Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dobre signs from Bournemouth. 15:05 - Jan 18 with 3273 viewsSuddenLad

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2018/january/alexdobrejoinsonloan/

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Dobre signs from Bournemouth. on 13:28 - Jan 30 with 2855 viewsdingdangblue

The football league have turned down his shirt number request!
Come in number 98 your time is up!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Dobre signs from Bournemouth. on 13:32 - Jan 30 with 2837 viewsChaffRAFC

Good!

It's not American Football or Ice Hockey!

He's on loan at Rochdale not Real Madrid.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Dobre signs from Bournemouth. on 18:29 - Jan 30 with 2439 views442Dale

As hoped, this ridiculous situation was correctly dealt with by the Football League.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Dobre signs from Bournemouth. on 18:37 - Jan 30 with 2419 views49thseason

What possible difference does it make if a player has 18, 38 or 98 as his number? Does it make any difference to the Referee? Or perhaps the opposing team? No, of course not, it's just an excuse for the FL to find something to do in the quiet moments between lunch and an afternoon snooze.
Dobre signs from Bournemouth. on 18:40 - Jan 30 with 2390 viewsJimmyRustler

This is literally the most pernickety thing ever. Hendo wears No.40, have we ever had 40 players in our squad? It's just a number FFS.
Dobre signs from Bournemouth. on 18:43 - Jan 30 with 2363 views442Dale

Dobre signs from Bournemouth. on 18:37 - Jan 30 by 49thseason

What possible difference does it make if a player has 18, 38 or 98 as his number? Does it make any difference to the Referee? Or perhaps the opposing team? No, of course not, it's just an excuse for the FL to find something to do in the quiet moments between lunch and an afternoon snooze.

Because footballers should try and wear numbers that are as low as possible if they can’t get one in the normal 1-11. The rise in popularity in the number 39 because of Nicholas bloody Anelka has long infuriated me. We are looking at you Joe Bunney.

And if the Le Fondre deal comes off, watch him take Bunney’s now vacant number.

It’s tinpot and shows a complete lack of historical knowledge around how a football kit should look (consider the space numbers take up...) And yes, I could go on.

Dobre signs from Bournemouth. on 18:59 - Jan 30 with 2290 viewsKnowlesy

Yawn.

Life goes on. Can't see any reason to have low squad numbers myself. If we're determined to live in the past, why not do away with allocated squad numbers altogether?

As long as it's between 1 and 99, I honestly couldn't give a flying fook what squad number someone is.
Dobre signs from Bournemouth. on 19:02 - Jan 30 with 2277 views442Dale

Dobre signs from Bournemouth. on 18:59 - Jan 30 by Knowlesy

Yawn.

Life goes on. Can't see any reason to have low squad numbers myself. If we're determined to live in the past, why not do away with allocated squad numbers altogether?

As long as it's between 1 and 99, I honestly couldn't give a flying fook what squad number someone is.

And I could.

Each to their own.

Login to get fewer ads

Dobre signs from Bournemouth. on 19:48 - Jan 30 with 2171 viewsfitzochris

The lad’s supposed to be here to dig us out of the shit, not fanny about with shirt numbers. Game’s gone etc.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Dobre signs from Bournemouth. on 09:28 - Jan 31 with 1812 viewsBarryStrange

One thing we learned about Dobre is that you learn absolutely nothing if you never actually play him (not that he did a great deal on the rare occasions we did).

Good luck to him, hope he gets a decent crack at Dale.
Dobre signs from Bournemouth. on 10:38 - Jan 31 with 1708 viewsrochdaleriddler

Dobre signs from Bournemouth. on 09:28 - Jan 31 by BarryStrange

One thing we learned about Dobre is that you learn absolutely nothing if you never actually play him (not that he did a great deal on the rare occasions we did).

Good luck to him, hope he gets a decent crack at Dale.

Hill wrote the book on not playing loanees

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024