Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So proud 17:54 - Feb 18 with 11788 views1mark1

What a brilliant performance. Magnificent personal and team performances. Brilliant game, looked great on Tele. Soooooooo proud

Up ThE Dale

👍👍👍❤️❤️❤️🍺🍺🍺

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

So proud on 17:55 - Feb 18 with 8416 views1mark1

And that finishby Steve D , just brilliant.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

So proud on 18:03 - Feb 18 with 8364 viewschalkyncfc

THAT was one great game,the best that I've seen on tv in a long time,end to end,either side could score at anytime,total 100% commitment by the Dale players then on the 88th minute you think that its all over.....and then an equaliser
So proud on 18:03 - Feb 18 with 8361 viewsfatpiranha

Spurs fan here. Well done today. You deserved at least a draw and your fans have been top notch. Enjoy your day out at Wembley.
So proud on 18:04 - Feb 18 with 8351 viewsReebok

Congratulation Dale from a Newport County supporter. Enjoy your day at Wembley as did i and approx 7200 others. So pleased for you.
So proud on 18:25 - Feb 18 with 8181 viewsBazzanne

Proud of our lads today. Magnificent effort from all our players, couldn't ask for more. loved Keith's celebration after the Davies goal.

Hope we can translate this effort in the league, must be a great morale booster.
So proud on 18:32 - Feb 18 with 8108 viewsCanaDale

Fantastic game, the energy and commitment on show from the Dale lads was great to see! I actually switched off at 2-1 figured that was it. GET IN!
So proud on 18:37 - Feb 18 with 8054 viewsThe_Knightowl

So proud on 18:32 - Feb 18 by CanaDale

Fantastic game, the energy and commitment on show from the Dale lads was great to see! I actually switched off at 2-1 figured that was it. GET IN!

at least you get the opportunity of an instant replay.........by far regardless our best ever performance in recent years. The benefit of my yesterdays redundancy I can afford to go to Wembly and then Swansea
So proud on 18:37 - Feb 18 with 8044 viewsShun

Incredible performance, full of grit, aggression, skill, fight and passion. I'm lost for words! We rode our luck a lot but even though the second half seemed like Spurs were camped in our half we defended absolutely heroicly.

I really like the look of Humphrys, he made sure we didn't miss Andrew today. Cannon was sensational, Kitching brilliant, McGahey sentinel-like. I hugged more strangers than one of those 'Free Hugs' people when the second goal went in. What a day!
Login to get fewer ads

So proud on 18:38 - Feb 18 with 8040 viewsfrenzied

Great to see Hilly in the bbc box with Shearer and co 😀
So proud on 18:40 - Feb 18 with 8029 viewssince58

Amazing game amazing team performance.
well done lads.
So proud on 18:46 - Feb 18 with 7985 viewsD_Alien

So proud on 18:37 - Feb 18 by Shun

Incredible performance, full of grit, aggression, skill, fight and passion. I'm lost for words! We rode our luck a lot but even though the second half seemed like Spurs were camped in our half we defended absolutely heroicly.

I really like the look of Humphrys, he made sure we didn't miss Andrew today. Cannon was sensational, Kitching brilliant, McGahey sentinel-like. I hugged more strangers than one of those 'Free Hugs' people when the second goal went in. What a day!

Me too! We showed the football world that we're a football team, whatever our league status, and a great football club

Everyone played well and we competed against a top four Premier League team - what more can anyone ask? And make no mistake, Spurs are very good - i watched them outplay Juventus during the week and we gave them more of a game

Really proud tonight

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

So proud on 18:55 - Feb 18 with 7919 viewsThe_Knightowl

So proud on 18:46 - Feb 18 by D_Alien

Me too! We showed the football world that we're a football team, whatever our league status, and a great football club

Everyone played well and we competed against a top four Premier League team - what more can anyone ask? And make no mistake, Spurs are very good - i watched them outplay Juventus during the week and we gave them more of a game

Really proud tonight

Shall I see you at Wembly....before Swansea?
So proud on 18:59 - Feb 18 with 7882 viewsmingthemerciless

All concerned did the Town proud. You couldn't have asked for more effort.
So proud on 19:02 - Feb 18 with 7843 views442Dale

You get matches like that once in an era. Maybe two eras!

Cannon again illustrated how much we’ve missed out not having him in the side.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

So proud on 19:07 - Feb 18 with 7764 viewsBlueDales

That's what the Cup is all about. Not sure it was a penalty, but we got a deserved draw in the end, and with it a day out at Wembley.

We can all go into the week immensely proud of our club.

What an afternoon!
So proud on 20:35 - Feb 18 with 7482 viewsrobbowood

So proud on 19:07 - Feb 18 by BlueDales

That's what the Cup is all about. Not sure it was a penalty, but we got a deserved draw in the end, and with it a day out at Wembley.

We can all go into the week immensely proud of our club.

What an afternoon!

Comments by other teams supporters

Great comeback by Rochdale, but it won't mean anything unless they can
follow it up by winning a trophy.

"We're the famous Tottenham Hotspur and we're going to Wembley" sing the Spurs fans Yes, you are. To play your replay against Rochdale.

Wonder if Rochdale will insist on spurs putting some mud down on their pitch for the replay

It's a great sport when a team can get the same result away at Juventus and Rochdale in the same week.

It's great for a team like Spurs to be able to host a side like Rochdale.

A 2-2 draw is fantastic result for Rochdale against Tottenham. A 2-2 draw is a fantastic result for Tottenham against Juventus. Rochdale are to Tottenham what Tottenham are to Juventus.

Another record-breaking game from Spurs. Came from behind to draw. First ever Premier League team to score twice against Rochdale.

I actually thought Rochdale were better than Juventus tbh

That's the magic of cup competitions. A small team from a **** part of England plays out of their skins in the biggest game of their lives to take a 2-2 draw back to Wembley, and then Rochdale do the same to them 5 days later.

It's official Rochdale are as good as Juventus!!

Tottenham's scheme to give lower league sides a day out at Wembley continues. What a manic end to the match. The home side hung in there and plenty of credit needs to go to them. Their fans are in dreamland.

BREAKING NEWS - Britain’s Dele Alli wins the gold for aerial ski dive with a reverse treble lay out with a 1440 off the rail in the Rochdale 2018 Winter Olympics

Spurs draw with the mighty Rochdale one of the greatest FA cup away performances in the history of the world

He literally hurls himself over the leg, after the Rochdale player has made contact with the *ground*. It’s absurd.

And people say the spirt of the FA Cup is dead. Tell that to those Rochdale fans.

Well done plucky little Spurs taking Rochdale to a Cup replay

With Spurs clearly the best team in the world on current form the logical conclusion from today is that Rochdale would compete easily in Serie A after matching the efforts of Juventus
So proud on 21:15 - Feb 18 with 7316 viewswatw

Amazing game and special mention to the Rochdale fans who were incredible. Heard a few people on the radio saying it was the best atmosphere they've heard at a game in years and that was all down to the Rochdale fans who sang non stop and were a huge part of getting the result. Bet Spurs players have never experienced an atmosphere that good and never will again
So proud on 21:27 - Feb 18 with 7239 viewsDiddyDave

Magnificent performance from Dale,kept Spurs out for a whole hour,then came back from the dead with just about the last kick of the match.
Two things:1.How can a team like that be bottom of the league?
2.Where did all that Dale support come from? Why can`t these people show up for every game instead of only an historic night?
So proud on 22:43 - Feb 18 with 7013 viewsYouTubeDale

I said at half time, did I actually see that? Am I dreaming?

Before the match I thought that we were going to be a lamb to the slaughter. True to his word, Hilly had us playing on the front foot, a high press, and a magnificent spirit from every Dale player, charged up by a massive boost of adrenaline. Kane, the best striker in the country, had to be at his best to beat Lillis, and Alli had to pull his tripe out to win that penalty. The only downside was to let a Brazilian international the freedom of the park to score his goal. And that is typical of our silly mistakes all season and why we are bottom of the league.

I have been watching Dale for many years now, and I can’t think of a goal that I’ve missed seeing whilst at the game. No going to the kiosk for a drink of hot chocolate for me whilst the game is on. But today I could see Done get his cross in late on, and I could see Davies receive it. Up pops a fellow Dale supporter to block my view at the vital second as Steve executed the move to perfection. I then saw the ball in the back of the net. So I missed one of the most important goals in Dale’s history. Please sit down in future or we will all be stood up at these moments.

Anyway, I saw all of the BBC coverage when I returned home. Quality TV at it’s very best, the magic of the Cup shining through with abundance. Dunphy, Hill, Henderson and Davies played their parts magnificently. The skill and tenacity of the whole team told the real story.

We didn’t win the game, but we won back a whole lot of pride for the town.

Pleased? You bet I am.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

So proud on 22:48 - Feb 18 with 6972 viewsRooleyMoorBlue

So proud on 21:15 - Feb 18 by watw

Amazing game and special mention to the Rochdale fans who were incredible. Heard a few people on the radio saying it was the best atmosphere they've heard at a game in years and that was all down to the Rochdale fans who sang non stop and were a huge part of getting the result. Bet Spurs players have never experienced an atmosphere that good and never will again

Made Old Trafford sound like a cemetery(not the pub) on a Sunday night! :D
So proud on 22:58 - Feb 18 with 6918 viewspnc4eva1

I'm still in a dream. I keep watching the highlights. The view of davies' goal from the sandy was difficult but the celebration was magnificent.

The commentary on the highlights is brilliant. Have spurs done enough. Well the answer is no

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

So proud on 23:27 - Feb 18 with 6782 viewsD_Alien

So proud on 22:58 - Feb 18 by pnc4eva1

I'm still in a dream. I keep watching the highlights. The view of davies' goal from the sandy was difficult but the celebration was magnificent.

The commentary on the highlights is brilliant. Have spurs done enough. Well the answer is no

I've just watched the match - the whole programme - back again on record

The whole occasion is a tremendous advert for the the town, for the football club and for Keith Hill. The pundits were enthusing about how we performed, and not just from a "we fought hard" perspective - although there was plenty of that - but from a pure footballing point of view

Spotland looked a picture, everyone behaved themselves and that game goes into my top four of all time: 1) promotion in 1969 2) reaching Wembley against Darlo in 2008 3) reaching Wembley with today's draw against Spurs 4) beating Coventry in 1971

Yep, today was better than beating Coventry

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

So proud on 23:50 - Feb 18 with 6709 viewsYorkshire_Dale

The whole FA Cup weekend had been a bit of a let down.......(I know there is still one more game to play) all games going to form or otherwise.....then up pop Dale and give us all that show....Magnificent!

We won our Pride Back today
So proud on 00:00 - Feb 19 with 6656 viewsShun

I've just spent the past 40 minutes gliding through magical comments on Twitter. Give it a go, we're trending. Just search Rochdale on Twitter and scroll away. The footballing world bloody loves us! It's so great to get some good publicity for the town.
So proud on 01:34 - Feb 19 with 6519 viewsCanadaDale

Proud isn’t the word! There are no words!
Think my wife is sick to death of me telling her how good we played and the play by play of how the game went.
Great advertisement to the footballing world about our great little club. Also proved to all the diks of the football world that we don’t just play hoof ball and we can play some lovely stuff when we get it on the deck.
Waited my entire life for Dale to play a big team in the FA Cup and to put in a performance like that in against a top team gives me a lot of pride in being a Dale fan!
Up The Dale
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024