Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The morning after the night before 05:18 - Feb 19 with 1001 viewsfrenzied

Phew!!!!

What a performance by the Dale..if they've got a dvd of that it will sell well in the club shop I'm sure.

So time to get back to the more immediate task in hand ..staying up

I would think the players will have the day off today or at worse v light training.

Several were blatently dead on their feet in the second half..cramp etc.

The rotation of players is going to be a real task for Hill over the next few weeks.

I'm glad our next game is at home..even a long journey would drain the players..mentally they must be on a real high although there will be a crashing back down to earth come weds night.

Wembley itself will push them to their limit physically..i expect Spurs to pull us all over the pitch.

Whatever happens a day to treasure...as per the Al Pacino video clip kindly posted on another thread..lets get the task done "inch by effin inch"

The morning after the night before on 05:28 - Feb 19 with 991 viewskiwidale

Well worth a listen another great reminder about last nights game not as good as the video from the girl stuntpegg which has got to be the best Dale related video of all time no praise is high enough for her vblog.

[Post edited 19 Feb 2018 5:29]

This is not the time for bickering.

The morning after the night before on 06:14 - Feb 19 with 954 viewskiwidale

The morning after the night before on 05:28 - Feb 19 by kiwidale

Well worth a listen another great reminder about last nights game not as good as the video from the girl stuntpegg which has got to be the best Dale related video of all time no praise is high enough for her vblog.

[Post edited 19 Feb 2018 5:29]

And from a different angle, bless if only to prove humility is in short supply in north London.

Completely unbiased.... she's not singing anymore she's gorgeous mind you.

[Post edited 19 Feb 2018 6:35]

This is not the time for bickering.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024