Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dan Adshead 11:14 - Jan 29 with 3175 viewsDareToCalvin

Pete O'Rourke reporting that Arsenal and Chelsea both after him. If that's true, hope we can get him back on a loan for 6 or 18 months.
Aston Villa paid Bury £750,000 for 17 year old Jacob Bedeau last year; hopefully if this is true we can get similar money with lots of clauses.
Dan Adshead on 11:41 - Jan 29 with 3077 viewsdeeplishblue

I thought he was 16 I also thought that you cannot sign professional contracts till you were 17.

If he is not under contract then we get peanuts.

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Dan Adshead on 11:43 - Jan 29 with 3063 viewsSuddenLad

Bayern Munich also rumoured to be interested. He will be a hot property if he continues to develop as he has so far.

He is 16 years old, born September 2nd 2001
[Post edited 29 Jan 2018 11:46]

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Dan Adshead on 12:39 - Jan 29 with 2832 viewselectricblue

He may not leave the club at all pure speculation..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Dan Adshead on 12:59 - Jan 29 with 2756 viewsDareToCalvin

Dan Adshead on 11:41 - Jan 29 by deeplishblue

I thought he was 16 I also thought that you cannot sign professional contracts till you were 17.

If he is not under contract then we get peanuts.

Oh yeah good point, he hasn't signed a pro deal yet has he. I would imagine he'll be offered one soon just like Morley was.
Dan Adshead on 13:05 - Jan 29 with 2732 viewsboromat

Dan Adshead on 12:59 - Jan 29 by DareToCalvin

Oh yeah good point, he hasn't signed a pro deal yet has he. I would imagine he'll be offered one soon just like Morley was.

Guessing we'll have to wait until the 2nd of September. The commentary on Saturday suggested Adshead turned down the big clubs when he was younger. I should imagine he wants to be playing professional football rather than youth football in the short term. I think he'll sign a contract with us before moving elsewhere.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Dan Adshead on 13:27 - Jan 29 with 2647 viewsDareToCalvin

Yeah it'd be much more beneficial for him to play a role in a first team squad as opposed to just turning out for the under 23s of a big club for the next 7 years before being released.
Dan Adshead on 14:32 - Jan 29 with 2485 viewsShun

The youngest player of the 4th round. The oldest was chalky's Alan Smith at 37!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024