Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Attendance v MK Dons 19:31 - Feb 18 with 3469 viewsMolly

Tonight were buzzing. Today was a fantastic performance from a group of players who put their heart and sole into the match, but I wonder. Just how many people who came to the COA today will be back on Wednesday.

One could not have asked for better effort and excitement from a match but how will that translate into repeat attendance?
Attendance v MK Dons on 19:45 - Feb 18 with 3385 viewsmoth5368

3500 of them won’t be back
Attendance v MK Dons on 19:47 - Feb 18 with 3369 viewsD_Alien

It'll be interesting to see how tickets for Wembley are controlled

Of course, it's unlikely we'd sell out whatever allocation we're given, but if the club could either a) put on coaches or b) reduce ticket prices, we could give out vouchers for those two options on Wednesday

That's nowt to do with how many new fans we SHOULD have gained, but I hope the club make some kind of gesture, based on vouchers

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Attendance v MK Dons on 20:00 - Feb 18 with 3297 viewsrobtheb

First of all a massive well done to everyone at the club. What a great game of football.
Win or loose the replay the team did us all proud.

Regarding Wednesday's game, I fear we will be back to normal crowds because 2500 of those who attended today came to see the stars of Spurs.
Attendance v MK Dons on 20:02 - Feb 18 with 3248 viewsrobtheb

Attendance v MK Dons on 20:00 - Feb 18 by robtheb

First of all a massive well done to everyone at the club. What a great game of football.

Regarding Wednesday's game, I fear we will be back to normal crowds because 2500 of those who attended today came to see the stars of Spurs.

Amend to 6000 came to watch Spurs....sorry.
Attendance v MK Dons on 20:04 - Feb 18 with 3226 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Attendance v MK Dons on 20:00 - Feb 18 by robtheb

...but what the saw Rob, was a great Dale team go toe to toe with "the stars of Spurs".

Just perhaps a few might come back. This is how it starts.
Attendance v MK Dons on 20:09 - Feb 18 with 3208 viewsrobtheb

Attendance v MK Dons on 20:04 - Feb 18 by Yorkshire_Dale

...but what the saw Rob, was a great Dale team go toe to toe with "the stars of Spurs".

Just perhaps a few might come back. This is how it starts.

I hope so, we deserve it.
Attendance v MK Dons on 20:45 - Feb 18 with 3102 viewsShun

I really hope a few of the floaters today will be back. Today wasn't just a plucky League One club getting a great result against a Premier League giant, we genuinely played good football. Lineker, Shearer and Jenas were effusive in their praise for the football we play. That is the way Hill wants us to play and mostly we do. That style of football has got to count for something to a neutral. Let's hope some of them were swayed by it.
Attendance v MK Dons on 21:02 - Feb 18 with 2978 viewscrazyhorse

ebbs and flows. Hundreds of non-Rochdale fans there.

Many friends and family, and those local, who support more successful clubs and have a soft spot for Dale.

If we can keep up performances, I think attendance will increase although marginally. Hardcore fan attendance is pretty rigid week to week, although I think there's a good chance some will be tempted to go see Dale again.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2018 21:30]
Login to get fewer ads

Attendance v MK Dons on 21:05 - Feb 18 with 2950 viewsScunnydale

The commentator mentioned to Danny Murphy that we're back in action on Wednesday. Murphy jokingly said he was busy that day, then said "in all seriousness, if you're in the area pop down, Rochdale play some fantastic football".
[Post edited 18 Feb 2018 21:06]
Attendance v MK Dons on 21:15 - Feb 18 with 2886 views1mark1

Well as a non attendee today, I am planning to go on Wednesday night. Presume I will manage to get a ticket for Dale v MKD 😀

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Attendance v MK Dons on 21:16 - Feb 18 with 2883 viewswatw

Rochdale deserve a big crowd. If the atmosphere is half as good as it was today MK Dons are in for a very rough ride, that atmosphere was like something out of the 80s, Spurs couldn't handle it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024