Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
pitch costs 18:47 - Feb 18 with 4636 viewsmodelboydave

Several Spurs fans seem to think they paid for 3/4 of the pitch and also allowed Dale to keep all the gate receipts from today....

rumours or any truth in them?

Poll: Attention man united fans - who do you want to win the premier league?

pitch costs on 18:53 - Feb 18 with 4588 viewsisitme

That would be nice gesture if true. Probably pocket change to Spurs anyway.
pitch costs on 18:54 - Feb 18 with 4569 viewsNordenBoysLoveGravy

Pitch 100% fully paid for by Rochdale, and circa £100k not the £500k that has been thrown around.
pitch costs on 18:57 - Feb 18 with 4540 viewsD_Alien

pitch costs on 18:54 - Feb 18 by NordenBoysLoveGravy

Pitch 100% fully paid for by Rochdale, and circa £100k not the £500k that has been thrown around.

If true, i'd be happy with that, though god knows why misinformation has to be put out

Don't buy the suggestion that "it's so other clubs won't think we're loaded" - are they fools? Of course not

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

pitch costs on 19:00 - Feb 18 with 4504 viewsThe_Knightowl

pitch costs on 18:54 - Feb 18 by NordenBoysLoveGravy

well the televised replay should repay for what now appears to be a good gambit............in more ways than one....this is my prediction ...I actually do believe we can win the whole match.........but if we are in an impossible situation...I would like to see........an appearance for JT but,....expect to see Daniel appear.......... and tame the Cockerels.........I sense this is a strange year. edit the JD wore off what a day.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2018 19:10]
pitch costs on 19:00 - Feb 18 with 4502 viewsNordenBoysLoveGravy

pitch costs on 18:57 - Feb 18 by D_Alien

If true, i'd be happy with that, though god knows why misinformation has to be put out

Don't buy the suggestion that "it's so other clubs won't think we're loaded" - are they fools? Of course not

Easy to put misinformation out when the club won’t/don’t put the right information out or correct the misinformation.
pitch costs on 19:08 - Feb 18 with 4414 viewsmodelboydave

pitch costs on 19:00 - Feb 18 by NordenBoysLoveGravy

Easy to put misinformation out when the club won’t/don’t put the right information out or correct the misinformation.

no idea if this is true. but worth sharing. The BBC also hinted that Spurs had paid some of the costs of the pitch at the start of the match.

Poll: Attention man united fans - who do you want to win the premier league?

pitch costs on 19:17 - Feb 18 with 4319 viewsNordenBoysLoveGravy

pitch costs on 19:08 - Feb 18 by modelboydave

no idea if this is true. but worth sharing. The BBC also hinted that Spurs had paid some of the costs of the pitch at the start of the match.

BBC also said it was a clear penalty....
pitch costs on 19:29 - Feb 18 with 4211 viewsmexmike

Russ Green said on Talk Sport on Friday, contrary to reports nobody other than Rochdale AFC paid a penny towards the pitch.
Login to get fewer ads

pitch costs on 20:07 - Feb 18 with 4015 viewschalkyncfc

In my eyes it doesn't matter who paid for it because it means that at least the tabloids can't blame the pitch for the amazing result today,if it had been 2-2 on the old pitch it would have been declared unfair on Spurs instead of admitting that they was matched throughout the game by Dale
pitch costs on 20:12 - Feb 18 with 3969 viewsBartRowou

Maybe we paid for the pitch and they gave us their gate receipts?

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

pitch costs on 20:42 - Feb 18 with 3806 viewsDaleiLama

After that performance, I disagree with all the above. The pitch paid for itself!

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

pitch costs on 21:15 - Feb 18 with 3636 viewsdalelee

Im watching the game back now on tv.

What makes me laugh are the references to Alderweireld slipping because he is 'having problems with the pitch'.

I would suggest he was having problems with his footwear. Ive got an old pair of size 10 puma kings that he could have borrowed and I reckon he wouldnt have slipped once.
pitch costs on 21:30 - Feb 18 with 3555 viewsBigKindo

Any truth in the rumour that the Argentinian Pochettino did not know that the relaid turf had come from the Falklands?
pitch costs on 05:37 - Feb 19 with 3142 viewsAlexF

Interesting that Dunphy refused to discuss the cost of the pitch but proudly detailed the profit made last season (5live)
pitch costs on 09:43 - Feb 19 with 2929 viewsSuddenLad

I think the club are right not to release details about the cost, or source of funding of the relaid pitch. There could well be issues in relation to the quality of previous pitch and around claims for negligence, faulty workmanship, faulty products which could unintentionally (and wrongly) affect a variety of businesses or contractors.

There may even be a confidentiality clause(s) for any arrangements which are in place to repair/replace the pitch.

The fact is, it's been relaid, the proceeds from the FA Cup run will adequately cover the cost if it is that RAFC have paid in full, which I suspect they have, despite the BBC or other media outlets suggesting otherwise....

Another £123,750 from the televised replay, (plus the proceeds from the gate money) should take our minds off it..........

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

pitch costs on 13:08 - Feb 19 with 2671 viewselectricblue

Reports say that Dale have earned near to a cool £1m in the cups so far......

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

pitch costs on 13:54 - Feb 19 with 2536 viewsoff2div1

Do you think we should spend a bit of the Wembley on a dome to protect the pitch so we can play our passing game.
pitch costs on 15:16 - Feb 19 with 2438 viewsShun

pitch costs on 13:08 - Feb 19 by electricblue

Reports say that Dale have earned near to a cool £1m in the cups so far......

Unbelievable how much money Keith Hill has brought into this club in just a few years.
pitch costs on 15:25 - Feb 19 with 2386 viewsDaleiLama

pitch costs on 15:16 - Feb 19 by Shun

Unbelievable how much money Keith Hill has brought into this club in just a few years.

You'd think the club would be offering him a 5 year contract or something .................

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024