Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket holders 22:20 - Feb 18 with 1199 viewsrochdaleriddler

I am amazed that I recognised hardly anyone near me in the main stand, why would season ticket holders not want a ticket for today

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Season ticket holders on 22:51 - Feb 18 with 1075 viewsR17ALE

They might have thought it was a good chance to watch the game from another part of the ground, ie move away from you!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Season ticket holders on 22:59 - Feb 18 with 1025 viewsDorislove

Season ticket holders on 22:51 - Feb 18 by R17ALE

They might have thought it was a good chance to watch the game from another part of the ground, ie move away from you!

Got a few comments from 3 old guys behind us calling us (gloryhunters) and so forth ,they didnt realise its our season ticket seats .On the plus side 1949er lovely to watch a match with an old timer (hope you dont mind me saying that),it was a pleasure sir.
Season ticket holders on 23:29 - Feb 18 with 922 viewsDaleiLama

As I posted in a previous thread, when I was queuing for my ticket I saw one fella book 8 tickets together in the Pearl using mainly STs so they all moved. Another bought 6 in the Sandy using mostly STs. I suspect a lot of regulars had mates who never come to a game wanting to watch, so they chose to sit/stand with them. Their normal seats then went on general sale.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Season ticket holders on 00:18 - Feb 19 with 841 viewsrochdale_ranger

Im a season ticket holder in the mainstand. When I went up last sunday with two stubs and asked for two in the mainstand was told it was sold out. Next best seats view wise I could get were in the block next to the spurs fans. Had a much better experience for it, seen some mates I Have not seen for a while and had a good sing song.

Top day, should have been 2-1 but for the antics of a cheating little diver and a referee who wrapped the premiership wusses in cotton wool. Next time someone points at foreign players as divers I will mention Rose and Dele Ali.
Season ticket holders on 00:29 - Feb 19 with 818 viewsDaley_Lama

The main stand has in my opinion many many seats reserved for season ticket holders which are not actually your standard season ticket holder.

The ticketing policy for this game was such that on Sunday morning, all season ticket seats were blocked to anybody trying to buy tickets with stubs.

The very very first person in the queue on Sunday morning wanted 2 tickets for the main stand. The only seats available were right at the front.

On Monday, all of the unsold seats were released. These 'season ticket seats which are not season ticket seats' became available, hence your 'strangers' as these were the seats sold on open sale.

It was the same in the Pearl St end, i couldn't buy seats next to me which are never ever sat in by season ticket holders yet marked as such. I was second in line.

No criticism of the club for how they sold the tickets, timeline dictated they did what they did as discussed previously.

We have however had the main stand "sold out" on occasions before this season which has resulted in that stand being half empty for games.

Would love to understand why so many phantom reserved seats in the main stand.

Ironically, a mate of mine sat in his season ticket seat today for the first time ever today as its never an issue in the TDS. Right in front of me in one of the many season ticket seats that i often wonder whom they belong to.

Poll: DF in or out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024