully some of the old boys will have a last harrah with us ala Holty, if they don't I feel that we will be very underwhelmed by the business done in this window.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2018 22:38]

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:52 - Jan 15 with 2826 viewsNafelad

Heaton, Wiseman, Mcardle, Kennedy, Taylor, Jones, Dagnall, Higginbottom, Alfie on 22:02 - Jan 15 by judd

Don't be a dick.

Heaton is injured.

Topcat

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:52 - Jan 15 with 2826 viewsNafelad

Heaton, Wiseman, Mcardle, Kennedy, Taylor, Jones, Dagnall, Higginbottom, Alfie on 22:02 - Jan 15 by judd

Don't be a dick.

Heaton is injured.

Topcat

Heaton, Wiseman, Mcardle, Kennedy, Taylor, Jones, Dagnall, Higginbottom, Alfie on 22:58 - Jan 15 with 2813 viewskiwidale

Heaton, Wiseman, Mcardle, Kennedy, Taylor, Jones, Dagnall, Higginbottom, Alfie on 22:37 - Jan 15 by SteTsGoldenBoot

Who would you sign to get us out of this mess?

I'd hoped that Hill would have had a plan and we would have had signings when the transfer window opened, my suggestions were Peter Clarke, Perkins and James Hanson.

This never happened, so do I think we'd be better odd with Perkins, COG and Bobby Grant in the side? Yes I do, they may or may not be available, but I'd take them tomorrow as we so far have done nothing to improve the squad.

Since Hill has been manager i'm not sure how many players he's used, but say its 125, how many ex players have been suggested on this board? Four or Five? A very small percentage.

I doubt Hill is out watching a match a night to watch potential new recruits, the summer recruitment proves that players aren't scouted by the manager, more stumbled upon.

Hopefully some of the old boys will have a last harrah with us ala Holty, if they don't I feel that we will be very underwhelmed by the business done in this window.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2018 22:38]

I agree with all that Ste Im in agreement with your assessment of the current situation but there is still time until the window closes but feel we have missed our initial targets.. whats Reuben Lazurus doing?

This is not the time for bickering.

Heaton, Wiseman, Mcardle, Kennedy, Taylor, Jones, Dagnall, Higginbottom, Alfie on 23:05 - Jan 15 with 2792 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Heaton, Wiseman, Mcardle, Kennedy, Taylor, Jones, Dagnall, Higginbottom, Alfie on 22:58 - Jan 15 by kiwidale

I agree with all that Ste Im in agreement with your assessment of the current situation but there is still time until the window closes but feel we have missed our initial targets.. whats Reuben Lazurus doing?

Wouldn't surprised me if he returned like a phoenix from the flames!

Login to get fewer ads

Heaton, Wiseman, Mcardle, Kennedy, Taylor, Jones, Dagnall, Higginbottom, Alfie on 23:16 - Jan 15 with 2764 viewsD_Alien

Heaton, Wiseman, Mcardle, Kennedy, Taylor, Jones, Dagnall, Higginbottom, Alfie on 23:05 - Jan 15 by SteTsGoldenBoot

Wouldn't surprised me if he returned like a phoenix from the flames!

Is he working at Burger King now?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Heaton, Wiseman, Mcardle, Kennedy, Taylor, Jones, Dagnall, Higginbottom, Alfie on 06:30 - Jan 16 with 2597 viewsnordenblue

Heaton, Wiseman, Mcardle, Kennedy, Taylor, Jones, Dagnall, Higginbottom, Alfie on 23:16 - Jan 15 by D_Alien

Is he working at Burger King now?

He looked like he lived in there last I saw of him......
Heaton, Wiseman, Mcardle, Kennedy, Taylor, Jones, Dagnall, Higginbottom, Alfie on 08:51 - Jan 16 with 2444 viewselectricblue

Is it a proven record tbat going back to a club does not work out for both parties !
As really Dale should be looking forward in signing new younger players.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Heaton, Wiseman, Mcardle, Kennedy, Taylor, Jones, Dagnall, Higginbottom, Alfie on 10:03 - Jan 16 with 2344 viewsParkinsGimp

Heaton, Wiseman, Mcardle, Kennedy, Taylor, Jones, Dagnall, Higginbottom, Alfie on 22:58 - Jan 15 by kiwidale

RNL is doing nothing cos he's crap...now there is a non league player LOL
As for COG, sorry past it and wont be played by Mr Arrogant in his best position so wont score the goals.
Perkins , as much as I love the fella, not got the legs anymore.
FFS Bobby ( beat a DJ up with all your soft scouse mates) Grant ...do me a favour... fecking hilarious.
Dont you guys realise we are building for League Two already, with renewed contracts for utter sh"te players like McNulty and Andrew. Problem is they are non league standard , but someone forgot to tell the management and board that we have to drop through League 2 first, so by then they wont even be National League standard .
Heaton, Wiseman, Mcardle, Kennedy, Taylor, Jones, Dagnall, Higginbottom, Alfie on 19:51 - Jan 16 with 2129 viewskiwidale

Heaton, Wiseman, Mcardle, Kennedy, Taylor, Jones, Dagnall, Higginbottom, Alfie on 10:03 - Jan 16 by ParkinsGimp

As for COG, sorry past it and wont be played by Mr Arrogant in his best position so wont score the goals.
FFS Bobby ( beat a DJ up with all your soft scouse mates) Grant ...do me a favour... fecking hilarious.
Dont you guys realise we are building for League Two already, with renewed contracts for utter sh"te players like McNulty and Andrew. Problem is they are non league standard , but someone forgot to tell the management and board that we have to drop through League 2 first, so by then they wont even be National League standard .

Bloody hell Gimpy I forgot about Uttershite I'ii add him to your all time dale eleven on't t'other thread.

This is not the time for bickering.

Heaton, Wiseman, Mcardle, Kennedy, Taylor, Jones, Dagnall, Higginbottom, Alfie on 20:24 - Jan 16 with 2061 viewsIknoweverything

Why? You didn’t see him play either.
Heaton, Wiseman, Mcardle, Kennedy, Taylor, Jones, Dagnall, Higginbottom, Alfie on 20:26 - Jan 16 with 2049 viewsIknoweverything

Heaton, Wiseman, Mcardle, Kennedy, Taylor, Jones, Dagnall, Higginbottom, Alfie on 08:51 - Jan 16 by electricblue

Is it a proven record tbat going back to a club does not work out for both parties !

Yeah, Ian Rush was shite.
Heaton, Wiseman, Mcardle, Kennedy, Taylor, Jones, Dagnall, Higginbottom, Alfie on 11:38 - Jan 17 with 1894 viewsMolly

Heaton, Wiseman, Mcardle, Kennedy, Taylor, Jones, Dagnall, Higginbottom, Alfie on 10:03 - Jan 16 by ParkinsGimp

Why haven't you mentioned this before Gimpy?. We didn't realise what your opinion was.
Heaton, Wiseman, Mcardle, Kennedy, Taylor, Jones, Dagnall, Higginbottom, Alfie on 12:26 - Jan 17 with 1830 viewselectricblue

Heaton, Wiseman, Mcardle, Kennedy, Taylor, Jones, Dagnall, Higginbottom, Alfie on 20:26 - Jan 16 by Iknoweverything

Yeah, Ian Rush was shite.

There is always one that bucks the trend, only one mind you.......

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Heaton, Wiseman, Mcardle, Kennedy, Taylor, Jones, Dagnall, Higginbottom, Alfie on 12:44 - Jan 17 with 1808 viewsTVOS1907

Heaton, Wiseman, Mcardle, Kennedy, Taylor, Jones, Dagnall, Higginbottom, Alfie on 12:26 - Jan 17 by electricblue

There is always one that bucks the trend, only one mind you.......

Really?

Gary Jones for example...

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Heaton, Wiseman, Mcardle, Kennedy, Taylor, Jones, Dagnall, Higginbottom, Alfie on 22:08 - Jan 17 with 1564 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Heaton, Wiseman, Mcardle, Kennedy, Taylor, Jones, Dagnall, Higginbottom, Alfie on 08:51 - Jan 16 by electricblue

Shaun Reid,
Jason Peake,
Gary Jones,
Alfie.
Josh Lillis,
Bobby Grant.
Matty Done (first return spell),
Grant Holt

All made a positive impact on their return to Dale.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024