Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Going Forward 09:34 - Jan 21 with 5041 viewsThe_DJ

The Club have a scheduled meeting with the Trust tomorrow and I would hope the Chief Exec. , Chairman and Board attend.

There is a lot to discuss and supporters ( the clubs customers ) need to know the direction the club are heading in for the rest of the season and beyond.
Going Forward on 10:28 - Jan 21 with 4949 viewsDalenet

I hope they are open and honest. I also hope that the Trust isn't the only part of the eco system that communicates with the fans. Can the Chairman or Russ make a video and talk to us directly about the club, the pitch, the financial position, the plan, and where we go from here. They need to be visible right now
Going Forward on 10:36 - Jan 21 with 4924 views442Dale

Going Forward on 10:28 - Jan 21 by Dalenet

I hope they are open and honest. I also hope that the Trust isn't the only part of the eco system that communicates with the fans. Can the Chairman or Russ make a video and talk to us directly about the club, the pitch, the financial position, the plan, and where we go from here. They need to be visible right now

It would be extremely disappointing if the club were not to actually release something themselves ahead of the Trust’s report of the meeting.

They have a responsibility to the supporters directly, not just through an organisation that represents them. Even if it’s just about the pitch, they are in a position where they owe that to supporters who want their club to improve.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Going Forward on 11:07 - Jan 21 with 4870 viewsDorsetDale

Going Forward on 10:36 - Jan 21 by 442Dale

It would be extremely disappointing if the club were not to actually release something themselves ahead of the Trust’s report of the meeting.

They have a responsibility to the supporters directly, not just through an organisation that represents them. Even if it’s just about the pitch, they are in a position where they owe that to supporters who want their club to improve.

As you mentioned elsewhere, there really should have been something last night.
Anything now is just going to appear something cobbled up from getting a few heads together the aim of which will be minimal damage to the board!

Oh, and let's hope the meeting isn't "stage managed" 'cos I can see things getting heated if honest answers aren't forth coming.

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

Going Forward on 11:18 - Jan 21 with 4833 views442Dale

Going Forward on 11:07 - Jan 21 by DorsetDale

As you mentioned elsewhere, there really should have been something last night.
Anything now is just going to appear something cobbled up from getting a few heads together the aim of which will be minimal damage to the board!

Oh, and let's hope the meeting isn't "stage managed" 'cos I can see things getting heated if honest answers aren't forth coming.

As per the club’s Customer Charter they will respond to any contact within 14 days ie. answer all questions sent in, although of course time restraints may mean that some are answered after the meeting, the club has that window to respond. If they can’t within 14 days they’ll let the Trust knows time scale.

Can’t see there being any issues on that front as the club and Trust have always managed to get this info out in the past. That there may be a few more difficult questions to answer re. the current situation should make no difference.

Going Forward on 13:15 - Jan 21 with 4714 viewskiwidale

Going Forward on 10:36 - Jan 21 by 442Dale

Its hard to believe that the directors need to be asked most of relevant questions now is not the time to talk about the pies. If they can do videos with the players playing Christmas games then why cant they address the paying customers directly using the same media? We have got a media officer surely part of her remit is to get information into the public arena? or am I asking too much?

a long winded way of asking do they give a shit?
[Post edited 21 Jan 2018 14:15]

This is not the time for bickering.

Going Forward on 14:05 - Jan 21 with 4596 viewsE_Bearshaw

Going Forward on 13:15 - Jan 21 by kiwidale

Its hard to believe that the directors need to be asked most of relevant questions now is not the time to talk about the pies. If they can do videos with the players playing Christmas games then why cant they address the paying customers directly using the same media? We have got a media officer surely part of her remit is to get information into the public arena? or am I asking too much?

a long winded way of asking do they give a shit?
[Post edited 21 Jan 2018 14:15]

Two media officers these days isn’t it?
Going Forward on 14:10 - Jan 21 with 4587 viewsDale23years

Going Forward on 14:05 - Jan 21 by E_Bearshaw

And both can't do the job properly. The officially twitter feed is a awful, suppose to be a selling magnet,but it's run so poor

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Going Forward on 14:13 - Jan 21 with 4574 viewsE_Bearshaw

Going Forward on 14:10 - Jan 21 by Dale23years

And both can't do the job properly. The officially twitter feed is a awful, suppose to be a selling magnet,but it's run so poor

I’m reluctant to criticise their twitter output as they still follow me. Wouldn’t want to lose a follower.
Login to get fewer ads

Going Forward on 14:16 - Jan 21 with 4548 viewsDale23years

Going Forward on 14:13 - Jan 21 by E_Bearshaw

I’m reluctant to criticise their twitter output as they still follow me. Wouldn’t want to lose a follower.

The way the club treated you, would you actually give a shit if they unfollowed you.

I get the feeling the employees, get to what they want up at our club

Going Forward on 14:20 - Jan 21 with 4521 viewsrochdaleriddler

Going Forward on 14:16 - Jan 21 by Dale23years

The way the club treated you, would you actually give a shit if they unfollowed you.

I get the feeling no info is forthcoming from the manager and the board, therefore they can't communicate anything of substance

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Going Forward on 14:21 - Jan 21 with 4518 viewsfitzochris

Going Forward on 14:20 - Jan 21 by rochdaleriddler

I get the feeling no info is forthcoming from the manager and the board, therefore they can't communicate anything of substance

I certainly think that’s the case some of the time.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Going Forward on 14:22 - Jan 21 with 4508 viewsD_Alien

Drugs?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Going Forward on 14:23 - Jan 21 with 4495 viewsrochdaleriddler

Going Forward on 14:22 - Jan 21 by D_Alien

Drugs?

They would improve the matchday experience

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Going Forward on 14:24 - Jan 21 with 4499 viewskiwidale

Going Forward on 14:05 - Jan 21 by E_Bearshaw

one two or ten it wouldn't matter they would still ignore us until it suits them. Good on the trust they do a good job they put in the time and effort represent us I'm not knocking them but perhaps we need some one to ruffle the feathers like that lad who stood up to Cannon, A bit of mongrel in the meeting would not go amiss.

Going Forward on 14:25 - Jan 21 with 4496 viewsDale23years

Am on about every aspect of the club coming through our twitter feed.

Read other clubs twitter feeds, an will see how poor our twitter feed is.

Going Forward on 14:27 - Jan 21 with 4480 viewsE_Bearshaw

Going Forward on 14:16 - Jan 21 by Dale23years

No, I would not.

My opinion here is that there are people who work at the football club that Dale fans should be proud of, and amongst all of this understandable negativity, we should all acknowledge one of them. I’ll go first.

Keith Hicks. Saw him every day I went to that club and he always looked busy, and mind my language, but I got the impression each time I spoke to him that he gave a s*it about that club. Also he’s got a great taste in music, which is a bonus.

I’d be lying if I said I care a great deal about the club anymore, but it’s rough coming on here and seeing people I’ve known for years genuinely upset with what’s happening currently. Always try and find some positivity folks.
Going Forward on 14:29 - Jan 21 with 4469 viewsDaleiLama

Going Forward on 14:23 - Jan 21 by rochdaleriddler

They would improve the matchday experience

Indubitably. We need all the scores we can get at home

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Going Forward on 14:31 - Jan 21 with 4447 viewsrochdaleriddler

Going Forward on 14:25 - Jan 21 by Dale23years

Am on about every aspect of the club coming through our twitter feed.

Read other clubs twitter feeds, an will see how poor our twitter feed is.

I do accrington's is good

Going Forward on 14:35 - Jan 21 with 4428 viewsDaleiLama

Going Forward on 14:27 - Jan 21 by E_Bearshaw

No, I would not.

My opinion here is that there are people who work at the football club that Dale fans should be proud of, and amongst all of this understandable negativity, we should all acknowledge one of them. I’ll go first.

Keith Hicks. Saw him every day I went to that club and he always looked busy, and mind my language, but I got the impression each time I spoke to him that he gave a s*it about that club. Also he’s got a great taste in music, which is a bonus.

I’d be lying if I said I care a great deal about the club anymore, but it’s rough coming on here and seeing people I’ve known for years genuinely upset with what’s happening currently. Always try and find some positivity folks.

Nothing to do with the club, but speaking of positivity, I just saw this tweeted.

Thought a bit more (NFR) positivity could do no harm?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Going Forward on 14:38 - Jan 21 with 4412 viewskiwidale

Going Forward on 14:35 - Jan 21 by DaleiLama

Nothing to do with the club, but speaking of positivity, I just saw this tweeted.

Thought a bit more (NFR) positivity could do no harm?

melts your heart

Going Forward on 14:52 - Jan 21 with 4363 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Going Forward on 14:38 - Jan 21 by kiwidale

melts your heart

Amazing video. Brings tears to your eyes!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Going Forward on 15:01 - Jan 21 with 4337 views442Dale

Going Forward on 14:27 - Jan 21 by E_Bearshaw

No, I would not.

The work that Keith Hicks has put in over the last 30+ years is greater than any other single person over the same period. So many kids who then grew up to become parents bringing kids themselves were introduced to the club through his efforts and it still goes on.

Going Forward on 15:15 - Jan 21 with 4297 viewsE_Bearshaw

Going Forward on 15:01 - Jan 21 by 442Dale

The work that Keith Hicks has put in over the last 30+ years is greater than any other single person over the same period. So many kids who then grew up to become parents bringing kids themselves were introduced to the club through his efforts and it still goes on.

I have fond memories of him coming to my school. A very good man.
Going Forward on 17:14 - Jan 21 with 4154 viewsRAFC_1990

Our media officers cant even be bothered to do a quick proof read before posting articles. Its embarrassing.

Poll: Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going?

Going Forward on 19:45 - Jan 21 with 3898 viewsmacro

Going Forward on 14:10 - Jan 21 by Dale23years

It's far better run than clubs such as bury. What more do you actually want than what is on there? That's talk g yesterday pp game out of it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024